Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Saints WR Michael Thomas is very sensitive
staylor26 06:29 PM 05-18-2020

All Parker did was answer the question
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:40 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That has nothing to do with what he said outside your own imagination.

You guys are stuck in this rhetorical rut where you think that the message is so sanctified that the medium should not be open to criticism.

People aren't rejecting the notion that police shouldn't kill in the course of their job. They are saying 'well then why does the manner you seek to raise awareness look EXACTLY like you reject every aspect of America.'

Make your message clear, free it from distractions, and offer up at least a modicum of a roadmap to satisfaction. It's called effective communication. And when you say 'the only things I can think of is either rejecting the flag or rioting' it puts reasonable people at their wits end as to how to make progress.

Plenty of people justify the looting with destroying property because they claim those people treat properly better than black people. That’s a real hard pass given the treatment issues black people have towards each other. That and the fact that people (media, outrage, company statements, etc.) only care when a white cop kills a black person but not the other way around makes it much harder to sympathize with their cries for equality.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:08 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Yes. I don't know why these people are saying that oh, I'm sorry the police needlessly killed another black person, but this rioting and looting has to stop, but they should be saying I'm sorry that there is rioting and looting, but the police needlessly killing black people has to stop.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

What about needless killing white people?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:10 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Because it’s a black person who has every reason - both personally and professionally - to respect Drew Brees responding in an honest, reasoned, and thoughtful way?

There is nothing reasonable about the position he seems to hold of agree with my form of protest or be labeled part of the problem.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:24 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
What about needless killing white people?
Yes, mr. tegu, all killing is bad. Grow TF up. The United States hasn't been oppressing white people since before its was a country.

Let me guess, you use the all lives matter hash tag just to feel like you are better than others, don't you?

[Reply]
jaa1025 08:32 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That should make the Westboro Baptists protesting at military funerals the MOST PATRIOTIC EVER!!
Yes, mr. tegu, all killing is bad. Grow TF up. The United States hasn't been oppressing white people since before its was a country.

Let me guess, you use the all lives matter hash tag just to feel like you are better than others, don't you?

Hasn’t been oppressing white people? Being a white male is a sin in today’s America.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:37 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Hasn’t been oppressing white people? Being a white male is a sin in today’s America.
And there it is
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:37 PM 06-03-2020

I’m just fascinated that people only care when it’s a very specific set of circumstances around police killing that lead to national discussions on police brutality. But when you view some killings as worst than others because of history like you do, it does add a little helpful context. George Floyd might even be alive today if when the video of the person in Dallas came out last year media and other people who claim to care about police brutality would have made a bigger deal about it to start a national discussion.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:50 PM 06-03-2020

I'm just going to go ahead and put an end to this nonsense. Are you black?
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:57 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Lol - you just said what the others are too smart to say out loud.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:00 PM 06-03-2020
Still waiting for an answer as to why kneeling is disrespecting the troops and/or flag - but "Home of the CHIEFS" is not.

I noticed Babble Lee and the other dude - who I can't recall anything he's ever posted before but apparently knows me really well - kind gave up on going down that road.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:00 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Are you going to school me on systemic racism based on the color of my skin?

[Reply]
suzzer99 09:01 PM 06-03-2020
You are just playing with words and not understanding, or purposely ignoring...
You just summed up every Baby Lee argument.

Eagerly awaiting 4 paragraphs of deflectionary nonsense to prove my point.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:04 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Still waiting for an answer as to why kneeling is disrespecting the troops and/or flag - but "Home of the CHIEFS" is not.

I noticed Babble Lee and the other dude - who I can't recall anything he's ever posted before but apparently knows me really well - kind gave up on going down that road.
Nah, just done with you. My take is on this forum. In the esteemed words of your attention raisers, . . . educate yourself.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:14 PM 06-03-2020
They're all getting too much pussy
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:15 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Nonsense? If you want to see nonsense, look in the mirror
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up