That is all.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:01 PM 01-22-2019
Tbh I’m all for DJ coming in and being the DC
[Reply]
Mecca 12:03 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
You want a guy who has never coached to be the DC?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:03 PM 01-22-2019
They mentioned this on tv but Reid needs a DC where he can trust. He’s always with Pat after every drive. You never see him with the defense. He needs a DC where he can say you know what the defense is all yours. You make changes. You motivate them. The defense is all yours
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:04 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Can’t be any worse then Sutton
[Reply]
threebag 12:05 PM 01-22-2019
Wait for Berry he orchestrates everything on Defense :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:06 PM 01-22-2019
Have DJ be the DC. Tamba the OLB coach and Berry be the DB coach and fire Emmitt Thomas
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:14 PM 01-22-2019
They mentioned this on tv but Reid needs a DC where he can trust. He’s always with Pat after every drive. You never see him with the defense. He needs a DC where he can say you know what the defense is all yours. You make changes. You motivate them. The defense is all yours
he needs a Wade Phillips type of coach.
[Reply]
Trivers 12:18 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If this guy isn’t let go, then it’s time to lose Andy.
Comical.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:20 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Comical.
I understand why it's funny but if he makes a decision like that why should any of us care cause obviously they don't care about winning either.
[Reply]
Trivers 12:20 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Then fire Veach. You can't have your cake and eat it too. This defense regressed to a horrific degree in just one year. Somebody had better damn well be held responsible for it.
comical also.

You two related? :-)
[Reply]
Chargem 12:22 PM 01-22-2019
Not only is it a terrible idea to hire some guy with no coaching experience to be a DC, it's a doubly terrible idea to hire a guy who's spent a lot of time in Bob Suttons scheme if you want to shake things up.

Props though, this is a way less terrible idea than the Romo as DC idea I saw floating around.
[Reply]
Trivers 12:22 PM 01-22-2019
I understand why it's funny but if he makes a decision like that why should any of us care cause obviously they don't care about winning either.
Comical three.

You don't think they care about winning? Those people who spend vast time and $$$ don't care....and are there just for a job?

This thread is turning into a circle jerk.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:24 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Comical three.

You don't think they care about winning? Those people who spend vast time and $$$ don't care....and are there just for a job?

This thread is turning into a circle jerk.
If Bob Sutton is still standing on that sideline it means they care more about being loyal to their pals than winning a fucking game, you can't tell me otherwise.

There is loyalty and there is idiocy and that would be idiocy. Sutton was already given an extra year than he should have had and this defense got worse.

But at the same time if you want to tell me that is a good move you can circle jerk yourself into believing that if you want.
[Reply]
bevischief 12:25 PM 01-22-2019
bUTT NO BOOB ONLY ATE THE ENTIRE BUFFET A FOR JOB.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:40 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And when Tom Brady is finally done, they'll go back to being perennially 8-8. They're not good because they're inhuman, they're good because they have Tom Brady.

It's funny, you want the Chiefs to act like the Patriots when one team has been to the AFC Championship 8 straight times and the other has been to ONE since before Ronald Reagan was president.

The Chiefs being a "good" organization is HOW they're going to be hoisting a Lombardi trophy. They need OUTSIDE help. They need to attract free agents and new defensive coaches. The Patriots promote from within. They bring in players that want to win championships. They can get away with doing what they do. The Chiefs can't, at least not yet.
How is no accountability a "good look" in terms of helping the overall cause. Players flock to NE not just because of Brady, BB, and good statistical odds. They ALSO go there because they KNOW that if NE has expressed an interest, that:

A) That player must be considered a very valuable asset whom NE believes can help them win, because...

B) NE doesn't dick around when it comes to bringing in talent, and that player knows he will be surrounded with OTHER genuine assets and NO FILLER.

There's no comfort or mercy in Foxborough. And while I agree that the Chiefs can not yet go FULL "boot camp", they COULD at least begin making steps in that direction, the RIGHT direction.

Such as IMMEDIATELY letting go of a guy that was given EVERY CHANCE IN THE WORLD to succeed, some would say MORE time than he deserved, and in the end could not do better than a defense ranked #31 overall.
[Reply]
Page 296 of 298
« First < 196246286292293294295296 297298 >
Up