ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 50
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Coach 09:31 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Ironically, this came exactly this morning, and it just almost looks like Andy (minus the goatee aspect and missing glasses).
[Reply]
Coach 09:32 PM 01-17-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 01-17-2021
OH MY GOD

this is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen

Michael is smiling up from hell
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:37 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OH MY GOD

You better give me rel I worked hard on it.

Do you want the original Clay? I'll send it to you.
[Reply]
Monty 10:39 PM 01-17-2021
OH MY GOD

This. I wanted to suggest something for Floppy, but this absolutely nailed it!

Well done Rasputin! :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 10:39 PM 01-17-2021
OMG sooooo damn funny.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:20 AM 01-18-2021
OH MY GOD

Although he says and I quote "this is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen"

I'm not going do any more of these until I get a nice rep message from Mr. Clay Hammock Parties

I don't recall any rep from mr Clay Hammock Parties but I feel this is most deserviing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:48 AM 01-18-2021
That sum bitch
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:09 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I can't wait for CasselGotPeedOn!
Who will be the extremely lucky guy that gets to take a leak on Cassel?
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:35 PM 01-18-2021
I peek into this thread once a day. Puts a smile on my face and generally makes me laugh. Just quality stuff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 AM 01-19-2021
You better give me rel I worked hard on it.

Do you want the original Clay? I'll send it to you.
No that's fine. I had enough of Flopnuts around the house when he crashed here a couple years ago. And he would be roaring at that. :-)

But thank you for that. It will live in infamy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:16 PM 01-19-2021
Rasputin, I changed my mind again. Make it Pasta meets a Bills fan.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:18 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
If you have time, I would like one.

This may show my age a bit lol but I thought about doing an ode to one of my favorite cartoonist growing up Tex Avery. I hope you like it.
[Reply]
srvy 11:40 PM 01-19-2021

This may show my age a bit lol but I thought about doing an ode to one of my favorite cartoonist growing up Tex Avery. I hope you like it.
This is incredible. I cant get enough of these drawings. This is a real talent and I am jealous. I know I tried to draw and paint when I was young but didn't get the creative gene. My late dad and a brother and my daughter are carrying on the tradition.

Keep them coming Raspy when you have time. Its the first thing I look for when I rise to go to work and check out CP.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:48 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
This is incredible. I cant get enough of these drawings. This is a real talent and I am jealous. I know I tried to draw and paint when I was young but didn't get the creative gene. My late dad and a brother and my daughter are carrying on the tradition.

Keep them coming Raspy when you have time. Its the first thing I look for when I rise to go to work and check out CP.

Thank you so much. I appreciate every ones comments means a lot and keeps me wanting to do these :-)

You guys have really helped me out in becoming a better artist I'm trying out things that I've never done before and techniques I'm seeing that works I didn't know how this was going to go but it's definitely fun to do.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 50
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up