Simply Red 10:03 AM 12-09-2019
Amnorix

Last Activity: 11-25-2019 06:02 PM

Amnorix

Amnorix
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:14 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
any posts, moving forward, please position an asterisk after you get your post settled. *
I do declare!*

That is one hell of an idea!*
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:20 AM 02-09-2020
I’m sorry, but that guy is a douche canoe. He would have some regular conversations, leading people to think he was an alright dude. But, he would definitely throw some Patriots shit in our faces every chance he got.*

I mean, Mile High and some of the other opposing fans have left some really nice congratulations posts, but what have we seen from asterisk??? NOTHING! If he was really that good of a guy, that genuinely liked everyone here, he would have already said something.*
[Reply]
patteeu 08:11 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I’m sorry, but that guy is a douche canoe. He would have some regular conversations, leading people to think he was an alright dude. But, he would definitely throw some Patriots shit in our faces every chance he got.*

I mean, Mile High and some of the other opposing fans have left some really nice congratulations posts, but what have we seen from asterisk??? NOTHING! If he was really that good of a guy, that genuinely liked everyone here, he would have already said something.*
It’s weak to whine about decent foreign fans like Amnorix pumping their own team here in enemy territory. Your team won. Stop whining and show some dignity. *
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:23 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Maybe, maybe not. I’m interested to see how Belichick does without Brady. After all, he went 11-5 with Cassel.
You're right the Patriots will find new ways of cheating can't rule them out*
[Reply]
carcosa 10:31 AM 02-09-2020
All Patriots fans should be EXECUTED in the most INHUMANE ways possible!!!!!!
[Reply]
TEX 10:39 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Maybe he died?
The second the clock read 0:00 at the end of Super Bowl LIV. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:44 AM 02-09-2020
guys please use your asterisks following your posts. Thank you *
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:38 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It’s weak to whine about decent foreign fans like Amnorix pumping their own team here in enemy territory. Your team won. Stop whining and show some dignity.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he aint decent*

JD is decent, assterix was unbearable*
[Reply]
JD10367 12:39 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You know the truth.

It’s over.

I hope you enjoyed your *Dynasty.
I disagree. There's always been a question in the NFL of "Coach vs. QB". Was Montana really that great, or did Bill Walsh have more to do with it? Was it Marino, or Shula? Was the Cowboys dynasty QB driven, or was it all Tom Landry? Is Pitt's recent success more Rapistberger, or Cowher/Tomlin? I think Belichick is probably more of the equation than Brady. Either he's an excellent coach (if you're a Patriots fan) or an excellent cheater (if you're a Chiefs fan), but either way I don't see why he can't be successful post-Brady. I think we'll get the answer pretty soon because I doubt Brady is back and, if he is, it's only for one more year. Will Belichick win the AFC East and make it to the AFCCG every season like he's been doing? Probably not. But I don't see why he can't maintain the team in the second tier along with the Houstons and Baltimores of the conference (since the first tier will be the Chiefs).

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Well, you could make us all live in Missouri or Kansas. That would do it.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:40 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
They need to be boiled alive in a vat of piss and diarrhea!*
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:42 PM 02-09-2020

Well, you could make us all live in Missouri or Kansas. That would do it.
HEY I just said something nice about you, don't make me take it back and lump you in with Assterix*
[Reply]
patteeu 12:46 PM 02-09-2020
I disagree. There's always been a question in the NFL of "Coach vs. QB". Was Montana really that great, or did Bill Walsh have more to do with it? Was it Marino, or Shula? Was the Cowboys dynasty QB driven, or was it all Tom Landry? Is Pitt's recent success more Rapistberger, or Cowher/Tomlin? I think Belichick is probably more of the equation than Brady. Either he's an excellent coach (if you're a Patriots fan) or an excellent cheater (if you're a Chiefs fan), but either way I don't see why he can't be successful post-Brady. I think we'll get the answer pretty soon because I doubt Brady is back and, if he is, it's only for one more year. Will Belichick win the AFC East and make it to the AFCCG every season like he's been doing? Probably not. But I don't see why he can't maintain the team in the second tier along with the Houstons and Baltimores of the conference (since the first tier will be the Chiefs).
We’ve seen great coaches here who couldn’t get it done without top tier QB play. You definitely need a good coach, but I think the QB is the biggest factor. *
[Reply]
JD10367 12:56 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
We’ve seen great coaches here who couldn’t get it done without top tier QB play. You definitely need a good coach, but I think the QB is the biggest factor.
Well, I think it's both, and I think the percentages vary depending upon the pair you're discussing. For example, Marino/Shula was probably about even (Shula did well pre-Marino). Belichick/Brady I think is slightly more Belichick. Mahomes/Reid... well, that's an interesting one. Reid has done a shitload of winning but without Mahomes he never finished the job. As much as I think Reid is a great coach, I might give that one more weight to Mahomes.

