ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 34
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:03 AM 04-03-2020
Buy your bread frozen. Can't squeeze that. You can still squeeze the Charmin though.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:04 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Grocery store almost resembles a grocery store again. Still no TP and bread is a 50/50 chance. Other than those it’s almost back to normal.
It's gettin' better here too. But I still have to go to 2-3 stores for find what I need.
[Reply]
threebag 08:07 AM 04-03-2020
Wheat bread has been easy to find but white bread is extinct possibly...

I have been baking my own bread for the time being. They jacked the price of King Arthur’s Bread Flour up to $9.59 a 5lb sack
[Reply]
Pablo 08:59 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Wheat bread has been easy to find but white bread is extinct possibly...

I have been baking my own bread for the time being. They jacked the price of King Arthur’s Bread Flour up to $9.59 a 5lb sack
Damn. I bought a huge bag (12lb) of regular KA flour from Costco for like $6 and got a 10lb bag of sugar for $5 at the same time.

This was just at the start of all this panic and we were legit out of both of them but I noticed at HyVee that section is pretty well wiped out.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:07 AM 04-03-2020
Had a friend that right after the new year had several health issues. Lost a cap, root canal, and other physical issues. Blew right through his deductible in January. Thank goodness that was all then and not now.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:26 AM 04-03-2020
Good friend was just laid off. Construction industry.
[Reply]
threebag 09:35 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Damn. I bought a huge bag (12lb) of regular KA flour from Costco for like $6 and got a 10lb bag of sugar for $5 at the same time.

This was just at the start of all this panic and we were legit out of both of them but I noticed at HyVee that section is pretty well wiped out.
Yeah it sucks but there is no comparison, been using King Arthur for too many years to try something else. Been buying Zulka Pure Cane, it’s legit. It even has me drinking a small glass of Koolaid again when I make it for the kids.

[Reply]
Rasputin 12:06 PM 04-03-2020

So this was sent to me on Messenger

Anyone going to Hays or Barton County ?
[Reply]
threebag 07:48 PM 04-03-2020
We have had a positive test in town. She is a teacher at the grade school. Game On
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:14 PM 04-03-2020
I think there’s a real chance I caught it.

Started with painful, explosive diarrhea the other night (still have that but it’s milder now). A few hours later I developed a fever, then aches, chills, etc. Woke up the next morning with no fever but still having gut issues. I’ve also had shortness of breath off and on (but not for a couple days).

When the fever and flu-like symptoms passed so quickly, I assumed it must not have been corona. But then I saw an interview with a guy whose whole family caught it, and his daughter had the same experience.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:17 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I think there’s a real chance I caught it.

Started with painful, explosive diarrhea the other night (still have that but it’s milder now). A few hours later I developed a fever, then aches, chills, etc. Woke up the next morning with no fever but still having gut issues. I’ve also had shortness of breath off and on (but not for a couple days).

When the fever and flu-like symptoms passed so quickly, I assumed it must not have been corona. But then I saw an interview with a guy whose whole family caught it, and his daughter had the same experience.
The gut issues are unusual with it, right?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:19 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The gut issues are unusual with it, right?
What he's describing sounds like food poisoning to me....
[Reply]
DaFace 09:21 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
What he's describing sounds like food poisoning to me....
Yeah, could be.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:21 AM 04-04-2020
Sounds like a normal day before going to work for me :-)
[Reply]
threebag 09:06 PM 04-05-2020
All hell has broken loose around here at the grocery stores. We are back to bare shelves after 1 confirmed here in town. Shit paper is extinct.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 34
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up