ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 57
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:12 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
How does the Camp work? I mean, I'm 'contributing" etc. ...but is it a deal where more of the map unlocks after the gang saves a certain amount of money?
If so.....that's going to take forever I"m only at like$70 bucks. :-).
I think that the more money the camp makes the more weapons are available to you and shit. I think it's worth donating but it's not a priority to me.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:15 AM 10-30-2018
I've contemplated starting over.
I'm not very far into it. maybe like 3 hours or so.
Bleh. I wouldn't.

You're a bandit, man. A criminal. A law breaker. To hell with Honor. Dodging the law is part of the thrill.

FEAR ME.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:16 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bleh. I wouldn't.

You're a bandit, man. A criminal. A law breaker. To hell with Honor.

FEAR ME.
ive been killing and robbing every single person. I see a fire out in the middle of nowhere i walk up to them gun them down loot the camp. grill some food over the fire and move on
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:23 AM 10-30-2018
Upgrading the camp unlocks free fast travel. Also gives you a place to grab some good supplies.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:25 AM 10-30-2018
Also, you can go anywhere you want as soon as you're in chapter 2. Just going to get shot to shit by going into a certain area.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 11:33 AM 10-30-2018
I restarted and went back to the lake as soon as chapter 2 started...still not seeing the arabian there l...damnit
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:15 PM 10-30-2018
Man, i spent 15 minutes chasing a wild horse (because i'm fucking terrible at it). I finally got it tamed, threw my saddle on it, and not but 5 minutes later i get into a head on, horse on horse collision. The other dude gets up and in an attempt to shoot ME, shoots my fucking horse.

I was so heated....
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 12:16 PM 10-30-2018
Good god this game is so fucking big

I played for like 3 or 4 hours and just got lost in it
[Reply]
Fish 12:20 PM 10-30-2018
Man, i spent 15 minutes chasing a wild horse (because i'm fucking terrible at it). I finally got it tamed, threw my saddle on it, and not but 5 minutes later i get into a head on, horse on horse collision. The other dude gets up and in an attempt to shoot ME, shoots my fucking horse.

I was so heated....
:-)...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:23 PM 10-30-2018

I was so heated....
This is why we manually save.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:32 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This is why we manually save.
yeah. I had gotten out of that habit since RDR.
I used to manually save like crazy.

I need to get back into that routine;
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:44 PM 10-30-2018
How does the Camp work? I mean, I'm 'contributing" etc. ...but is it a deal where more of the map unlocks after the gang saves a certain amount of money?
If so.....that's going to take forever I"m only at like$70 bucks. :-).
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I think that the more money the camp makes the more weapons are available to you and shit. I think it's worth donating but it's not a priority to me.
Upgrading the camp unlocks free fast travel. Also gives you a place to grab some good supplies.
I was only putting in a small amount here and there. And the fellow campers started to only say negative things.

Then I figured out you have to run the ledger, buy things for camp improvements, helps you too, refill your food, ammo and meds, and eventually fast travel. But more than that, play dominos, poker and do chores like chop firewood and carry water to the wash basins, and you improve your relationships at camp.

I’ll also through this out. Even after making all the improvements (fast travel is badass) you can ruin your camp mates love for you if your dumb like me. I Got drunk on the beer (after a cook wagon upgrade) and was antagonizing everyone. A couple to the guys surrounded me and pushed my lights out. I woke up outside of camp. So now I’m trying to get a few perfect skins for camp upgrades like a fucking table cover and skull decorations. Lol
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:44 PM 10-30-2018
yeah. I had gotten out of that habit since RDR.
I used to manually save like crazy.

I need to get back into that routine;
This game is just too clumsy right now. Ride through town a bit too fast and you may end up in a giant kerfuffle with a $250+ bounty on your head.
[Reply]
Fish 12:55 PM 10-30-2018
Oh, that was close... wait...

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Dayze 01:04 PM 10-30-2018
This game is just too clumsy right now. Ride through town a bit too fast and you may end up in a giant kerfuffle with a $250+ bounty on your head.
or run over a dog in town..
my wife did that, and it cost me $25 to remove the bounty. and I only had like $40 to begin with lol.

I'm off work next Thursday, so i'm planning on having a bit of a marathon gaming day.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 57
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up