ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 34
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:37 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
It's a terrible attempt at a setup.
Shut the fuck up dude. You're an embarrassment.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:37 PM 04-25-2019
She is talking like someone who has a wire on....it's sad.
She's talking like she has a wire on and he's talking like he abuses his child. Which is more sad?
[Reply]
FAX 07:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
... It’s also not a day to celebrate that a father may have abused his own child.
No mulligans for others? Anyway ...

How do you get "child abuse" out of this tape? What am I missing?

Seriously, guys ... there are alternative scenarios here.

1. Damien argues and struggles with Tyreek and "boom" down the stairs. Accident ... not child abuse. (Why didn't uber-protective Baby Mama have a child gate up, anyhow?)

2. Damien is a clumsy oaf and falls down the stairs (I've seen kids fall down stairs and I have anecdotes ... that's why I believe child gates are key components in every grown household).

3. Damien throws himself down the stairs on purpose (granted ... unlikely ... but you can never trust a demon or fully comprehend their motives).

Tyreek doesn't sound like a rage monster on this tape to me, though. Does he sound like an abusive, angry, violent asswipe to you?

FAX
[Reply]
jettio 07:38 PM 04-25-2019
From reading the posts before listening to the audio, I have to think Chiefs Planet is populated by Russian bots.

Many early posts made it seem like the audio was damning.

It is legal for parents to use reasonable corporal punishment. Belt is not reasonable, but if that is what his parents or grandparents used on him, it is as likely that he is a loving parent trying to figure things out as anything else.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:38 PM 04-25-2019
Just playing devil’s advocate. It is easy to rush to judgement, but that convo isn’t indicative of either my hypothetical or the scenario currently perceived.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So ... am I reading this thread right?

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX
Not me.

Only thing it's evidence of is that she's a crazy botch who is an ADMITTED LIAR who constantly baits Tyreek.

Anyone notice this shit always happens when she's pregnant and hormonal??
[Reply]
jd1020 07:39 PM 04-25-2019

1. Damien argues and struggles with Tyreek and "boom" down the stairs. Accident ... not child abuse. (Why didn't uber-protective Baby Mama have a child gate up, anyhow?)

2. Damien is a clumsy oaf and falls down the stairs (I've seen kids fall down stairs and I have anecdotes ... that's why I believe child gates are key components in every grown household).

3. Damien throws himself down the stairs on purpose (granted ... unlikely ... but you can never trust a demon or fully comprehend their motives).

Tyreek doesn't sound like a rage monster on this tape to me, though. Does he sound like an abusive, angry, violent asswipe to you?

FAX
At what point did you hear Tyreek deny punching his child?

He "denied" do anything to him when he was downstairs, but when do you hear him deny anything after the word punching is thrown around?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:41 PM 04-25-2019

FAX
Choking and punching his pregnant girlfriend sounds like something an angry violent asswipe would do.

If it was an accident, DFS doesn't remove the kid from the home.

I'm sure the fiancee and the child are in cahoots to ruin your teams SB run.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:41 PM 04-25-2019
Really?

That's damn odd. Months of investigation, SOP interviews with family and friends, and then this gets made public?

And after Baldy Upforelection said that "nothing" can be discussed regarding the ongoing CPS investigation due to legalities regarding child protection?

And this just shows up at the TV station? Out of the blue?

Some "friends" Baby Mama has there ...

FAX
You see what I see. Hardly a smoking gun...except to arrest Crazy Crystal for the perjury she admitted to in the conversation.

Make an example out of HER.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:41 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You see what I see. Hardly a smoking gun...except to arrest Crazy Crystal for the perjury she admitted to in the conversation.

Make an example out of HER.
Perjury? I don't think that means what you think it means.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:42 PM 04-25-2019
Fair question. How many of you got your ass whipped with a belt when you were a kid?

I did. Several times.

Is it that it's actually child abuse, or have we become a society that screams child abuse whenever anyone touches their kid? Personally, I think far too few kids of the last 20 years have had their asses whooped but good at least once. I think we're too fucking soft on kids and they have mostly turned into a bunch of useless, mouthy fucks.

I'm not suggesting you beat the living dog shit out of the kid and that this is okay. I'm saying, I got my pants yanked down and one good fucking crack with a belt. I don't see anything inherently wrong with that, situationally.

Now, punching a kid in the chest? Yeah, I have issues with that if he was, quite literally, punching a 3-year-old kid. Now was he actually "punching" the kid or was he giving him a little fist bump and saying "come on kiddo suck it up and be my little man?" Big fucking difference and one she could twist in the wrong light.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:42 PM 04-25-2019
While he didn’t deny punching his kid he didn’t admit it either. Just playing devils advocate.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:44 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
At what point did you hear Tyreek deny punching his child?

He "denied" do anything to him when he was downstairs, but when do you hear him deny anything after the word punching is thrown around?
So failure to deny an accusation is guilt? Especially in a convo he doesn’t know is being recorded.

Do you deny every accusation ever thrown your way?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:45 PM 04-25-2019
She is talking like someone who has a wire on....it's sad.
Sounds like it could be but who knows. Could be a set-up or he could be 100% guilty of everything.

I just hope they don’t release him if he goes on the ineligible list. You don’t have to play him even if he is allowed one day to play and if someone who believes in second chances (assuming the Chiefs don’t) wants to trade for him then great. You can at least make sure he doesn’t sign with the Browns who you know are waiting to sign him.
[Reply]
redshirt32 07:45 PM 04-25-2019
My guess Hunt wont open his wallet for a liabilty twice, to much drama, Reek was givin an opportunity and he couldn't keep out of news.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 34
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up