ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 167
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 10:31 PM 05-13-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I want to put her in my smoker.

What do you think the internal temp should be? Around 165ish
I think you need another beer.
[Reply]
In58men 10:32 PM 05-13-2012
Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever:
I think you need another beer.
Am I way off in my temp suggestions?

Oak or pecan wood?
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 10:35 PM 05-13-2012
Am I way off in my temp suggestions?

Oak or pecan wood?
Put some pecan in your smoker and throw a couple brats and a steak on. then eat it all like a man will... while hugging Angie and giving her the scraps. Instant happiness.
[Reply]
In58men 10:36 PM 05-13-2012
Put some pecan in your smoker and throw a couple brats and a steak on. then eat it all like a man will... while hugging Angie and giving her the scraps. Instant happiness.
Check this out bro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmRLl...e_gdata_player
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 10:39 PM 05-13-2012
Check this out bro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmRLl...e_gdata_player
That's great. You lost me with video games. Go to sleep and go have your x-rays in the morning.
[Reply]
In58men 10:42 PM 05-13-2012
That's great. You lost me with video games. Go to sleep and go have your x-rays in the morning.
I'm scared I'm gonna get a shot :-(

I love pets
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 10:57 PM 05-13-2012
I'm scared I'm gonna get a shot :-(

I love pets
Man up and take the needle if thats what you need and enjoy feeling better, faster. You can do it. It takes 8 seconds.
[Reply]
In58men 10:59 PM 05-13-2012
I'll be good to go.

What kind of pets do you have Dr. Nooononnnheadache
[Reply]
Frankie 07:52 AM 05-14-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Question for cat owners...

I'm probably a little sensitive since finding out that drinking a lot of water and peeing a lot is a sign of possible kidney problems in cats. Boose, (pictured earlier) has just started drinking more water. Dad did point out, though, that we just recently changed her diet from wet food to dry food. Makes sense that that would have something to do with it. Agree?
This. Don't worry. But be mindful of cats and their kidneys. Especially in their old age.
[Reply]
luv 07:59 AM 05-14-2012
Originally Posted by Frankie:
This. Don't worry. But be mindful of cats and their kidneys. Especially in their old age.
Yep. Learned that lesson the hard way. This cat is 9, so still has some years ahead of her.
[Reply]
Frankie 08:17 AM 05-14-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Yep. Learned that lesson the hard way. This cat is 9, so still has some years ahead of her.
9 is a good age to start watching him for signs of kidney problems. In human years he is 56. Puya is younger than that but he did have urinary track infection that threatened his kidney a few years ago. So we've been feeding him the Pro Plan 'Urinary track' dry food as his regular sustenance. Every evening at 6+/- he gets his moist food. If we forget, he comes and reminds us around 6 pm, as if he has a wrist watch!
[Reply]
luv 08:23 AM 05-14-2012
Originally Posted by Frankie:
9 is a good age to start watching him for signs of kidney problems. In human years he is 56. Puya is younger than that but he did have urinary track infection that threatened his kidney a few years ago. So we've been feeding him the Pro Plan 'Urinary track' dry food as his regular sustenance. Every evening at 6+/- he gets his moist food. If we forget, he comes and reminds us around 6 pm, as if he has a wrist watch!
The cat I put down last week from kidney failure was 8.

And yeah, my dad has an outdoor cat that you can hear meowing at the back door everyday starting at 3pm...lol.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 09:46 AM 05-14-2012
I'll be good to go.

What kind of pets do you have Dr. Nooononnnheadache
None currently. My ferret died about a year ago. Had a couple of cats before in my current apartment.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:51 AM 05-14-2012
My cat O.J. had his final followup appointment for his bad jaw infection this morning, and checked out A-OK. Poor guy had a multi-month ordeal getting the infection removed, six teeth removed, and then taking care of another infection that set in. But he's doing well and has even gained significant weight in the last month (which is a good thing in his case).
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:52 AM 05-14-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:

My new pug and I have hit it off well. This was taken today. I've never had a pug before, but I must say.... I like this dog's style. She's pretty cool.
Great pic. How hungover are you though?
[Reply]
Page 53 of 167
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up