Page 48 of 68
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
-King- 09:13 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's saying that Deshaun is right about the Texans being shitty, but he is getting paid alot of money to be play QB, not critic. So let the people being paid to make the decisions make the decisions and shut up and play QB.
Maybe they shouldn't have promised him input then.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:15 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Dude there are veterans on the Texans telling Watson not to come back, don't get stuck here.

The fact that a bunch of guys are pissed should end the Watson is a crybaby stuff. JJ Watt is a super standup guy and he doesn't wanna be there.
I don’t see how anyone can lay this at Watsons feet. It’s just flat out ridiculous how badly the Texans have screwed EVERYTHING up these last few years.

I wouldn’t wanna waste my career in that hellhole either.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:19 PM 02-03-2021
He's saying that Deshaun is right about the Texans being shitty, but he is getting paid alot of money to be play QB, not critic. So let the people being paid to make the decisions make the decisions and shut up and play QB.
Watson more than held up his end of the bargain this year. His play on the field speaks for itself. He could have easily half assed it this year, but he didn’t.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:27 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Watson more than held up his end of the bargain this year. His play on the field speaks for itself. He could have easily half assed it this year, but he didn’t.
You realize that you're responding to a guy that thinks Watson threw for 4,800 yds this season during garbage time, right? That somehow Stafford threw for 20,000, 30,000 and 40,000 yds faster than any QB in history by doing it all during garbage time?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:49 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What I can't understand is how any chiefs fan wouldn't be sympathetic to what's happening after the bs we put up with under Pioli (and Easterby).
Why would we be? Screw Houston. But i also want the Browns squashed back to the cellar where they belong, so....
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:03 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Why would we be? Screw Houston. But i also want the Browns squashed back to the cellar where they belong, so....
I don't mind watching Houston burn. I just want this to be the end of this patriot way virus that's killed football for too long. I'm not saying we have to feel sorry for Watson, just that we of all people should understand why he's pissed because it sounds even more toxic than what Pioli was doing.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:20 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

You’re such a race baiting POS.

Caserio was brought in after Watson was alienated. He had nothing to do with that and tried his best to undo the damage.
You are right about the timing of the hiring, but maybe Watson wasn't happy about another "Patriot Way" asshat being hired, especially after BOB traded away Hopkins and decimated the roster and the draft before being fired.

Its just speculation, but I think Patriot Way douchebags have to be insufferable. If Watson was looking to give input on the coaching hire, or the draft, or looking to get some kind of input on personnel, after dealing with Patriot Way BOB, he may have known that he was going to be left out of those decisions.

Patriot Way guys probably have huge egos, and any time they receive input from others, or when others suggest different players, coaches, etc. they probably respond with something like, :-), BB has a bunch of rings, do you really think you know more than I do? Because I was there when BB and TB12 won all those rings, so I know more about football than you do.

I hope Watson sits out, because after what the Texans did with BOB, like promoting him to GM, and then standing by and watching him trade away a HOF receiver, and watching him destroy the roster and future drafts, they don't deserve Watson as a QB. They deserve Tyler Palko or Brodie Croyle.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:32 AM 02-04-2021
We laugh at Gruden but, the Raiders are being run like an NFL franchise. Bowl Cut could have fallen down this well easy enough
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:50 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You know who's getting paid a whole shitload? The McNairs. For doing what? For backing into daddy's football team? Unlike Watson, McNair is almost impossible to ever cut.

Fans have practically gone in with pitchforks demanding Easterbys head. Chiefs fans had to fly banners over the stadium to get rid of Pioli. Even with all of this dysfunction he still won't get rid of Easterby. So who's the one who should shut up and dribble here? Because the qb standing up for this nonsense is the only damn thing that even put Easterby on defense.
Originally Posted by -King-:
Maybe they shouldn't have promised him input then.
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I literally was answering DeBergs question. The dumb fuck didn't know what Brett was saying so I helped him. I never said it was my view on the situation. Good God some of you are complete idiots.

Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You realize that you're responding to a guy that thinks Watson threw for 4,800 yds this season during garbage time, right? That somehow Stafford threw for 20,000, 30,000 and 40,000 yds faster than any QB in history by doing it all during garbage time?
A lot of Watson's stats were garbage time stats this year. He very rarely put up good numbers when it mattered. Doing a little digging can prove this. I never said anything about Stafford doing anything in garbage time. I didn't take the time to look it up. You did your normal shit because someone said Stafford was an anomaly (which is 100% true, QBs don't ever get to stay around when they have as many losing seasons and no playoff wins) and tried to prove that Stafford needed a better team around him and used Alex Smith as an example of how a great team/coach is more important than a great QB.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:58 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah dlphg9 is a mongoloid when it comes to Watson. Only a fool would think Watson isn’t one of the best QB’s in the league.
[Reply]
-King- 08:02 AM 02-04-2021
I literally was answering DeBergs question. The dumb fuck didn't know what Brett was saying so I helped him. I never said it was my view on the situation. Good God some of you are complete idiots.

A lot of Watson's stats were garbage time stats this year. He very rarely put up good numbers when it mattered. Doing a little digging can prove this. I never said anything about Stafford doing anything in garbage time. I didn't take the time to look it up. You did your normal shit because someone said Stafford was an anomaly (which is 100% true, QBs don't ever get to stay around when they have as many losing seasons and no playoff wins) and tried to prove that Stafford needed a better team around him and used Alex Smith as an example of how a great team/coach is more important than a great QB.
Deshaun had 738 yards on 78% completion and 6TDs/1INT in one score games in the 4th quarter. But yeah, sure.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:09 AM 02-04-2021
Looks like Kareem Jackson is trying to get his old teammate in Denver

Deshaun Watson's Ex-Teammate Says QB Has 'Interest' In Trade To Denver https://t.co/qEtLhSQyfL

— TMZ (@TMZ) February 4, 2021

[Reply]
Eureka 11:58 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Looks like Kareem Jackson is trying to get his old teammate in Denver

Denver would be a decent landing spot. Get used to that mile high air.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:05 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Denver would be a decent landing spot. Get used to that mile high air.
I just can't see dungver giving up what it'll take to get him
[Reply]
Eureka 01:54 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I just can't see dungver giving up what it'll take to get him
Well Denver has given up a lot to find a QB that will stick for the past 5 years. Elway has given up his position title. Since Payton left Denver has had a rotation of ho-hum QB's all while having a decent defense. Denver could package 1st round picks plus some players.

List of Denver's opening day QB starters.....
Drew Lock (2019-present) 3rd rd pick
Joe Flacco (2019)
Case Keenum (2018)
Paxton Lynch (2016-2017) 1st rd pick
Trevor Siemian (2016–2017) 7th rd pick
Brock Osweiler (2015, 2017) 2nd rd pick

Alex Smith is better then all their starting QB's over the past 5 seasons.

Last 5 1st round picks

Jerry Juedy WR
Noah Fant TE
Bradley Chubb DE
Garrett Bolles OT
Paxton Lynch QB

QB position is everything in football. There are contributing players on their draft list but the starting QB list isn't so great. Denver would be wise to trade high picks and get Watson. Then bring in some mid level players via free agency while hoping that you drafted decent contributing players in the later rounds.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 68
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up