ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs and Chris Jones working towards a long term deal. .
DTVietnam 06:19 AM 04-03-2020
not sure how valid this source is. .

The #Chiefs are planning to keep DL Chris Jones.

— Chiefs Daily (@chiefsdaily15) April 3, 2020

The #Chiefs & Jones will work towards a long-term deal even though it will be very tough. Both sides have interest. Let’s see what happens.

News came from @AdamSchefter

— Chiefs Daily (@chiefsdaily15) April 3, 2020

[Reply]
TribalElder 06:20 AM 04-03-2020
lets go!
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:23 AM 04-03-2020
he says Adam is the source but nothing on Adams page..anyone know if this is a reliable source (Chiefs Daily)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:24 AM 04-03-2020
40 million dollar contract

5 mill a year for 8 years.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:26 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
he says Adam is the source but nothing on Adams page..anyone know if this is a reliable source (Chiefs Daily)
Pretty sure schefter reported a couple months ago that the chiefs wanted to keep jones.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:26 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
40 million dollar contract

5 mill a year for 8 years.
Hell yeah Veach is a genius!!!!!!!
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:30 AM 04-03-2020
We might be able to run it back if The Landlord and Reek can find a way to overcome their offseason differences
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:31 AM 04-03-2020
Brett Veach is going be legendary GM of all time.

He is working on getting us out of cap hell that John Dorsey put us in and he has revamped this defense to go along with this offense so it's balanced and our special teams contributes and this GM is young and makes bold decisive moves. Also he doesn't put himself out there like look at me he stays in the shadows and lets everyone else take the credit.

He deserves his place in the CROH when it is time for him to retire and that should be many years from now.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:53 AM 04-03-2020
This is what theyve said the whole time. Actions sort of say otherwise. What else are they gonna say as long as hes still on the roster?
[Reply]
Mecca 06:57 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Brett Veach is going be legendary GM of all time.

He is working on getting us out of cap hell that John Dorsey put us in and he has revamped this defense to go along with this offense so it's balanced and our special teams contributes and this GM is young and makes bold decisive moves. Also he doesn't put himself out there like look at me he stays in the shadows and lets everyone else take the credit.

He deserves his place in the CROH when it is time for him to retire and that should be many years from now.
The Chiefs were never really in cap hell dude.
[Reply]
seaofred 07:01 AM 04-03-2020
Schefter did a #AskAdamSchefter thing on twitter and one of the questions was about Jones. That is where the guy in the OP got his info.

Q: What are the chiefs planning on doing with Chris Jones? #AskAdamSchefter
- @Elliott_Duncan

A: pic.twitter.com/JpzgzTiaUs

— The Boardroom (@boardroom) April 2, 2020

[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:08 AM 04-03-2020
I’d love to keep him.

I can also be on board with trading him. My fear with trading him is that we’ll have to take lesser compensation at this point. If someone wanted to make a strong offer, wouldn’t they have already done so? If you liked Chris Jones enough to give up a first, why would you risk him signing a long term deal with the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:12 AM 04-03-2020
yeah, I still don't see how it's possible.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:13 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah, I still don't see how it's possible.
To get a long term deal?

It would actually lower his cap number this year since you can fanagle the numbers around.
[Reply]
wazu 07:14 AM 04-03-2020
Whatever Veach decides I'm good with.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up