ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 293
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:33 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’d agree. I haven’t looked at what the conference has for big guys. It seems like UT would always have 6 guys >6’10 but who knows what Smart has in there.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the lineup/matchups. Newman and Vick’s shots didn’t look great. Hopefully they can capitalize on it. It will be soul crushing if they double and we can’t do shit about it.
From the little I've seen, Udoka doesn't look like a good passer so it may be possible that he won't find the shooters quick enough to capitalize on the doubles. They'll surely work with him on that a ton in practice, though.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:33 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It's just going to be very difficult for any NCAA player to cover a 300 pound guy one on one if he actually knows how to use that size to his advantage. I expect coaches will double him regularly as the season goes on.
Shots falling and they won't be able to double him, it will be pick your poison.

But tonight? We sucked after the TO up 11.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:36 PM 11-14-2017
And by March this game will be a distant memory
[Reply]
BWillie 11:59 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Everyone does. I’m sure his parents hate him too.
Based on ONLY this year alone, I do not hate Grayson Allen. But I'm sure he'll do something stupid soon, such as immature pouting, tripping, and a real nice temper tantrum.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:00 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
From the little I've seen, Udoka doesn't look like a good passer so it may be possible that he won't find the shooters quick enough to capitalize on the doubles. They'll surely work with him on that a ton in practice, though.
He's a bad rebounder for his size, too.
[Reply]
bdj23 01:07 AM 11-15-2017
As with every prime time Chiefs weeknight game this year, i missed this one too!

I hate my job.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:13 AM 11-15-2017
Anyone believe this isn't a final 4 team? This is the type of game they lose last year. Guards were shit and they still won.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:41 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
Anyone believe this isn't a final 4 team? This is the type of game they lose last year. Guards were shit and they still won.
#BIFM would not have lost this game, or even barely won this game. He would have fouled out at least two Kentucky players, and he wouldn't have made so many weak ass passes for turnovers. It took Indiana making a ridiculous amount of 3pointers, and overtime to beat Frank Mason last year. With #BIFM we would have won by double digits.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
farmerchief 06:12 AM 11-15-2017
IMO, they need a whole lot of work! Graham had a horrible game driving the paint into the length of Kentucky. He reminded me of Frank Mason as a freshman who continually drove in the paint against bigger opponents and got the ball swatted in his face ALL the time! He finally learned when and how to do the task, and by his senior year, he was fantastic and delivered. Too bad Devonte doesnt have 3 more years!?

As someone eluded to earlier, reminds me of Iowa St, throw up a bunch of 3's, if they go in, we win, if not, always next week. Never being able to watch any of their "preseason" games, I hope Preston is as good as recruited, as they need some help inside. Their best hope will be if de sousa can join the team in December and give them some more inside help. Then, they may look like a final 4 team

DOK needs to work on his freethrows, obviously.

Good, quality depth, always seems to be a problem, unfortunately.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:18 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's a bad rebounder for his size, too.
Udoka will be a NBA stud.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:29 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
I hope Preston is as good as recruited, as they need some help inside. Their best hope will be if de sousa can join the team in December and give them some more inside help. Then, they may look like a final 4 team
I have a buddy who "knows" KU lets say......he's heard that Preston could be in serious trouble unless paperwork is found. Or a story "evolved". Take that for what its worth. Probably nothing but they have been right in the past.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:13 AM 11-15-2017
Odds that Preston doesn't see the court this year?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:25 AM 11-15-2017
Lol lol

They're 50-50 to even get out of the first weekend. They're not going to the Ff. (Not that they matter anyway per KCConnect)
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:37 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

So what's the deal here? Was he driving a car that he "borrowed" from a booster?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:39 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Odds that Preston doesn't see the court this year?
80/20 he misses the thing.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 293
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up