ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schwartz and Remmers both have back injuries
RunKC 03:28 PM 12-13-2020
Damn. I’m worried about this. It sucked losing Schwartz but now Remmers with the same injury.

I pray to God we get at least one of them back
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:22 PM 12-29-2020
They have the replacement for Wylie on the roster right now. Wiz should be starting and it makes no sense why he isn’t. Continuity is fucked this year already and Wiz was starting last year during the playoffs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:35 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Why would you think that?

Do you really think that Andy and Veach aren't aware that it's a position in need of improvement?
I think Andy and Veach offered him an ERFA contract for a reason. I honestly think they like him and think he’ll be fine with better continuity at other positions.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:50 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think Andy and Veach offered him an ERFA contract for a reason. I honestly think they like him and think he’ll be fine with better continuity at other positions.
what other positions? You act like RT is the only problem spot. I bet they replace Wylie before they replace Reiter.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:02 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
what other positions? You act like RT is the only problem spot. I bet they replace Wylie before they replace Reiter.
Wylie is actually a LG. LDT opted-out and then they signed, and lost, Osemele.

Our starting line this year likely would have been Fisher, Wylie, Reiter, LDT, and Schwartz. Wylie hasn’t played a single snap at LG that I can recall.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:03 PM 12-29-2020
And I bet they don’t replace either of them.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:07 PM 12-29-2020
And I bet they don’t replace either of them.
At this point you’re just being obtuse. Everyone and their mother knows the OL as it is is a huge weakness, and RT isn’t the only problem area. And yet you think they’ll go into 2021 with the status quo? That’s insane.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:15 PM 12-29-2020
At this point you’re just being obtuse. Everyone and their mother knows the OL as it is is a huge weakness, and RT isn’t the only problem area. And yet you think they’ll go into 2021 with the status quo? That’s insane.
:-)

Mellinger's column this morning has the Chiefs as the #7 overall pass blocking unit and 19th in rushing yardage.

You need to watch the 30 NFL teams because you have zero perspective.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:22 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)

Mellinger's column this morning has the Chiefs as the #7 overall pass blocking unit and 19th in rushing yardage.

You need to watch the 30 NFL teams because you have zero perspective.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-rate-rankings
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:27 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Great, yet another website that's creating their own metrics.

The Chiefs are the #5 pass blocking unit according this "metric" but Chiefsplanet thinks they're the #75.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:28 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wow, hard to believe Fisher didn't make the top 10 in pass pro
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:30 PM 12-29-2020
No way Osemele comes back from his injuries. Rankin will probably be in the mix somewhere though.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:33 PM 12-29-2020
Remmers is a solid starter at RG or RT. I want to bring him back
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:34 PM 12-29-2020
They won a Super Bowl last year with these guys. Between COVID and injuries, they have plenty of reason to believe circumstance, not talent, is the biggest issue.

I’m not being obtuse, I’m being realistic. It’s very rare that the coaching staff sees things the same way fans do.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:37 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wow, hard to believe Fisher didn't make the top 10 in pass pro
It's just more fake "metrics".

When Garrett Bolles is the #9 tackle in the league, you know this list is complete and utter garbage.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:40 PM 12-29-2020
They won a Super Bowl last year with these guys. Between COVID and injuries, they have plenty of reason to believe circumstance, not talent, is the biggest issue.

I’m not being obtuse, I’m being realistic. It’s very rare that the coaching staff sees things the same way fans do.
I seem to remember the line was getting their shit wrecked until midway through the 4th quarter in the Super Bowl. If your plan is to let the opponent tire themselves out then that's well and dandy, but there ain't much room for error doing that.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Up