ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 181
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:52 AM 02-18-2019
Need KSU to drop another one outside of a loss at AFH.

I am not confident in the squad in going to Lubbock...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:09 AM 02-18-2019
Jesse the KU star reporter said on the podcast that Vick was removed from the team due to his not buying in to what Self wanted of the team.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:13 AM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Jesse the KU star reporter said on the podcast that Vick was removed from the team due to his not buying in to what Self wanted of the team.
Someone on Phog (take it FWIW, but this person supposedly is in the know) said that Vick's mom got into it with Self after the KSU game. Personally, I don't care the reasons, I'm just glad he's gone. Unlike fanboys (looking at you, BWillie), I am of the opinion that Vick was a detriment, not an asset for a myriad of reasons.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:42 AM 02-18-2019
So is Vick gonefrom the team but still in our hearts and thoughts?

Do we cheer for Vick and boo Self. Or boo Vick, cheer for Self?
[Reply]
DJay23 09:04 AM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Need KSU to drop another one outside of a loss at AFH.

I am not confident in the squad in going to Lubbock...
What's the prognosis for Wade? Seems like if he's out there's a real possibility they drop at least the one we need them to.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:15 AM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by DJay23:
What's the prognosis for Wade? Seems like if he's out there's a real possibility they drop at least the one we need them to.
It doesn't sound like it is long term. Maybe a game or two at most.

He has had foot problems on and off throughout his career. It just pain management at this point.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:43 AM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Someone on Phog (take it FWIW, but this person supposedly is in the know) said that Vick's mom got into it with Self after the KSU game. Personally, I don't care the reasons, I'm just glad he's gone. Unlike fanboys (looking at you, BWillie), I am of the opinion that Vick was a detriment, not an asset for a myriad of reasons.
If true, maybe their BS cover story is true. If a seniors Mom is yelling at Self over playing time, then she is sick in the head and needs to rest at home with her son by her side.:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:30 AM 02-18-2019
I may not be remembering this correctly, but I was under the impression that Self hasn't really cared for Vick since he first came to KU.
[Reply]
excessive 11:54 AM 02-18-2019
Called it.

If you had read the preseason stories about Vick and how he came back, you would have noticed what a head case his mom is, and how it was always about him and his playing time and preparing for his NBA career. Never, ever was it about the team. He wasn't coming back to help the team. He came back to help himself.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:00 PM 02-18-2019
Vick is lucky Self gave him another chance.

Now wtf is he going to do? :-)

I don't even think he's good enough to play overseas. Maybe he is, who knows.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:02 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by excessive:
Called it.

If you had read the preseason stories about Vick and how he came back, you would have noticed what a head case his mom is, and how it was always about him and his playing time and preparing for his NBA career. Never, ever was it about the team. He wasn't coming back to help the team. He came back to help himself.
:-)

Nobody can possibly think Vick had any chance on being drafted...or even could make a Dleague squad.

wtf she smokin....I want some.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:21 PM 02-18-2019
Self was in a rare tough spot (lack of shooters), where he somewhat had no choice but to allow Vick back.

If Self had a roster full of shooters, Vick would have never been taken back (or so I believe).
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:31 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Self was in a rare tough spot (lack of shooters), where he somewhat had no choice but to allow Vick back.

If Self had a roster full of shooters, Vick would have never been taken back (or so I believe).
Which is really too bad. Had we rolled with no Vick and Ochai in his spot instead, we would be in a much, much better spot.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:22 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Vick is lucky Self gave him another chance.

Now wtf is he going to do? :-)

I don't even think he's good enough to play overseas. Maybe he is, who knows.
14.5 ppg, 46% 3 FG shooter with uber athletisicm.

Lol he'll play somewhere overseas if he wants
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:55 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
14.5 ppg, 46% 3 FG shooter with uber athletisicm.

Lol he'll play somewhere overseas if he wants
No offense, but if he plays overseas, it'll be short lived.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 181
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 > Last »
Up