ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 101
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Mav 11:03 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to.

Like your opinion matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:03 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
When would a better time to show up?

Never
[Reply]
Pushead2 11:03 PM 01-10-2021
Time to take Rainman's advice and start putting people that are stuck on stupid on my ignore list.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:03 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC the retards are all over this thread
It’s the playoffs!
[Reply]
Mav 11:03 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Best case scenario IMO. Playing the Browns allows us to come out a bit rusty and work off the rust and still come out with a likely win.

Correct.

[Reply]
Mav 11:04 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Never

[Reply]
dirk digler 11:05 PM 01-10-2021
Any chance Schwartz comes back this week?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:06 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Any chance Schwartz comes back this week?
He isn’t coming back this year....maybe ever.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:07 PM 01-10-2021
Chiefs should go ahead and start making AFC Title Game plans.

They’ve been focused on this all year. RunItBack was the motto from the get go. They’ve literally been waiting for this all season. And now the BROWNS are the first team to stand in their way. The Browns. I mean, yeah, they’re better, but they’re not even remotely on KC’s level.

This will be a fairly easy win for a playoff game.

The AFC Title Game against the Ravens will be the real playoff game. But, yeah, we’ll win that too.

Just curious who we will play in the Super Bowl? Hopefully not Tampa, as you KNOW there will be some shady shit going on trying to give Brady his Manning going away present.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:07 PM 01-10-2021
How is my existence a bad omen?
because none of the teams youre REALLY a fan of have done shit since you showed up here. the one player you were a fan of watched as his replacement won a ring then went on to suffer a horrible injury only to come back, lead his new team.to the playoffs but be forced to watch his team get raped from.the sidelines.

the one team you're NOT a fan of is smack dab in the middle of an epic dynasty run...led by mahomes who you hate..

you seriously can't see youre a bad omen for any team / player youre a fan of?
[Reply]
Eureka 11:07 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
The Browns scored their first 5 TDs with 126 yards of offense. That never happens unless you turn the ball over. If they don't get these gifts they score 13 points.

I've watched a lot of Browns games this year. They've had a few games where their offense has scored a bunch, but for the most part they're inconsistent and if you get up on them it is over.

Zero concern they will be much of an impediment.
It happened and they destroyed the Steelers. They even played prevent defense the second half. Chiefs game will be different though. I’m just saying the Browns believe in themselves and won’t be a pushover.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:09 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Best case scenario IMO. Playing the Browns allows us to come out a bit rusty and work off the rust and still come out with a likely win.
Call me overly optimistic, but I anticipate zero rust.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:09 PM 01-10-2021
Like your opinion matters.

Ok rude much????
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:11 PM 01-10-2021

Nobody you need to worry about. Thanks to your shenanigans back in the day I can honestly say I know way more about you than I ever wanted to.
[Reply]
tk13 11:11 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Call me overly optimistic, but I anticipate zero rust.
I hope so. That worries me more than any opponent. Even aside from the bye and all the rest, coming off that Falcons game and a few other times we've come out flat.

We're good enough to overcome it but eventually falling behind one of these teams is going to turn into a bigger mess than it should be.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 101
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up