ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
Kman34 06:41 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Has anybody thought that maybe his kids an asshole and needs an ass whoopin.
:-).... He's 3 years old...Jeez..
[Reply]
Hydrae 06:43 PM 04-25-2019
I would love to have a chance to hear the whole recording, not just a couple of outtakes. You know, some context before making any conclusions. It might be interesting to have the tape itself checked by the police, I am curious how much editing may have occurred in the first place. And maybe some understanding of why this was sent to the press, not child services or the DA. That is fucked up even while it does not change the contents.

Don't get me wrong. Tyreek (and Crystal) need some serious parental counselling and teaching. And the son (and maybe the expected twins) should not be around either one of them for a while yet. Certainly not the first young couple to need to learn better examples than what they learned growing up.

Honestly I am undecided for myself on whether Tyreek should ever play another down. I expect that he is done for the NFL for life just due to optics if nothing else.
[Reply]
bdj23 06:43 PM 04-25-2019
I'm at work, is this a because chiefs thread?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:43 PM 04-25-2019
TFW people don't get that Hogfarmer has adopted Demonpenz' trolling style.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:43 PM 04-25-2019
We still really have no idea what happened. We know he likely grabbed his arm with force. That’s it. He’s a strong guy and it wouldn’t take much force to damage a little kid’s arm. We don’t know if he intended to harm the kid and more likely than not he probably didn’t.

If nothing else comes out, I think you play him (assuming the NFL allows him to play). There’s no video evidence as with Hunt.

If another incident is reported, then cut him immediately.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:44 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Not that she's a moron for getting abused by him and raising a child with him.

You still sound like a ****ing moron.
The shit was over, he was never named and wasn't charged with shit. Another case of a non black woman saying something against a black.man and it's taken as evidence and fact. It's illegal to tape someone without their knowledge and he didn't admit shit.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I would love to have a chance to hear the whole recording, not just a couple of outtakes. You know, some context before making any conclusions. It might be interesting to have the tape itself checked by the police, I am curious how much editing may have occurred in the first place. And maybe some understanding of why this was sent to the press, not child services or the DA. That is fucked up even while it does not change the contents.

Don't get me wrong. Tyreek (and Crystal) need some serious parental counselling and teaching. And the son (and maybe the expected twins) should not be around either one of them for a while yet. Certainly not the first young couple to need to learn better examples than what they learned growing up.

Honestly I am undecided for myself on whether Tyreek should ever play another down. I expect that he is done for the NFL for life just due to optics if nothing else.
I agree with this...
[Reply]
Rausch 06:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
**** tyreek hill. This team is on the verge of a super bowl. Cut his ass they dont need this bullshit distraction all year.
There's always someone that will trade for him...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:46 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
One of Crystal's Girlfriends "gave" the recording to KCTV
Yes - Crystal made the recording
Yes - Tyreek did not know
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
The shit was over, he was never named and wasn't charged with shit. Another case of a non black woman saying something against a black.man and it's taken as evidence and fact. It's illegal to tape someone without their knowledge and he didn't admit shit.
Yup, another case of Hispanic-on-Black racism. Epidemic.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 06:49 PM 04-25-2019
Get this piece of shit out of town! I don’t care how fast, incredible, talented he is on the field- he should never be allowed to play in the NFL again! Child abusers belong in prison. ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼out Tyreek, you don’t belong in red & yellow. ❤️💛🏈
[Reply]
TEX 06:49 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
:-)
:-) As usual Stat Boy.
[Reply]
FAX 06:50 PM 04-25-2019
So ... If I were Tyreek, I'd get the hell away from that woman ASAP.

Did the Popo have access to this tape during the investigation?

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 06:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I'm at work, is this a because chiefs thread?

:-) It ALL eventually turns into one.
[Reply]
KCCHIEFS27 06:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Actually, it's called a "one-party consent" law. As long as she was a party to the conversation then she CAN in fact LEGALLY record the conversation. By the way, she didn't put any words in his mouth on that tape. She also said she "rode" for him. I'm not sure what she said against him to construe this investigation in the first place, so you may need to reexamine the situation.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up