ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:10 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
There's about 22 former dickwads all tied at #1 . After 50 years of fail you build up a lot of hate!

1. Kicker that Shall Remain Nameless
1. Dee Ford
1. Matt Crappell
1. Todd Blackledge
1. Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey (LSU Dud Duo)
1. Ryan Sims
1. Jon Baldwin
1. Tony Moeaki
1. Javon Belcher
1. Ben Niemann
1. Chester the Molester McGlocklin
1. Dexter McCluster
1. Entire 1975 draft members (Photo attached-I bet you never heard of a single one!)
1. Neil Smith
1. Elvis Grbac
1. Mike Toast Brown
1. Steve Fuller
1. Percy Snow
1. Frank Gansz
1. Paul Wiggin
Wow. That 1975 draft is some epic fail.

At least Morris LeGrand played in a game and scored a touchdown in his career. Once.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:10 AM 04-12-2021
I'm not going to hate players for sucking - I'm going to hate the people who draft/sign/play them.

The kicker who shall remain nameless missed 6 FGs in the previous 4 games prior to the colts playoff game.

We could have hired a turd off the street before that game and they would have hit 1 of those 3 missed FGs.
[Reply]
TEX 09:15 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
There's about 22 former dickwads all tied at #1 . After 50 years of fail you build up a lot of hate!

1. Kicker that Shall Remain Nameless
1. Dee Ford
1. Matt Crappell
1. Todd Blackledge
1. Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey (LSU Dud Duo)
1. Ryan Sims
1. Jon Baldwin
1. Tony Moeaki
1. Javon Belcher
1. Ben Niemann
1. Chester the Molester McGlocklin
1. Dexter McCluster
1. Entire 1975 draft members (Photo attached-I bet you never heard of a single one!)
1. Neil Smith
1. Elvis Grbac
1. Mike Toast Brown
1. Steve Fuller
1. Percy Snow
1. Frank Gansz
1. Paul Wiggin
:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:24 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I'm not going to hate players for sucking - I'm going to hate the people who draft/sign/play them.

The kicker who shall remain nameless missed 6 FGs in the previous 4 games prior to the colts playoff game.

We could have hired a turd off the street before that game and they would have hit 1 of those 3 missed FGs.
There's a reason why the Cowboys cut him and he was available.

They were trying to win a Super Bowl and he sucked.
[Reply]
TEX 09:26 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
There's a reason why the Cowboys cut him and he was available.

They were trying to win a Super Bowl and he sucked.
Yep. Didn't Jimmy Johnson actually cut him during the season, right after a game where he majorly fucked up? :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 09:33 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
That POS kicker
Dee Ford
Greg Robinson
Bob Sutton
Scott Pioli
Brit Reid

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Damn, my list just got longer.

No bbq for that guy, ever.
[Reply]
oldman 09:45 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
When it comes to coaches, Vermeil is near the top of my list, meaning the bottom. Wasting that brilliant Green-led offense by utterly ignoring the defense is damned near criminal. It's like he had the fastest car in the race, but lost because he forgot extra tires.
DICK Vermin is near the top of my list, too. Every time I see him in his little golf shirt with the collar turned up, I just want to smack him. He's like one of those snowbird douches in Palm Beach.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:48 AM 04-12-2021
Paul Palmer - Total waste of a first round pick, 19th overall in 1987.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:03 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
DICK Vermin is near the top of my list, too. Every time I see him in his little golf shirt with the collar turned up, I just want to smack him. He's like one of those snowbird douches in Palm Beach.
Careful, you might make him cry. :-)
[Reply]
Steron 10:04 AM 04-12-2021
In no order.....

Dee Ford
Stupid Kicker
Neil Smith
Tony Gonzalez
Eric Berry
Lake Dawson
Bernard Pollard
Tyson Jackson
Ryan Sims
Marcus Peters
Todd Blackledge
Kendrell Bell
Scott Pioli
Brit Reid
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:18 AM 04-12-2021

Yeah, I don't hold grudges for performances... mediocre or shit players are mediocre or shit, good players have bad days or bad luck, players choke.

Dee Ford could definitely be an exception, as it was of course a failure of one of the most basic things done in football at the worst time possible, and a moment where every player should be thinking about those little things. Most players (just like most people) are idiots though.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:31 AM 04-12-2021
Romeo Crennel is another.
[Reply]
Spott 12:32 PM 04-12-2021

What’s worse about this is that he missed six kicks in those last few weeks, and 3 of them were XP’s back when the kicks were about 19 yards. We got rid of Lowery because he didn’t have much range over 50 and couldn’t kick it deep on kickoffs, but the idiot we replaced him with actually had a weaker leg than Lowery did.
[Reply]
wazu 12:57 PM 04-12-2021
Britt Reid
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 03:30 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Paul Palmer - Total waste of a first round pick, 19th overall in 1987.
I remember him,i thought he was gonna be a star.But yikes i forgot he was a first round pick.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up