ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:33 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
I remember him,i thought he was gonna be a star.But yikes i forgot he was a first round pick.
Palmer was too light in the trunk and had fumbling problems. They drafter Palmer and Okoye in the same draft. Okoye turned out to be the much better back.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:39 PM 04-12-2021
My hatred towards Lin has subsided a bit over the past 2 and a half decades. Some of the hatred that's left over has spilled over to the QB and offense. I mean yes...make at least ONE of the three frickin field goals for fucks sake. On the other hand, maybe the offense could consider getting the ball into the god damned end zone for once. Seems like a better idea than having to rely on a shaky kicker in a pressure situation. Especially with subarctic temperatures on a frozen field with a frozen football.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:56 PM 04-12-2021
I hated Dave Krieg because he fumbled so damn much in fact lead the league in fumbles and Dammit Carl :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:01 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Didn't Jimmy Johnson actually cut him during the season, right after a game where he majorly ****ed up? :-)

I don't consider myself to be psychic, but a few games before the playoffs when he missed an extra point from the 3 yard line, I knew we were fucked.

There was no way, playing Marty Ball in the playoffs that a kicker was not going to have an impact on the outcome.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:51 PM 04-12-2021
Surprised to not see Neil Smith make more lists. That bastard LOVED him some time with the donx.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:53 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Surprised to not see Neil Smith make more lists. That bastard LOVED him some time with the donx.

I don't begrudge a man who went to a team that paid him, won championships and enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:54 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I don't begrudge a man who went to a team that paid him, won championships and enjoyed it.
When we regularly play the guy and he actively rubs our collective noses in it? Yeah, **** him sideways.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:00 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Look at all these butt ****ing morans saying Lin Elliot "The Kicker Who Shall Not Be Named" his name is literally being said in this thread.
from what I understand "the kicker who shall not be named" and "because Chiefs" were broken curses due to our Super Bowl victory and were relegated to the trash heap. I think there are some threads discussing it...
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 06:30 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Palmer was too light in the trunk and had fumbling problems. They drafter Palmer and Okoye in the same draft. Okoye turned out to be the much better back.
Yeah Okoye sure was better haha,i do remember Palmer being on the smaller side,probably why i rooted for him.I think i remember seeing Palmer at William Jewel,iirc the Chiefs used to train there.Thanks gb.
[Reply]
trndobrd 09:05 PM 04-12-2021
I haven't seen Kareem Hunt on the board yet. Certainly worth a dishonorable mention. A key piece of an ascending offense, and he ruins it by kicking a woman then lying about it instead of being a man.

Hunt's punishment of playing for the Brown is fitting.
[Reply]
scho63 09:45 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Paul Palmer - Total waste of a first round pick, 19th overall in 1987.
Good callout! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:48 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I hated Dave Krieg because he fumbled so damn much in fact lead the league in fumbles and Dammit Carl :-)
Shockingly that douche played ok for us. I think he established that fumble record elsewhere.

I hated him more due to the DT 7 sack game where he just missed #8 and Kreig threw the winning TD. That sucked much more.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:03 PM 04-12-2021
Percy Snow’s moped.
[Reply]
CanadaKC 11:15 PM 04-12-2021
Grbac
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 06:20 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Eric Winston

For chastising chiefs fans over frustration from the entire Pioli/Cassel debacle
Wow I haven't heard this name in so long.

For me Pioli comes to mind, rather than a player.

In hindsight its amazing what this place did with Save Our Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up