ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>An open apology
AmericanHero 02:57 PM 03-03-2003
I apologize. For everything.

I have clearly misunderstood how seriously some people take this stuff.

To me, this was harmless fun, an exchange of insults among fans of different teams. We don't know each other and these are just words typed on a message board. I didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But now I have been hurt. Badly. My employment status has been affected.

So I am sorry. I truly didn't mean for it to come to this.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:37 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by morphius
I think we should all know better then to go after someone job and the like on this BB, it has happened to members here. I think it is a line that doesn't need to be crossed.
I agree. That's why I didn't report the activity to his work. I hope nobody else did anything harmful.
[Reply]
KCinNY 03:38 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by coryt

No chit man, no chit! Some ruthless scoundrels round here.
Yeah it's true. Don't fuq with the Planet.

I'll never forget how they (we) sent a particular Charger fan home crying after he attempted to use the same "hick" and "redneck" rhetoric.
[Reply]
Braincase 03:40 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by pHoBiA

I agree. That's why I didn't report the activity to his work. I hope nobody else did anything harmful.
Is having a complimentary subscription to "The Advocate" sent to his office address harmful?
[Reply]
Phobia 03:41 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BrainCase
Is having a complimentary subscription to "The Advocate" sent to his office address harmful?
I think he'll be able to opt out of any subscriptions rather painlessly.
[Reply]
AmericanHero 03:43 PM 03-03-2003
E-mailing my boss with copies of my posts is what turned out to be harmful.

So I appreciate the acceptance of my apology from those of you who did, in fact, accept it.

But, as you may expect, my posting days are over. Forever.

Again, I'm very sorry if I truly offended anyone, as I apparently did.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:45 PM 03-03-2003
I'd never do anything to fook with a guys job....wouldn't want the same. Most of us would probably at least get in trouble if "they" realized how much time we're "here".

The personal ads are funny, hotornot et al....but I wouldn't go after a guys job for what he did....even if he was being a total douchious magnificus bagili
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:47 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by pHoBiA

My intent was just to scare the bejesus out of him...:-)

I didn't REALLY register him for NAMBLA (although I did THINK about it...); nor did I spend time on any other effort to cause him harm. I guess I'm a wimp...:-) :-)

Oh, well, apology accepted...and just to make it official:

You are forgiven, Danny-boy...

Daniel A. Griffith
Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
1220 North Market Street, 5th Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
(New Castle Co.)
Telephone: 302-552-4300
Fax: 302-651-7905
Email: dgriffith@mdwcg.com
Work Email: marshalldennehey@mdwcg.com

Practice Areas: Commercial Litigation; Professional Liability Defense.

Admitted: 1990, New Jersey; 1991, Pennsylvania. (Not admitted in Delaware).

Law School: Rutgers University, J.D., 1990.

College: Rutgers College, B.A., 1987.

Member: Camden County, New Jersey State , Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations; South Jersey Claims Association.

Biography: Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond F. Drozdowski, New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division, Camden County, 1990-1991. Author: "New Jersey Permits Automobile Rental Agencies to Limit Liability Exposure," Defense Digest, Winter 1993-1994; "New Jersey Courts Refine Law Against Discrimination," Defense Digest, Winter 1994; "Appellate Division Expands New Jersey Employers' Exposure in Product Liability Cases," Defense Digest, Vol. 5, No. 1, 1999-02. Co-Author, "The Blizzard's Backlash: A Symposium on Issues Confronting Pennsylvania and New Jersey Property Owners," Defense Digest, Vol. 2, No. 3, 1996.

Born: Bristol, Pennsylvania, August 8, 1965.

ISLN: 906867066
[Reply]
KC Kings 03:47 PM 03-03-2003
So your boss got really pissed, you got your dick slapped,,, and you are still out here trolling around?

I'm not buying that. Your boss doesn't know anything, and now you are spinning out of your smack talk because you fear the possible reprocussions.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:47 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
That was a wildly inappropriate response for whomever chose to take it. Very disappointing.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:49 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by AmericanHero
I'm really sorry that happened. Are you, in fact, Mr. Griffith, or do you have access to his email address?
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:49 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by SDChiefsfan

Daniel A. Griffith
Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
1220 North Market Street, 5th Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
(New Castle Co.)
Telephone: 302-552-4300
Fax: 302-651-7905
Email: dgriffith@mdwcg.com
Work Email: marshalldennehey@mdwcg.com

Practice Areas: Commercial Litigation; Professional Liability Defense.

Admitted: 1990, New Jersey; 1991, Pennsylvania. (Not admitted in Delaware).

Law School: Rutgers University, J.D., 1990.

College: Rutgers College, B.A., 1987.

Member: Camden County, New Jersey State , Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations; South Jersey Claims Association.

Biography: Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond F. Drozdowski, New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division, Camden County, 1990-1991. Author: "New Jersey Permits Automobile Rental Agencies to Limit Liability Exposure," Defense Digest, Winter 1993-1994; "New Jersey Courts Refine Law Against Discrimination," Defense Digest, Winter 1994; "Appellate Division Expands New Jersey Employers' Exposure in Product Liability Cases," Defense Digest, Vol. 5, No. 1, 1999-02. Co-Author, "The Blizzard's Backlash: A Symposium on Issues Confronting Pennsylvania and New Jersey Property Owners," Defense Digest, Vol. 2, No. 3, 1996.

Born: Bristol, Pennsylvania, August 8, 1965.

ISLN: 906867066
Just a matter of time before it becomes someone's sig line....
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 03:49 PM 03-03-2003
How'd all this start, anyway?
[Reply]
wutamess 03:49 PM 03-03-2003
Emailing the guy's boss was just too much.
I can be immature at times: i.e. Mr. Rogers Cild molestation question. but to harms someones way of life is going WAY over board.

Please tell me none of you nit-pickers did this.
That wasn't even called for if the Mod's didn't do anything about it.

The Planet has too many people that, because they've been here a while, think they're mods. You aren't a MOD for a reason. I'm glad it's the way it is.

~ Not funny anymore ~
[Reply]
Braincase 03:51 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by AmericanHero

So I appreciate the acceptance of my apology from those of you who did, in fact, accept it.

But, as you may expect, my posting days are over. Forever.

Again, I'm very sorry if I truly offended anyone, as I apparently did.
Apology accepted, but I still want to see you wearing a Priest Holmes Jersey and a sign saying I'm Sorry.

And next time you want to call us hicks, idiots, or whatever, use the GD smilies - that's what they're there for.

Oh, yeah, one more thing - we've made you an honorary Mizzou fan.
[Reply]
morphius 03:51 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Baby Lee

That was a wildly inappropriate response for whomever chose to take it. Very disappointing.
I agree completely!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up