And, don't get me wrong, I think Belichick could coach (or cheat) his ass off and still not sniff an AFCCG with mediocre QBing. But, again, he got to 11-5 with Casshole. Trent Dilfer won a ring. Brad Johnson won a ring. The dead crippled ghost of Peyton Manning won a ring. So the question is, how good of a QB does Belichick need? Can he coach a Stidham up to be, say, around the 10th-best QB, and would that be enough? If he picked up a Carr or a Dalton, would he be able to get enough out of those guys? I think he could.
[Reply]
JD10367 01:06 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
HEY I just said something nice about you, don't make me take it back and lump you in with Assterix*
Sorry. I only overreact when I read stupid shit like "I hope the team plane crashes" or "all Patriots fans should die". It's a fucking game, for Christ's sake.

I really don't give all of it much weight. Hell, my name was changed to "cheaterlover" years ago and I never cared, LOL. There was another thread here about what's next for Chiefs fans, i.e. still living and dying with every game vs. withdrawing from the sport. Most of you seem to agree that, while you'll still be fairly avid fans, you won't live and die with every game because you've finally climbed that 50-year mountain. For me, that was 2001. Once we won again in '03 and '04, I was pretty much like, "Well, anything from now on is just extra." Even the 18-1 season in '07 didn't upset me that much, nor did '11. I just kind of shook my head, said, "Fucking idiots," and went about my life.

I came here because of Pioli/Cassel, although honestly I came here more because there was a thread on PatriotsPlanet that mentioned the server hosting the site was actually ChiefsPlanet. I was quickly appalled and fascinated by this place, sort of like watching a burning car accident, LOL. Because your team was in a drought, I could hang and sympathize, even though most of you are fucking degenerate assholes. :-) I don't know Amnorix, but most of his posts seemed pretty decent. I don't know why he vanished. Obviously I would prefer the Patriots to win but, if they had to lose, I definitely wanted the Chiefs to win it, so I'm glad you guys finally did and you all got to celebrate. I can't see why Patriots fans should hold a grudge or hate the Chiefs. Now, I can definitely see why Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers fans might be foaming at the mouth, LOL...
[Reply]
carcosa 02:42 PM 02-09-2020
Sorry. I only overreact when I read stupid shit like "I hope the team plane crashes" or "all Patriots fans should die". It's a fucking game, for Christ's sake.

I really don't give all of it much weight. Hell, my name was changed to "cheaterlover" years ago and I never cared, LOL. There was another thread here about what's next for Chiefs fans, i.e. still living and dying with every game vs. withdrawing from the sport. Most of you seem to agree that, while you'll still be fairly avid fans, you won't live and die with every game because you've finally climbed that 50-year mountain. For me, that was 2001. Once we won again in '03 and '04, I was pretty much like, "Well, anything from now on is just extra." Even the 18-1 season in '07 didn't upset me that much, nor did '11. I just kind of shook my head, said, "Fucking idiots," and went about my life.

I came here because of Pioli/Cassel, although honestly I came here more because there was a thread on PatriotsPlanet that mentioned the server hosting the site was actually ChiefsPlanet. I was quickly appalled and fascinated by this place, sort of like watching a burning car accident, LOL. Because your team was in a drought, I could hang and sympathize, even though most of you are fucking degenerate assholes. :-) I don't know Amnorix, but most of his posts seemed pretty decent. I don't know why he vanished. Obviously I would prefer the Patriots to win but, if they had to lose, I definitely wanted the Chiefs to win it, so I'm glad you guys finally did and you all got to celebrate. I can't see why Patriots fans should hold a grudge or hate the Chiefs. Now, I can definitely see why Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers fans might be foaming at the mouth, LOL...
DIE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up