ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:35 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Wow I haven't heard this name in so long.

For me Pioli comes to mind, rather than a player.

In hindsight its amazing what this place did with Save Our Chiefs.
Thickening and distuthing
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 06:42 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Thickening and distuthing
thkip

[Reply]
Cheater5 10:36 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It will always be Casshole.

I have to agree. Your detailed campaign against Matthew Gus Cassel was perhaps your magnum opus; there was nothing like it before, or since. It was unrelenting, incisive, and irrefutable.

It was... a terrible beauty.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:44 AM 04-13-2021
1. Whoever made the ultimate call to draft Blackledge.
2. Pioli
3. Jack Del Rio for beating up Otis Taylor
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:13 PM 04-13-2021
Dee Ford. From his pre draft trash talk about how he was such a refined talent and Clowney was a blind dog in a meat market, to him running AWAY from the running back, to being a china doll in terms of durability, and of course, the inability to simply line up on the ball costing the Chiefs a trip to the Superbowl.

I took GREAT joy in the fact that we denied him a ring in the following SuperBowl. Cost himself 2 rings with that one epic fail.

He will always be the guy that lined up offsides and screwed his team.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:18 PM 04-13-2021
The Dee Ford play was awful, but you can argue that the Chiefs should have stopped Tommy boy in OT. And we won it all the next year. So Ford's foul up was one very expensive error on a play. The Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless had three chances and blew them all. Neil Smith came back to Arrowhead as a Donk and taunted the fans when we were knocked out of the playoffs. Now he wants to be remembered as a Chief. Screw You Neil. Belcher's murder/suicide was the most horrific. I think that may have been CTE related. I remember Eric Winston's little speech to the press when Casshole got knocked out of a game. He's part of the reason Casshole got clocked, because he couldn't pick up a blitz. Fred Williamson was a bad guy. Dirty player and a braggart. Chiefs have had some awful players, but I don't really hate them. They just weren't very good. Tyler Thigpen? Slappy Pisctachio? Scandrick? Kendick Lewis? Toasty Bartee and Crispy Warfield, and McNugget as your defensive secondary? How bout Carlton "sucker punch" Gray, or Donut Boy Sims, or Couch Potato Williams, or Victor Reilly ramming his own family with his Lincoln Navigator? Mike Bell being pulled out of Arrowhead for dealing coke? Bong Morris for dope dealing? Vanover for fencing stolen cars? Bad Moon Rison for stealing PA equipment? Larry Johnson for spitting on women? Kareem Hunt for kicking underage girls? There's a long list of bad stuff. I prefer to remember the good stuff and try to let the bad stuff go.
[Reply]
R Clark 12:27 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
1. Whoever made the ultimate call to draft Blackledge.
2. Pioli
3. Jack Del Rio for beating up Otis Taylor
I think number 3 should win the prize and I liked the sob till he pulled that shit
[Reply]
TEX 12:31 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
The Dee Ford play was awful, but you can argue that the Chiefs should have stopped Tommy boy in OT. And we won it all the next year. So Ford's foul up was one very expensive error on a play. The Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless had three chances and blew them all. Neil Smith came back to Arrowhead as a Donk and taunted the fans when we were knocked out of the playoffs. Now he wants to be remembered as a Chief. Screw You Neil. Belcher's murder/suicide was the most horrific. I think that may have been CTE related. I remember Eric Winston's little speech to the press when Casshole got knocked out of a game. He's part of the reason Casshole got clocked, because he couldn't pick up a blitz. Fred Williamson was a bad guy. Dirty player and a braggart. Chiefs have had some awful players, but I don't really hate them. They just weren't very good. Tyler Thigpen? Slappy Pisctachio? Scandrick? Kendick Lewis? Toasty Bartee and Crispy Warfield, and McNugget as your defensive secondary? How bout Carlton "sucker punch" Gray, or Donut Boy Sims, or Couch Potato Williams, or Victor Reilly ramming his own family with his Lincoln Navigator? Mike Bell being pulled out of Arrowhead for dealing coke? Bong Morris for dope dealing? Vanover for fencing stolen cars? Bad Moon Rison for stealing PA equipment? Larry Johnson for spitting on women? Kareem Hunt for kicking underage girls? There's a long list of bad stuff. I prefer to remember the good stuff and try to let the bad stuff go.
Very true, BUT I will NEVER FORGIVE THE KICKER WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS! He's #1 on my list FOREVER! :-)
[Reply]
Brody Wa 12:32 PM 04-13-2021
Marcus Peters for 3 reasons

1. He couldn’t tackle worth a mouse shit
2. For every interception he made he gave up td
3. He whined about everything.
[Reply]
morphius 12:42 PM 04-13-2021
Greg Robinson is pretty high on my list. Mainly I just get annoyed with the players that half ass it, or suddenly become injured all the time after signing a huge contract.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:45 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Very true, BUT I will NEVER FORGIVE THE KICKER WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS! He's #1 on my list FOREVER! :-)
He's still my choice for number one too. Mostly because that game was sooooo cooooold....I liked to froze to death, and I had serious cold weather gear. It was just an awful, frustrating experience when it looked like Marty had finally got us in position to get to a Super Bowl. Then we lose to Jim Freakin Harbaugh... just the worst.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:52 PM 04-13-2021
I don't despise any Chief for sucking.

I despise the ones that are assholes to the fans.

Steven Nelson was an asshole.

From most accounts, Tony G. was an asshole.

Larry Johnson was an asshole.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:04 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
It was the ineptitude of Bono that put us in the position of having to rely on field goals. I hate the kicker as much as anybody, but there was plenty of fail to go around that day. Plus, if those clowns could only put up seven points on the Colts, they sure as hell weren't going to win the Super Bowl.

What Ford did was so much worse. He committed a stupid penalty that had nothing to do with the play that literally cost us the conference championship and a Super Bowl appearance; not just a shot to advance in the playoffs.

It was the most horrible thing ever. Nothing else compares to it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:11 PM 04-13-2021
In looking through the thread, and I feel like we have four categories:

1. The incompetent
2. The arrogant
3. The traitorous
4. The lazy

I bet scores are worse for the guys who register on two or more of these scales.
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:49 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In looking through the thread, and I feel like we have four categories:

1. The incompetent
2. The arrogant
3. The traitorous
4. The lazy

I bet scores are worse for the guys who register on two or more of these scales.
It would be easier to pick if it was all listed in an offseason poll tournament format.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up