ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Injury report this week?
Direckshun 09:50 AM 01-13-2021
It's Wednesday, and I assume we've had two practices so far this week.

Yet I do not see an injury report anywhere. Am I missing anything?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:04 PM 01-13-2021
Watkins talked a little smack about Cleveland on Twitter Sunday night so he better fucking play. Can’t be putting words out like that for your teammates to back you up.

Shit that’s frustrating.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:05 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Watkins talked a little smack about Cleveland on Twitter Sunday night so he better fucking play. Can’t be putting words out like that for your teammates to back you up.

Shit that’s frustrating.
He really didn't though.

All he was saying was that the game wasn't over yet. He tweeted that in the middle of the 1st quarter.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:06 PM 01-13-2021
Not that I have much faith in the injury status of Watkins, but him not being there on the first day of practice isn't that big of a deal either. I'll be concerned if he isn't practicing by Friday.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:07 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He really didn't though.

All he was saying was that the game wasn't over yet. He tweeted that in the middle of the 1st quarter.
I don’t think that’s what he was saying.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:08 PM 01-13-2021
CEH

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:09 PM 01-13-2021
I don’t think that’s what he was saying.
Why?

There's absolutely nothing in his Tweet that points to it being a direct shot at Cleveland at all. Especially when there was 50 minutes left in the game and Pittsburgh could have still won.

I call BS.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:11 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Why?

There's absolutely nothing in his Tweet that points to it being a direct shot at Cleveland at all. Especially when there was 50 minutes left in the game and Pittsburgh could have still won.

I call BS.
He was replying to someone who said ‘looks like you have some competition next week’.

If he didn’t mean it toward the Browns, he did a really poor job of communicating what he was trying to say.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:11 PM 01-13-2021
Okay so CEH is back but Sammy not? WTF?

Surely he’s gonna play.
I’m so sick of Sammy’s bullshit. I don’t give a **** about what he did before in the playoffs.

He’s not a primary weapon. FFS he’s the ****ing 4th option in this offense. His broke ass is absolutely replaceable.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:12 PM 01-13-2021
He was replying to someone who said ‘looks like you have some competition next week’.

If he didn’t mean it toward the Browns, he did a really poor job of communicating what he was trying to say.
All he said is "I wouldn't go that far" which of course makes total sense considering it was still the first quarter.

Maybe not worded the best but certainly not worded in any way that insinuates he was disrespecting the Browns, unless that's what people want to read into it on their own.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:15 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m so sick of Sammy’s bullshit. I don’t give a **** about what he did before in the playoffs.

He’s not a primary weapon. FFS he’s the ****ing 4th option in this offense. His broke ass is absolutely replaceable.
Wrap his delicate little tootsies in bubble wrap so he can do his job for 3 more games then kick his ass to the curb.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:15 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wrap his delicate little tootsies in bubble wrap so he can do his job for 3 more games then kick his ass to the curb.
Yep.
[Reply]
In58men 12:15 PM 01-13-2021
Watkins will be play, just relax.

I’m not even worried about it. You’ll see.
[Reply]
In58men 12:18 PM 01-13-2021
We need Willie Gay back.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:19 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
We need Willie Gay back.
Not really. He'd be nice to have for sure but not a "need". Dude only plays about 25% of the snaps per game.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:19 PM 01-13-2021
Dude roasted Richard Sherman to help us win the Super Bowl.

Imma give him a little leeway before I storm the Capitol over his injuries.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up