ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>U.S. charges dozens in college admissions fraud scheme
Stinger 09:19 AM 03-12-2019

At least 40 people, including two Hollywood actresses, have been indicted by the FBI and the U.S. attorney's office in Boston in a nationwide college entrance exam cheating scandal, NBC News reported, citing court documents.

The documents, which were unsealed Tuesday morning, allege that the accused aimed to facilitate students getting into high-profile D-1 schools, including Georgetown, Stanford, UCLA, Yale, University of Texas, University of San Diego, University of Southern California and Wake Forest as recruited athletes regardless of their athletic ability.

Some of those who were indicted included college coaches but there's no indication the schools were involved, according to NBC News.

Hollywood actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin are among the two of more than 40 charged in connection with the scheme, according to court documents.

One of the unsealed court documents included indictments against former Yale University women's soccer coach Rudolph "Rudy" Meredith, who has been charged with two counts of wire fraud.

Prosecutors allege that Meredith conspired with William Rick Singer, the owner of Edge College & Career Network, which was also known as "The Key," to take bribes from the parents of college hopefuls.

In one case, Meredith and Singer worked together to have a Yale applicant, whom did not have a background in competitive soccer, to have an athletic "profiles" that allegedly described her as a "co-captain of a prominent club soccer team in southern California."

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...507030761.html
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:22 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by :
In one case, Meredith and Singer worked together to have a Yale applicant, whom did not have a background in competitive soccer, to have an athletic "profiles" that allegedly described her as a "co-captain of a prominent club soccer team in southern California."
Why do you need to hire a couple of actresses to ****ing lie on an application? I was also the co-captain of a prominent soccer team in Southern California. See how easy that was?

Nothing about this story makes any sense. But I didn't read more at the link or anything.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:22 AM 03-12-2019
I have absolutely no idea who either one of these ladies are, but the one on the left has a chin that you could crack cinder blocks on.
[Reply]
threebag 10:25 AM 03-12-2019
The real crime here is posting chicks names and neglecting the CP brotheren the convenience of said photos. I could see the “good lookin out” if said chicks were dogs.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:48 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
GUILTY AS CHARGED. Throw the book at them G-milfs

30 years ago Lori would have (clearly) been innocent. The other woman may have been as well, given the closeness to fellatio her name has.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:49 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
The real crime here is posting chicks names and neglecting the CP brotheren the convenience of said photos. I could see the “good lookin out” if said chicks were dogs.
Preach my brotha. I had to Google them, which no man should be made to do (because I was too dumb to scroll down on my phone)
[Reply]
O.city 10:51 AM 03-12-2019
From Full House to the Big house.

I'll see myself out.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:52 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Does the FBI even do anything useful anymore? Something like this -- if we had a functional media, they investigate, break the story, and this scheme is over. It's such overkill to use the Feds on stupid stuff like this. If there's no real crime for them to investigate, get rid of them.
dumb post
[Reply]
loochy 11:00 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Lori Laughlin. Oh yeah.
And stars in a hallmark tv series.

Again, ashamed that I know that.
Don't be ashamed. She was hot as balls.

Did you know that she's married to Mossimo (the 80s and 90s clothes guy)?
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:47 AM 03-12-2019

These parents went through all the effort to turn their son into a fake pole vaulter at USC... but neglected to tell him. From today’s Federal indictment: pic.twitter.com/FcZxmKGRLF

— RedditCFB (@RedditCFB) March 12, 2019

This whole scandal is hilarious.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:53 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
GUILTY AS CHARGED. Throw the book at them G-milfs

30 years ago Lori would have (clearly) been innocent. The other woman may have been as well, given the closeness to fellatio her name has.
Oh, I get it. She huffs man.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:56 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
From Full House to the Big house.

I'll see myself out.
Right after you come back and apologize for theft. :-)

Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Ha....from Full House to the Big House.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...0#post14149130
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:01 PM 03-12-2019

Btw Lori Loughlin is in possibly the greatest scene in movie history.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:07 PM 03-12-2019

Loughlin's daughter.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:19 PM 03-12-2019
:-)

That's not a dorm room; that's $2,800/month in Chelsea.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:21 PM 03-12-2019
And apparently those are all makeup brushes.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up