ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:50 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Took a 3 segment trip back from Kona Big Island Hawaii last night. Flights were full.

So far no limbs falling off yet.

[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:27 PM 03-12-2020
Found out Wednesday that 5 of the MU students who attending the NOLA conference where someone tested positive interned at the MO capital Monday and Tuesday of this week.

Found out today, they are getting tested.

The intern "official" office is close to mine and we would have used the same bathrooms.

The MO House and Senate has now closed for the next two weeks. I get paid time off! House still wants to finish their end of the state budget, so may have to come in to work 2 days.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:44 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Found out Wednesday that 5 of the MU students who attending the NOLA conference where someone tested positive interned at the MO capital Monday and Tuesday of this week.

Found out today, they are getting tested.

The intern "official" office is close to mine and we would have used the same bathrooms.

The MO House and Senate has now closed for the next two weeks. I get paid time off! House still wants to finish their end of the state budget, so may have to come in to work 2 days.
Nobody cares that you get paid to take two weeks off. YOu don't have to keep repeating yourself. You never do anything anyway.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:46 PM 03-12-2020
I know a lot of you guys don't watch the NBA or even college basketball, but I do. I watch every sporting event there is. And now what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life? What will I become? Hello darkness my old friend.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:47 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I know a lot of you guys don't watch the NBA or even college basketball, but I do. I watch every sporting event there is. And now what the **** am I supposed to do with my life? What will I become? Hello darkness my old friend.
Come up with a cure for the Coronavirus
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:49 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Come up with a cure for the Coronavirus
I'm just not smart enough. All I fucking know how to do is watch other people play sports.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:50 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Nobody cares that you get paid to take two weeks off. YOu don't have to keep repeating yourself. You never do anything anyway.
Ah, the good ol' I don't care but still posted remark.

I always love those.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:51 PM 03-12-2020
I know a lot of you guys don't watch the NBA or even college basketball, but I do. I watch every sporting event there is. And now what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life? What will I become? Hello darkness my old friend.
Maybe you can get a girlfriend now.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:54 PM 03-12-2020
I'm just not smart enough. All I ****ing know how to do is watch other people play sports.
Think of it as a sport
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:55 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Think of it as a sport
Fair enough. If you start working on coming up with a cure, call me up I'll pay to watch you.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:57 PM 03-12-2020
Come on Kurt, I know you love watching track, rasslin, and dem blues.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:59 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Come on Kurt, I know you love watching track, rasslin, and dem blues.
Smackdown got canceled...they're going to tape it at the PC, so dudes wrestling in front of no one.
[Reply]
scho63 03:06 PM 03-12-2020
3 good friends from golf club and their wives had tickets and rooms booked in April to Spain and Italy for 10 days.

Not anymore.
[Reply]
notorious 03:07 PM 03-12-2020
I'm just not smart enough. All I ****ing know how to do is watch other people play sports.
That’s still very good.
[Reply]
notorious 03:08 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
3 good friends from golf club and their wives had tickets and rooms booked in April to Spain and Italy for 10 days.

Not anymore.
Boys’ March Madness trip to Vegas at risk. Sigh
[Reply]
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up