ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Hall of Classics>hey Fraz, this what you wanted?
headsnap 08:09 PM 01-12-2004
check 2nd post.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:45 AM 01-13-2004
GR's portrayal is even anatomically correct.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:11 AM 01-13-2004
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
Believe it or not, Robinson has supporters on the Chiefs. Perhaps they will find it hysterical. Maybe DV will bust a gut and get a good cry over this...Maybe even Robinson's kids might receive it sent to them in a 'funny' emailed story. You just never know who will see this and find it 'hysterical.' :-)

Hey, maybe it will backfire (no pun intended) and the team and management will rally around the guy...

:-) :-)

One can only hope. Maybe the bastard will take a hint and leave town of his own accord.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:35 PM 01-13-2004
Believe it or not, Robinson has supporters on the Chiefs. Perhaps they will find it hysterical. Maybe DV will bust a gut and get a good cry over this...Maybe even Robinson's kids might receive it sent to them in a 'funny' emailed story. You just never know who will see this and find it 'hysterical.' :-)

Hey, maybe it will backfire (no pun intended) and the team and management will rally around the guy...

Good call. :-)

I don't think it's a coincidence that Robinson resigned within 12 hours of this thread's creation.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 06:37 PM 01-13-2004
Maybe everyone here who finds this funny will someday be threatened with a gun to their head for doing a bad job at work...

and maybe that idea will be championed as being a just punishment on the internet so other morons will jump on the wagon and find your vitual and digitally enhanced Photoshop execution to be 'funny.'
Maybe every idiot who wishes "karma" to occur to someone else will get the same thing.

At least the people who slam you have the honesty to say "I wish" or "I bet", your half-hearted attempts at slamming others is just lame.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 06:38 PM 01-13-2004

Somebody looks really stupid again.

Karma is a bitch, ain't it?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:36 PM 01-13-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
One can only hope. Maybe the bastard will take a hint and leave town of his own accord.

A picture is worth a 1,000 words. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 07:39 PM 01-13-2004
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Somebody looks really stupid again.

Karma is a bitch, ain't it?
Yeah, but you know what's worse?

I was a very bad man in a previous life. Reinkarma is REAL bitch.
[Reply]
jjjayb 07:57 PM 01-13-2004
I think this is out of line regardless of how much Robinson sucks or how bad Chiefs fans hate him. :-)

Is this out of line too? :-)

If it is then go :-) yourself.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:58 PM 01-13-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Yeah, but you know what's worse?

I was a very bad man in a previous life. Reinkarma is REAL bitch.
What were you in a previous life?

Where is that thread mentioning the used condom?

:-)
[Reply]
listopencil 08:33 PM 01-13-2004
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
GR's portrayal is even anatomically correct.

True...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up