ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 34
« First < 243031323334
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:09 PM 05-06-2020
we are not accepting cash at the golf course. Cards only.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:31 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

They go much quickly than I had imagined.
Yes, unless you're one of those idiots who wears them everywhere and just spreads the germs with the gloves. I just can't fathom how people don't understand this.

Personally, I just use Lysol wipes or sanitizer and wash my hands every time I can.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:49 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Oh I do all the bills and stuff on cards to get the rewards too.

But I keep a good wad in my pocket and plenty more that I can get to fairly easily. I deal in a lot of cash. Nature of the business I guess. Especially around here. Lots of older people and they love cash.
My apologies for the fat fingers...
[Reply]
BWillie 09:45 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Let me know how easy it is to sanitize your dollar bills after I wash my hands and wipe my plastic card down.
The virus won't last on dollar bills as long as the plastic card. If you haven't used any cash today, its likely free from the virus. With that said, people are still touching the money you get back.

At any rate, most ppl dont get the Rona from touching things anyway.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:46 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
we are not accepting cash at the golf course. Cards only.
The places that didn't accept cash were starting even before the virus. I tried to pay for my car repairs with cash and they were like sorry we dont have anywhere to put it. Its legal tender motherfuckas.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:45 PM 05-12-2020
Posting this in case it might help anyone.

I peppered my friend who got covid, along with her roomie with benefits, with questions:

She thinks she got it on a “day of shopping” which included a very crowded Target store where the checkout line was 30 minutes (just WHY?), an empty Dollar General store and grabbing a slice at a pizza place. They also got takeout a few times around the same time.

Her first symptom was loss of taste and smell, which occurred about 7 days later - then descending into coughing and the other normal ones.

However, she did have “allergies” that week, but then they cleared up for a couple days before the lost of taste. I asked her if maybe the allergies could have actually been covid and she said yeah, maybe. The intermission where you feel fine for a couple days seems pretty common - and could be leading a lot of people to think their early mild symptoms were allergies or something else.

The roommate got symptoms a few days later and got whalloped. Says he saw his dead relatives one night. Supposedly he was asymptomatic before getting hit too, but I wasn’t able to press him on if he felt anything off at all in that week. She says he didn’t report anything and he was joking around being scared of her when she felt sick.

Another possible source of infection is the roomie “hugged” a friend in the street, then went to “play at a studio”. But that was two weeks before. They asked and the friend nor anyone at the studio got sick. So as dumb as that was, it seems unlikely as the source.

Weirdly she said the roommate is getting her symptoms in reverse. He just lost his sense of taste and smell after the worst of it was over.

I wonder if it could be something like the difference between her getting a small viral load that starts in the mucus membranes and eventually gets to the lungs, by say touching her face at target vs. him breathing in her droplets and it starting straight away in the lungs. I bet the order of symptoms has to mean something but we need smart people who actually know stuff.

Assuming the roommate isn’t out getting some strange, I guess a really crowded Target where you’re stuck in line for 30 minutes seems the most likely. Clearly these are not the most careful people - so I could totally see her getting it from touching a surface, touching her face, not bothering to wash her hands, etc.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:55 PM 05-17-2020
I found a couple of mansions today.

There's a neighborhood a couple of neighborhoods over from mine, and it's mostly mansions and mini-mansions. I've run through it a lot over the years, but usually just as a transit to get to a running trail. With the crowding on the trails and parks these days, I've started doing my runs in that neighborhood. Being a wealthy neighborhood, it's got ridiculously wide streets and very low density, so it's a good place to run.

So anyway, I was running around and there was a tiny little street that I've seen before, but I don't run it because it's a little street that just makes a loop. I'm sure I've run it a few times but I apparently wasn't paying much attention. Today I decided to do a quick loop, and I've been looking at the architecture a lot since I'm spending more time there. So I had my eyes open as I ran.

Wow. There were some pretty impressive places there. There were two mansions that were kind of jaw-dropping, among the fanciest places in the whole neighborhood. They're completely hidden in a mini-neighborhood that's inside a sub-neighborhood in a larger neighborhood.

Here's a peek through the trees at one of them before they unleashed the hounds on me.
Attached: Mansion.jpg (102.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 34 of 34
« First < 243031323334
Up