ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
The Lounge>Broncos hire George Paton to be their GM
staylor26 11:51 AM 01-13-2021

The #Broncos have agreed to terms on a six-year deal with George Paton as their new GM, per source.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:23 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They've done a decent job with the defense and I'd argue a great job with WR's.

But the most important position on the field is QB and they botched that horribly, over and over.
Well, to be fair... most NFL teams do botch the drafting or acquiring of an elite QB. And, while Watson may be a pipe dream trade for Denver, I'll hold out some glimmer of hope and see how it goes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:25 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, to be fair... most NFL teams do botch the drafting or acquiring of an elite QB. And, while Watson may be a pipe dream trade for Denver, I'll hold out some glimmer of hope and see how it goes.
A lot of those teams at least still end up with a top 12-15 guy just by trying though.

The only time the Vikings did that was by purchasing one with one of the worst contracts in NFL history.

I mean, I guess the Broncos haven't done that yet.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:35 AM 01-14-2021
Horseface: "Alright duuuuude, you fail it's on you, but if we somehow succeed I'm pulling the strings. Got it gooood."
[Reply]
TEX 10:39 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There is zero chance Watson ends up in Denver.

If the Texans decide to go full retard (worse than they already have, anyway) and give him away, he'll be a Patriot.
There or Miami. Miami has Tua and draft picks. Ironically, one low 1st round pick is the Texans. That's funny.
[Reply]
Best22 11:07 AM 01-14-2021
Paton probably wants to sign Anthony Sherman in the offseason
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:20 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
There or Miami. Miami has Tua and draft picks. Ironically, one low 1st round pick is the Texans. That's funny.
The only reason I mention the Patriots is because they all ultimately owe their allegiance to Kraft and Bill.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:36 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by DawgDays:
May need someone more along the lines of Ulysses S. Grant to keep Elway in check...
Lincoln: Find out what kind of whiskey Grant likes and send it to all of my generals.

Elway: Find out what kind of whiskey Grant likes and send it to me.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:37 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Lincoln: Find out what kind of whiskey Grant likes and send it to all of my generals.

Elway: Find out what kind of whiskey Grant likes and send it to me.
:-)
[Reply]
TEX 11:47 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The only reason I mention the Patriots is because they all ultimately owe their allegiance to Kraft and Bill.
Oh, it's certainly a possibility. Just Watson himself said that he would allow a trade to Miami. They have a QB that is actually worth something, unlike Drew Lock, and they have many draft picks. Also, Jax is a possibility b/c they have the #1 pick plus draft picks. Morning radio guys were talking about that this morning.

If you would have asked me what I thought about him being traded last week, I'd have said that he's staying put, but now I'm not so sure. As crazy as it seems, I get the feeling if things keep going how they are, that he'll be traded. But it's gonna take one HELL of an offer.
[Reply]
warpaint* 12:12 PM 01-14-2021
Bridgewater blows injury or not.

Anybody stupid enough to pay Cousins I want in my div.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up