ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Message for our visiting Brown fans
BigRedChief 12:56 AM 01-12-2021
I’m happy for you as fans. I get the excitement. We went 20+ years without a playoff win until 2016 too. We have had our share of soul crushing playoff losses too. We kind of have a fan kinship. I need you to know your going to lose. That’s okay. You had a great season. But, it ends Sunday.

Reid is 18-3 in regular-season games following his bye week.

And in the playoffs, he has a 5-2 record after first-round bye weeks, including during last year's Super Bowl-winning postseason.

Mahomes is 4-1 in playoff games. You think your the first team to try to run the ball, keep Mahomes on the bench? We have won 21 of our last 22 games.

It’s just not happening. Sorry. Carry on.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:34 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, I watched the AFCCG with him. It will FOREVER be etched in my memory. He's ****ing awesome and that's all I'm gonna say about it.
your first post on Go Chiefs sounded like you agreed he was a douche. When I defended him as a cool dude, you didn’t agree. Are you fucking with me?
[Reply]
Spott 02:37 PM 01-14-2021
Dude, I watched the AFCCG with him. It will FOREVER be etched in my memory. He's fucking awesome and that's all I'm gonna say about it.
Did he have soft hands? Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:38 PM 01-14-2021
Yep. He and I sat together at the AFCCG. We laughed, we cried, we hugged it out.

One of the single best game day experiences of my life.
He squeezed your butt, didn't he?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:39 PM 01-14-2021
Sorry to break up the Clay cocksucking.

Where it matters, the Browns are the same opponent the Chiefs had last year in the divisional round but with a worse QB

— Eric Eager ���� (@PFF_Eric) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:44 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Are Chief fans nervous?

I understand Chiefs fans being nervous, but the ends become less frayed when we remember that the Steelers are and were never really that good.

— Eric Eager 📊🏈 (@PFF_Eric) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:45 PM 01-14-2021

Ouch. Spot on though. Frauds.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:57 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
remember Skip? I was thinking about him while having the n00b conversation in this thread. He said the bar for being a "good poster" on the Planet was >100 replies to threads they started.

I searched mine, I've posted 345 threads with 100+ replies. I'd bet thats near the top.

Since you think my threads are unworthy, why don't you do a search and see how unworthy my threads are compared to others?

*Bearcat has 7 :-)
Out of the ~20 threads I've created all time? Impressive! I'm all about efficiency.

Oh, and 1/20 in the HoC. :-)

Slayer hasn't hit any houses with a car since then, btw...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:09 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Out of the ~20 threads I've created all time? Impressive! I'm all about efficiency.

Oh, and 1/20 in the HoC. :-)

Slayer hasn't hit any houses with a car since then, btw...
Ive got 3 in the HOC. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:23 PM 01-14-2021
remember Skip? I was thinking about him while having the n00b conversation in this thread. He said the bar for being a "good poster" on the Planet was >100 replies to threads they started.

I searched mine, I've posted 345 threads with 100+ replies. I'd bet thats near the top.

Since you think my threads are unworthy, why don't you do a search and see how unworthy my threads are compared to others?

*Bearcat has 7 :-)
75 and not a damn one of them in HOC.

Most of that 75 are gambling challenge threads, btw.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:26 PM 01-14-2021
your first post on Go Chiefs sounded like you agreed he was a douche. When I defended him as a cool dude, you didn’t agree. Are you fucking with me?
No, I'm saying he's the poster child for not using thread counts as a measuring stick for a "good" poster, considering about half the board hates him.

I fucking love him. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:36 PM 01-14-2021
No, I'm saying he's the poster child for not using thread counts as a measuring stick for a "good" poster, considering about half the board hates him.

I ****ing love him. :-)
I'm happy your now on the Go Chiefs bandwagon :-) But........

First of all............. how many people even know who this Skip is we are talking about these days? Second............ IMHO he was a real shitty poster............. Third............. why am I using some posters measuring stick that sucked at posting and maybe 1/5 of the Planet even know who we are talking about?

This thread is off the rails......... which is typical Planet.....:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:55 PM 01-14-2021
I'm happy your now on the Go Chiefs bandwagon :-) But........

First of all............. how many people even know who this Skip is we are talking about these days? Second............ IMHO he was a real shitty poster............. Third............. why am I using some posters measuring stick that sucked at posting and maybe 1/5 of the Planet even know who we are talking about?

This thread is off the rails......... which is typical Planet.....:-)
Skip was the crankiest sob on this damn forum.
Made me think of Walter Matthau on Grumpy Old Men.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:59 PM 01-14-2021
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:03 PM 01-14-2021
Truth :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:13 PM 01-14-2021
Ive got 3 in the HOC. :-)
Yeah, but out of like one thousand threads.

Keep starting Elvis Grbac and he'll throw for 500 yards eventually. :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up