View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 30
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?
Pitt Gorilla 01:20 PM 03-14-2020
We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
[Reply]
FD 04:40 PM 03-14-2020
Just checked Amazon, plenty of TP of every brand and style available. I could have it delivered to my house within 2 hours if I needed some.
[Reply]
Donger 04:40 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I wonder how many TP hoarding idiots we have on CP?
BEP! BEP! BEP!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:40 PM 03-14-2020
Why hoarding bottled water too?

Does no one drink tap water anymore?
[Reply]
Donger 04:42 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
Just checked Amazon, plenty of TP of every brand and style available. I could have it delivered to my house within 2 hours if I needed some.
You must have a special Amazon.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:43 PM 03-14-2020
It took me an entire night just to find some at a gas station. And I was only looking because we were getting low and I have three kids.

In the last two days I’ve spent about $400 on groceries. No point in not stocking up on food that I know were going to need and might not be there the next time I have to shop.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:45 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
Which brands are you seeing as available? I just checked Amazon as well and every brand of toilet paper says "Out of Stock" to my LA zip code.

Same for Barilla and DeCecco pasta: Out of Stock

Costco.com is also out of stock for TP and pasta.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:48 PM 03-14-2020
People that think their face is a ass so they act like a ass and hoard toilet paper.
[Reply]
FD 04:48 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Which brands are you seeing as available? I just checked Amazon as well and every brand of toilet paper says "Out of Stock" to my LA zip code.

Same for Barilla and DeCecco pasta: Out of Stock

Costco.com is also out of stock for TP and pasta.
I would post a screenshot if I could, but in Los Angeles I am looking at PrimeNow delivery options and see Quilted Norther, Cottonelle, 365 Everyday, Angel Soft, etc etc. I put one in my cart and requested delivery and they said it would come between 5-6pm if I wanted it.

I don't have a ton at home but there is no reason to panic so I am not ordering any.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:01 PM 03-14-2020
They are worried that their coat will smell like shit and will need to be cleaned...
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:03 PM 03-14-2020
A few of them are the same ones declaring that Jones tweet and Reids last public statement means that he is gone.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:05 PM 03-14-2020
Was at the grocery store last night buying a few things, nothing crazy. The store has put a limit of 2 on items such as hand sanitizer, TP, paper towels etc.. So we get our stuff and go to check out.

Get in line behind 3 ladies. Each had a cart filled up with the limit of all the goods everyone is wanting. When it comes to check out all 3 of them pile their stuff on the conveyor belt together and one lady pays for all of it.

What' the poor high school aged checkout kid going to do? call them out on it? Nope, just checked them out and kept the line moving.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:08 PM 03-14-2020
Maybe the same ones that said the Andy is a horrible football coach and will never win a SB...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:10 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
I would post a screenshot if I could, but in Los Angeles
This is what I see when searching Toilet Paper on Amazon:

All brands "Out of Stock".

The only brand available is some offbrand that's made from recycled paper. Then when I click on the link for the Recycled TP, I receive this message:

Currently, there are no sellers that can deliver to your address.
Attached: tp.jpg (71.6 KB) tp2.jpg (25.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:17 PM 03-14-2020
Aight forget "It's 72 and Sunny in Olathe" CP meme.

The new hotness is "I can have premium toilet paper delivered to my house in 2 hours"
[Reply]
FD 05:23 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This is what I see when searching Toilet Paper on Amazon:

All brands "Out of Stock".

The only brand available is some offbrand that's made from recycled paper. Then when I click on the link for the Recycled TP, I receive this message:

Currently, there are no sellers that can deliver to your address.
I'm looking at Prime Now, not the main site.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 30
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up