ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 181
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:27 PM 04-13-2018
Opening monologue and KK is at it again. Appears that he's disappointed that nobody else wants to crucify KU because of a crooked Adidas executive. The hate is strong. :-) Might be time to hang out at 610 for awhile.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:17 PM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by :
“There are no true victims here. It’s a derivative crime based on alleged violations of a private, nonprofit entity’s internal bylaws,” said Don Jackson, an Alabama attorney who has represented athletes in NCAA rules compliance cases. “This would be like someone lying on an application to the 4-H club and getting charged with wire fraud.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.d73283869b6f
[Reply]
sedated 03:18 PM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Opening monologue and KK is at it again. Appears that he's disappointed that nobody else wants to crucify KU because of a crooked Adidas executive. The hate is strong. :-) Might be time to hang out at 610 for awhile.
That show is KC's radio version of Fox News for people who hate KU. I gave it up after the JJ "scandal" and never went back.
[Reply]
Messier 05:28 PM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
That show is KC's radio version of Fox News for people who hate KU. I gave it up after the JJ "scandal" and never went back.
I was saying this to my friend yesterday. Not to get DC in here, but if KK is Sean Hannity, then KU is his Clintons.
[Reply]
Pants 03:42 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Why would you listen to that dumbass to begin with?

He never has any good takes, all the KU hate notwithstanding. He literally makes shit up and claims his "sources" misinformed him when the facts come out. He is the worst kind of a sports talk radio host. He has no journalistic integrity and is just overall lazy and uninteresting.
[Reply]
Messier 04:00 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
Why would you listen to that dumbass to begin with?

He never has any good takes, all the KU hate notwithstanding. He literally makes shit up and claims his "sources" misinformed him when the facts come out. He is the worst kind of a sports talk radio host. He has no journalistic integrity and is just overall lazy and uninteresting.
He wanted Mason Rudolph over Mahomes. That's all you need to know about him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:28 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by Messier:
He wanted Mason Rudolph over Mahomes. That's all you need to know about him.
Mason who?
[Reply]
Lzen 07:43 AM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
The NCAA has already had teams vacate 20 National Championships in various sports including many big name schools...the list is very long of just Bball teams with vacated wins and conference standings...I think you are fooling yourself to the reality of what has actually happened.
BTW, I wanted to point this out again for the slow MUrons commenting in here.

Originally Posted by :
the University of Kansas is named as a victim in a federal indictment. The indictment does not suggest any wrongdoing by the university, its coaches or its staff.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:54 AM 04-16-2018

Kansas isn’t asserting it is a “victim,” the United States government is, specifically the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Are these issues really federal criminal issues? Many smart people think not. We shall see. https://t.co/GWx0ZiHieW

— Jay Bilas (@JayBilas) April 13, 2018

[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:05 AM 04-16-2018
pat forde is an absolute shit "writer"
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:20 AM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
pat forde is an absolute shit "writer"
100% tool who hates Kansas with all the passion his tiny Misery loving self can muster.
[Reply]
crashcourse 10:23 AM 04-16-2018
my guess is the dukes the Ku's the Carolina states etc etc know exactly what is going on but turn a blind eye to it. the marvin bagley situation is a perfect example of what has went on for years.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:58 AM 04-21-2018
Doke declares for NBA draft. Won't hire agent.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:46 PM 04-21-2018
Self looks pregnant
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:35 PM 04-30-2018
So, 3 hours to go...does Langford pick Indiana, Kansas, or Vandy...he wore "ruby" slippers last night to his banquet which might be nothing, OR it might mean he's narrowed it to Kansas or Indiana maybe? Dorothy's Kansas...or is it a message for there is "no place like home?"

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...02/#/questions

:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 181
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up