ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2280 of 4790
« First < 1280178021802230227022762277227822792280 228122822283228422902330238027803280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:30 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's Lock. I'm sure he reminds Elway of himself.

Only, the thing is-he's not.
John Elway couldn't contain himself on the sidelines at MU's final game of the year. Anyone who thinks he's going any other direction is kidding themselves.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:07 PM 03-07-2019
Keenum is gone, Flacco is the vet, the only question now is which round will the Broncos draft a QB? If it's with the #10 pick it will probably be Lock, but if the Broncos pass on Lock...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:37 PM 03-07-2019
Chase Keesum got traded? Damn!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Well have to give them credit. They dump shit when they can.

How long has the chiefs held on to broke dick QBs, just to appease the true fans? Cassel, Alex, list goes on.
Christ, dude. :-)

They dump shit at the wrong times. Like not taking Patrick Mahomes, whom Elway supposedly liked sooooo much, in spite of having shit ass Lynch on the team.

THAT would be an impressive display of dumping shit when they can.

Now? Now it doesn't fucking matter. Good for you! You got rid of Case Keenum! So heroic! What a bold decision! Edgy decision making! Too bad the Chiefs can never do that!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:18 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
They found him a home, saved some cap - all good. Didn't work out, take the next shot in the dark and move on.
Lol what? They found him a home? What the fuck is this shit? Is Keenum a three-legged diabetes puppy who was abused in his last home but has a heart of gold?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:40 PM 03-07-2019
They found him a home, saved some cap - all good. Didn't work out, take the next shot in the dark and move on.
Shooting in the dark is Donkey strategy for finding a franchise QB? :-)

That would explain some things.

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 AM 03-08-2019
They found him a home, saved some cap - all good.
All good? Horseface hand-picked Keesum just last year...and now has to eat $7 million with no back-up QB. Essentially, switching to Flacco is costing the Donks $25 million...because it was a colossal failure.

Flacco has been one of the worst QBs in the NFL over the past 4 years...are you guys really expecting this to change? 4 seasons is enough data to establish an educated opinion...he sucks now.

Word is Donkos might be trying to get Rosen...this would actually be a decent move. He's better than Lock...which is exactly why it wont happen.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:10 AM 03-08-2019
I think it was pretty common knowledge that they were going to have to dump Keesum. Now, the interesting question is; does Failway bring in another scrub for backup purposes, or does he spend the 10 on Lock?

As much as I would love to watch Dorko fans flip their shit by Failway stading pat with Flacco, it is far more important to me for him to continue to prove his ineptitude by taking ANOTHER shitty QB in this year's draft. Or, by engineering a trade for Rosen.

Any which way you slice it, Chiefs fans are having FUN in 2019! :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:16 AM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
engineering a trade for Rosen.
Rosen was put in a terrible position last year...it's why they are picking #1 this season.

He's actually a pretty accurate QB...and Lock is not. I would rather the Donks use the #10 on him (Lock)...and further send them into NFL Purgatory.

Either way...they are screwed this year...again.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:45 AM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Rosen was put in a terrible position last year...it's why they are picking #1 this season.

He's actually a pretty accurate QB...and Lock is not. I would rather the Donks use the #10 on him (Lock)...and further send them into NFL Purgatory.

Either way...they are screwed this year...again.
How tall is Rosen? :-) Oh shit, he's 6'-4"! Elway may blindly stumble in to a decent QB!
Seriously though, if Rosen had a shitty first year in front of a porous O-line, taking sacks and getting hit, he'll do no better in Denver. Their O-line is pure garbage and it seems that offensive fatties are ANOTHER of Failway's drafting weaknesses.
I really wouldn't worry too much.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:33 AM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
All good? Horseface hand-picked Keesum just last year...and now has to eat $7 million with no back-up QB. Essentially, switching to Flacco is costing the Donks $25 million...because it was a colossal failure.

Flacco has been one of the worst QBs in the NFL over the past 4 years...are you guys really expecting this to change? 4 seasons is enough data to establish an educated opinion...he sucks now.

Word is Donkos might be trying to get Rosen...this would actually be a decent move. He's better than Lock...which is exactly why it wont happen.
All good? Nah... just glad they found a trading partner for Keenum. Believe you and others stated there was no chance they would be able to trade him and they'd eat the whole thing. I'm not suggesting this trade was some kind of huge win, just nice to get out from under some of that contract.
[Reply]
TEX 05:43 AM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Keenum is gone, Flacco is the vet, the only question now is which round will the Broncos draft a QB? If it's with the #10 pick it will probably be Lock, but if the Broncos pass on Lock...
I so hope they take Lock at #10. Too bad he's not 6' 7" cuz that would guarantee it! :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:28 AM 03-12-2019
:-)

Ju'Waun James was called for holding 8 times in 2018. Garret Bolles was called for holding 9 times. Only one offensive tackle in the league was called for holding more than Bolles - Greg Robinson of the Browns (10 times). https://t.co/MBqFckNPPJ Munchak should improve both OT's

— Joseph Mahoney (@ndjomo76) March 12, 2019

[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:57 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
I so hope they take Lock at #10. Too bad he's not 6' 7" cuz that would guarantee it! :-)
yep...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:44 AM 03-14-2019

Ja'Wuan James

T
Broncos

The Dolphins considered moving on from James last offseason but never could find an upgrade at right tackle. He's a prime candidate to get overpaid by a desperate organization.

UPDATE: The Broncos are signing James to a four-year contract worth $51 million ($32 million guaranteed), Rapoport reports.

And that desperate team is..........the Donks! :-). Please keep ElFraud as GM forever Dungver. Almost $13 million per year for a right tackle that was 3rd in the league in holding penalties last year. Well, he sucks, but at least he fits the Donks motto. Just cheat baby.
[Reply]
Page 2280 of 4790
« First < 1280178021802230227022762277227822792280 228122822283228422902330238027803280 > Last »
Up