ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schwartz and Remmers both have back injuries
RunKC 03:28 PM 12-13-2020
Damn. I’m worried about this. It sucked losing Schwartz but now Remmers with the same injury.

I pray to God we get at least one of them back
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:14 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Who said hazing rookies was classy? He also left the team hanging this season.
:-)
Uh, Niang was just coming back from some kind of surgery (shoulder?). he wasn't going to play this season anyway. He didn't leave the team hanging at all, dipstick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:16 PM 12-13-2020
Who said hazing rookies was classy? He also left the team hanging this season.
Hazing is classless period.

And he didn’t leave anybody hanging. He did what he thought was right for himself and his family. There’s more to life than football.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:18 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

And he didn’t leave anybody hanging. He did what he thought was right for himself and his family. There’s more to life than football.
And there’s reason to believe the Chiefs thought it was for the best too.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:18 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
We are likely to have 9 picks in the coming draft. We can easily spend a couple of picks on the offensive line and it's not going to "destroy the team." For example you grab an interior linemen in 3rd or 4th and come back a take a project with a 6th rounder.
One or two picks is fine. He said “multiple” which of course could be just two but likely more.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:19 PM 12-13-2020
What a great way to destroy a team.
Why would drafting offensive lineman destroy the team?

Oline is clearly our biggest issue on offense. We might be needing an RT now too. OLine/Dline play is the only reason why the Raiders cause us any problem.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:22 PM 12-13-2020

NFL players are basically tested every day for COVID. I don't think NFL players are contracting COVID at a higher rate than people in other professions. But whatever. It would be nice to have him and he's not here. He did have an injury in college but I understood he was otherwise slated to play in 2020.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:23 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:

Oline is clearly our biggest issue on offense. We might be needing an RT now too. OLine/Dline play is the only reason why the Raiders cause us any problem.
Between Durant and Niang RT should be just fine.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:29 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:

Drafting multiples of any position is unwise when the team has so many needs.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:35 PM 12-13-2020
Yasir Durant.

MIZ!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:45 PM 12-13-2020
What a great way to destroy a team.
??? I didn't say spend all of the picks on OL. I said multiple. That could be as few as 2. Pick 32 on a RT and a 6th on a guard isn't going to destroy our team. SMH.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:48 PM 12-13-2020
Personally, I don't think there's any position of need that is in more need when we're playing Durant in week 13 of the season against a play-off team.

And as we'll probably have two 3's and two 4's I think dropping a couple of them on restocking what is an extremely depleted offensive line makes perfect sense.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:48 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
??? I didn't say spend all of the picks on OL. I said multiple. That could be as few as 2. Pick 32 on a RT and a 6th on a guard isn't going to destroy our team. SMH.
Unlikely we take a OL in the first. Maybe the second, but I think that's a stretch, unless we come across a can't-afford-not-to-take-this guy scenario.

We'll take a WR in the first, IMHO. At the very least we have to replace DRob. Probably also Watkins, unless he just explodes down the stretch and through the playoffs, and is willing to take another paycut.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:49 PM 12-13-2020
Who said multiple at any position. The OL is 5 positions.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:57 PM 12-13-2020
NFL players are basically tested every day for COVID. I don't think NFL players are contracting COVID at a higher rate than people in other professions. But whatever. It would be nice to have him and he's not here. He did have an injury in college but I understood he was otherwise slated to play in 2020.
I hope you die!!!
[Reply]
Oxford 06:58 PM 12-13-2020
Durant will get 1st team reps this week, Rankin will be his backup. Remmers will not play unless he is really healed, they will likely give him time off to heal as he will be needed in the playoffs.

They have a couple of guys on the practice squad, but I think they are guard/center types. I think they will hold back on Mitchell Schwartz as long as they can, hoping he can get well for the playoffs
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up