Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>CUT RICH SCANLON NOW!
Ultra Peanut 11:06 AM 12-06-2004
Or I'm selling off my season tickets!
[Reply]
royr17 12:00 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
The hell if Monty Beisel needs to be cut. He is 10x the man Rich Scanlon is.
I know, If Scanlon isnt gonna get to play and when Beisel gets back, leave Caver outside and replace Mitchell and the middle with Beisel, because in the 1st half of the season Beisel has done better than Mitchell from what i have seen of Mitchell in the middle.

Mitchell is a BUST and will never be a good MLB.
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:03 PM 12-06-2004
Let it go III, they want youto argue the facts. Scanlon,Biesel nor Mitchell will be cut. Rich may not get to play anymore due to the players coming back from injuries. He willhave to go to NFLE to show his abilities 1st.......

Don't argue with them, that's what they want you to do.
[Reply]
Boozer 12:04 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Psicosis:
Rich Scanlon dreams of being Monty Beisel.
Rich Scanlon dreams of being able to carry Monty Beisel's jock.
[Reply]
royr17 12:08 PM 12-06-2004
Ok, well lets just let this go, and let Scanlon go to NFL Europe and get some experience and let him prove all his doubters wrong next season ...
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 12:08 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Let it go III, they want youto argue the facts. Scanlon,Biesel nor Mitchell will be cut. Rich may not get to play anymore due to the players coming back from injuries. He willhave to go to NFLE to show his abilities 1st.......

Don't argue with them, that's what they want you to do.
So are you going over to Amsterdam with him?
[Reply]
royr17 12:09 PM 12-06-2004
Of all our Linebackers the only one i dont like is F*cking retard Mitchell, the guy is stupid, and is not worth being a starter ...
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:10 PM 12-06-2004
I dont know, I saw Scanlon almost make a special teams tackle once on special teams yesterday...

You just cant coach that level of skill.
[Reply]
Gaz 12:15 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I dont know, I saw Scanlon almost make a special teams tackle once on special teams yesterday...

Oh, that was harsh, man.

xoxo~
Gaz
Prefers his smack dry and with a twist.

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:16 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
Of all our Linebackers the only one i dont like is F*cking retard Mitchell, the guy is stupid, and is not worth being a starter ...
Say, bud....our LBs are nothin' to write home about, for sure; but I'll trust Gunther's judgment I guess. :-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:17 PM 12-06-2004
So are you going over to Amsterdam with him?

Only if you are willing to pick up the expenses and replace my lost wages .
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:23 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

Yesterday he did not get in on any tackles, but he didn't wiff on any like Mitchell did yesterday either.

How many wiffs did Mitchell have ?

You people( members ) on here are goofy, you bitch when a player sucks, you bitch if LJ or some other doesn't get playing time, but the minute he plays and loks good, you all want to jump on the bandwagon.

Why should myself, III, Brando,scanfan or any other be any different ?

What this really boils down to is we differ on the majority of what the BB members feels. That's all .

Have your fun.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:24 PM 12-06-2004
Rich Scanlon still sucks. No faggity SU player will steal playing time away from the superior :-) player.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 12:25 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by :
Yesterday he did not get in on any tackles, but he didn't wiff on any like Mitchell did yesterday either.
I also did not whiff on any tackles yesterday.
[Reply]
Gaz 12:27 PM 12-06-2004
I also did not whiff on any tackles yesterday.

We are SPECIFICALLY talking about tackles, right?

Then I did not whiff either.

xoxo~
Gaz
Reluctant to broaden the subject matter.

[Reply]
KCTitus 12:27 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:

How many wiffs did Mitchell have ?
Like I said, almost making special teams tackles isnt a coachable skill...

For Scanlon to whiff like Mitchell, he'd actually have to make it on the field during a snap...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up