ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 119
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:29 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Well...everyone except Kaun.
Here we go with this nonsense again.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:13 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm a sucker for championships and the unsung heroes behind them, my dude. I'm always going to have soft spots for Luke Hochevar, Kahn, Damien Williams, etc. I know they had their faults but I grew up watching Marty lose heartbreaker after heartbreaker - and we really needed an unsung hero in those games.

Inb4 pasta criticizes me for cross referencing the Royals.

I’m with you. As I said, I totally remember that one game. 6-6 13 pt. Just looked up box score: in 20 min. With 6 boards!

He is an unsung hero of 08 for sure.

****this is the 13th anniversary of Mario’s Miracle
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:45 PM 04-08-2021
Sasha Kaun played professionally for nearly a decade making millions in a high level league before ending his career winning a NBA championship to add to his NCAA championship. Not a bad career.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:13 PM 04-08-2021
Jossell in transfer portal. Cmon TyTy
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:28 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Sasha Kaun played professionally for nearly a decade making millions in a high level league before ending his career winning a NBA championship to add to his NCAA championship. Not a bad career.
:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:41 PM 04-08-2021
And that was pretty much my point. He was the 3rd or 4th best big man on the ‘08 team. How many teams pull a guy like that off the bench?

I think he’s fairly comparable to Daniel Ochefu, who started at C for the 2016 Villanova team that won it all.

Per 40 minutes stats for each player’s career:

Kaun: 15 points, 9.5 rebounds, 2.7 blocks
Ochefu: 13 points, 12 rebounds, 2.4 blocks

Difference being, one was a starter and the other was the 3rd (maybe 4th) big man.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:46 PM 04-08-2021
Also what’s LeBron’s Finals record without a Jayhawk on the roster? Can’t be a coincidence.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:48 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was listing NBA draft pick big men from 2008-2013
Don't mind that knucklehead. He has always had an unhealthy hatred, bordering on obsession, with Sasha Kaun. I think he knows, though he'll never admit it, that Kaun was a big reason KU was able to get by Davidson and advance to the Final Four.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:07 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Jossell in transfer portal. Cmon TyTy
rolf Bill Self is such an asshole. I love it.

He's forced soo many transfers and almost no old players still speak ill on him. i don't know how he does it.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:27 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
rolf Bill Self is such an asshole. I love it.

He's forced soo many transfers and almost no old players still speak ill on him. i don't know how he does it.
I'm sure he does it like a professional. Tells them they have no chance to contribute anything meaningful to this level of a program and that it would be in their best interest to transfer. But yeah, this year has been crazy. I didn't realize Gethro had transferred. Or Tyon Grant Foster. This team should definitely be better next year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:11 PM 04-08-2021
Agbaji declares. I assume he’s just testing the waters.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:28 PM 04-08-2021
Also what’s LeBron’s Finals record without a Jayhawk on the roster? Can’t be a coincidence.
I know of Markief Morris last year!

Mario with the Heat in 2012.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:39 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I know of Markief Morris last year!

Mario with the Heat in 2012.
Mario was on both Heat teams
Kaun was on the Cavaliers team
Markieff was on the Lakers team

It’s clear that Jayhawks have carried LeBron to 4 rings.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:58 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Ceej:
Sounds like KU might be out on Umude - which would lead me to believe Ochai is returning for his senior year.
Agbaji declares. I assume he’s just testing the waters.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I always get wrong where guys would go but I can't imagine anybody dumping a first on Ochai.
How in the **** is he even close to a 1st rounder? He definitely needs another year. Or more.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:44 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm a sucker for championships and the unsung heroes behind them, my dude. I'm always going to have soft spots for Luke Hochevar, Kaun, Damien Williams, etc. I know they had their faults but I grew up watching Marty lose heartbreaker after heartbreaker - and we really needed an unsung hero in those games.

Inb4 pasta criticizes me for cross referencing the Royals.
Dude Hoch was awesome for that short stretch as a fireman. Dude absolutely shut down some shit situations with tremendous leverage.

That bullpen isn’t that bullpen without Hoch. And that bullpen set the trend for winning baseball.

I hadn’t thought about him in awhile. Thanks for that.

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Yeah but wasn't that because we had Xavier Henry?
It was because he wasn’t very good.

Mario was on both Heat teams
Kaun was on the Cavaliers team
Markieff was on the Lakers team

It’s clear that Jayhawks have carried LeBron to 4 rings.
:-)

UNDENIABLE!
[Reply]
Page 108 of 119
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Up