ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 58
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs close to a deal with Tyrann Mathieu (now confirmed)
Dante84 05:22 PM 03-11-2019

The Chiefs are close to a deal with S Tyrann Mathieu, I’m told

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) March 11, 2019

Former Texans’ S Tyrann Mathieu intends to sign a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per a league source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2019

TwistedChief 06:47 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
Yeah, because the offseason is over :-)

Holy fucking hell, some of you people...:-)
Sweet avatar, bro. :-)
OnTheWarpath15 06:48 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They offered $11M, but it sounded like he wasn’t going to leave for just a bit more. Loved Houston.

Idk man, we could go back and forth on pros and cons for days. I think he’s a got true Pro Bowl potential and could be a big piece in getting them that elusive Super Bowl.

At least they aren’t sitting on their hands.
Pro Bowl potential?

I could be wrong, but pretty sure the guy is a 1st team ALL PRO.
HemiEd 06:48 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If they coveted him so much then why the **** didn't they sign him last season when he was only $7M?
They didn't know about Haglunds?
Rain Man 06:48 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Several years ago I did a safari in Botswana. Never heard much about the honey badger. Was too busy looking for lions, leopards, rhinos, etc. Saw all of them. It was great. We were on our last game drive before leaving and our guide spotted something - his eyes lit up. It was a honey badger. He had been tracking game in the bush for a decade and it was only his third time ever seeing one of them. Lions and impalas and zebras and giraffes and whatever? Yawn. Who cares. This was special.

Don't fuck with a honey badger indeed.
So did you go f*** with it?
Chief Northman 06:48 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
Yeah, because the offseason is over :-)

Holy ****ing hell, some of you people...:-)
Have you seen this FA class?

I don’t doubt we draft one or two, but one vet minimum is needed at one of the outside spots. I don’t trust Ward or Smith there yet.

I hope trades are in the works.
In58men 06:49 PM 03-11-2019
Tyrann Mathieu played 99% of the Texans' defensive snaps last season. This is a big loss for that defense. Meanwhile, the DB-needy Chiefs add an impact player who can help at slot CB and safety
pugsnotdrugs19 06:49 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by InTheNeutralZone55:
Pro Bowl potential?

I could be wrong, but pretty sure the guy is a 1st team ALL PRO.
Yes and he could do that too—just being more realistic. All-Pro is so hard to get.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:50 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Have you seen this FA class?

I don’t doubt we draft one or two, but one vet minimum is needed at one of the outside spots. I don’t trust Ward or Smith there yet.

Ward is a baller
Rain Man 06:50 PM 03-11-2019
I feel like half the defense is turning over this year. And I guess that's fine when you've got the #31 defense, but I think we all speculated that it was more about scheme than talent.

Whatever. I'm wearing my Mahomes headband and I'm along for the ride.
FAX 06:50 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Several years ago I did a safari in Botswana. Never heard much about the honey badger. Was too busy looking for lions, leopards, rhinos, etc. Saw all of them. It was great. We were on our last game drive before leaving and our guide spotted something - his eyes lit up. It was a honey badger. He had been tracking game in the bush for a decade and it was only his third time ever seeing one of them. Lions and impalas and zebras and giraffes and whatever? Yawn. Who cares. This was special.

Don't **** with a honey badger indeed.
They're smart, too. Observers have seen them use sticks and the spinal cords of other animals as tools. Seriously.

They will kill a poisonous snake or an animal 10 times their size and then play golf with their victim's freaking spinal cord.

FAX
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:50 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Fuller and Ward probably along with a draft pick. Hopefully they sign a vet for insurance.
That's what I want. A good solid Vet at a reasonable price and a draft pick. If Fuller is as good in the slot as everyone says, we should be good to go.
In58men 06:51 PM 03-11-2019
Is Red Dawg still throwing a bitch fit?
St. Patty's Fire 06:51 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Exactly, we can't just rule out the possibility of a trade. Clearly, Veach is all in for the next two seasons. I can see him pulling off a trade that comes completely out of nowhere. Maybe we revisit Peterson, or maybe Ramsey wants out.

Not to mention the draft. We'll likely be able to draft a solid guy at 29 if we don't trade for somebody. Maybe move up for Greedy. Who knows, but I'm not gonna be freaking out about our corners until it's August and Fuller/Ward/Smith are the only guys we have.
Chief Northman 06:52 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Is the offseason over now?

Have you looked at the list of free agency corners?

Steven Nelson is a top 3 FA corner.....
I’m legit asking for suggestions - not bitching about no FA signings. I know this Corner market is ass.....

Spags system is more corner dependent than Sutton’s, so I anticipate some movement in one form or another.
threebag 06:53 PM 03-11-2019
Ward is going to be a beast. Throw in a little Honey Badger, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...
Page 18 of 58
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up