ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Vegas during Covid
Carlota69 10:38 AM 04-03-2020
So some of you may know I own a company called Kilpop. We specialize in everything rock music-news, interviews, funny videos and we also produce Music Videos.
This one features the Strip during the shutdown.
Im pretty proud of it and thankful my partner is still alive after shooting it bc he came across some shady MFers out there

[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:44 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
So some of you may know I own a company called Kilpop. We specialize in everything rock music-news, interviews, funny videos and we also produce Music Videos.
Im pretty proud of it and thankful my partner is still alive after shooting it bc he came across some shady MFers out there

Been to Vegas many times. Once was to purchase a Chris Squire Ricky from Ed Roman...RIP

Anyway - seeing the strip nearly empty is definitely surreal....................Great video! :-)
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:47 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Been to Vegas many times. Once was to purchase a Chris Squire Ricky from Ed Roman...RIP

Anyway - seeing the strip nearly empty is definitely surreal....................Great video! :-)
Thanks man!
The Strip, outside of LOTS of Police, shady characters and lookie Loos, is completely empty. SHUTDOWN until at least the end of April. Its so crazy
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:03 AM 04-03-2020
Crazy seeing the strip dead like that. Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:11 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:24 AM 04-03-2020
Pretty cool video. I've watched a few videos from a guy in Orlando while everything is shutdown. He was wandering through some of the Disney hotels a few weeks ago in the first phase of the shutdown and it was weird seeing them with not much more than hotel staff.
[Reply]
FAX 11:43 AM 04-03-2020
Good job, Ms. Carlota69 .

Very good job, indeed.

FAX
[Reply]
srvy 11:57 AM 04-03-2020
That was good thanks.

I wonder how fast Vegas will get back to business as usual after this corona crap finally blows on out?
[Reply]
backinblack 12:03 PM 04-03-2020
the pictures of formerly bustling places, Vegas Strip, Times Square, Hollywood Boulevard etc, that are now empty fascinate me. They are just so eerie and unnatural Saw a set of them from the Vegas newspaper that were interesting

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:10 PM 04-03-2020
Pretty cool shots seeing it empty like that. I used to like Otherwise too. I think I saw them at Rockfest a few years ago as one of the openers
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:15 PM 04-03-2020
Stay strong C!!! We have all got your back!!! Can’t wait to get back to Vegas!! Tell Kylie I say hi!!! ������
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:16 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
That was good thanks.

I wonder how fast Vegas will get back to business as usual after this corona crap finally blows on out?
I think once things turnaround, and that may hbe longer than we want, we will be ok. This is gonna sound weird from a Chiefs fan, but thankfully e have The Raiders. That will bring people to this city. When people are ready to GET OUT again, I feel like we will be one of those places to escape to. Also, conventions have already moved everything to fall here.
But will this be over by Football season, and fall events?
Thats the quesation
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:16 PM 04-03-2020
Thanks guys for the love. Pretty Proud of this video.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:17 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Pretty cool shots seeing it empty like that. I used to like Otherwise too. I think I saw them at Rockfest a few years ago as one of the openers
Theyre good friends of mine. You should check out their new album "Defy"
It might be their best work.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:18 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Stay strong C!!! We have all got your back!!! Can’t wait to get back to Vegas!! Tell Kylie I say hi!!! ������
Well DO!!! Thanks.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up