ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Mob won't like the Chiefs in Vegas...
Vegas_Dave 01:42 PM 09-21-2020
Read this interesting article on the Chiefs win yesterday costing the sports books MILLIONS in that one kick. To say the majority of the money was on the Chiefs was and understatement...

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...oss-bookmakers

So my fear, being a Las Vegas native, is that when the Chiefs come to play the Felons in Las Vegas, the team should bring some extra security for our boys! The Mob does not like losing money!!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:06 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

Burn burn burn bu burnt burnt burntity burnt.:-)
Was I...*chuckles*.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:11 PM 09-21-2020
Back to proving that the Bolts, Faiders, Donkeys and the Dolts used to beat the Old Chiefs on any given day, If Alex Smith was our QB, SD would have beat us yesterday.

Than God we bought Mahomes. Hill, and Kelsey
[Reply]
wazu 10:16 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Back to proving that the Bolts, Faiders, Donkeys and the Dolts used to beat the Old Chiefs on any given day, If Alex Smith was our QB, SD would have beat us yesterday.

Wut?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:23 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Mahomes needs to be careful....while he's the best natural QB to possibly ever play...they have the power to ensure your franchise never sees a SB for another 50 years.

You start messing with their money...they will bring you back "in line".

Might be time for Reid to have "the talk" with Patrick....

Refs had to go above and beyond tonight to ensure Vegas got their money back...they called 35 yards of penalties on NO is 3 straight plays. They dont like having to be that obvious...

Brees knows the score...that late 2nd quarter INT was gift-wrapped.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:46 PM 09-21-2020
Here's a little bit of symmetry...and before the game, I made a note.

In the Raiders miracle 12-4 season...they opened against the Saints.

On a 4th down play...Carr sailed a pass 8 feet over the WRs head...out of bounds. The game was over...they threw a flag even though it was uncatchable....even worse than tonight.

Saints filed a grievance with the League over it....

Interesting bit of circular reality...look it up.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:54 PM 09-21-2020
Jokes on you OP the Chiefs are the mob were running the NFL
[Reply]
Fish 11:01 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Mahomes needs to be careful....while he's the best natural QB to possibly ever play...they have the power to ensure your franchise never sees a SB for another 50 years.

Refs had to go above and beyond tonight to ensure Vegas got their money back...they called 35 yards of penalties on NO is 3 straight plays. They dont like having to be that obvious...

:-)... You poor loony.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:01 PM 09-21-2020

You are such a dumb mother****er. You are literally always saying this kind of shit or bringing up some nutty scenarios and they never happen. You then come up with some douche excuse on why what you said would happen didnt happen.

Yeah the league is one huge conspiracy, but not once has a player or coach or official hinted at it. Your life must be fucking miserable if you have to come making shit up on here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:12 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You are such a dumb mother****er. You are literally always saying this kind of shit or bringing up some nutty scenarios and they never happen. You then come up with some douche excuse on why what you said would happen didnt happen.

Yeah the league is one huge conspiracy, but not once has a player or coach or official hinted at it. Your life must be ****ing miserable if you have to come making shit up on here.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that Santa doesn't exist...you can flail and scream...spit and light torches...but doesn't change what is.

Responses like this are fascinating to me...hearing anything that remotely suggests there is corruption, initiates such an impassioned response. You cant even entertain what I'm saying might be true...

You just need to attack me...

If you had just listened to me...you could have made some money tonight...hopefully, I saved some people money tonight too.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:34 AM 09-22-2020
The FG at the end of the Texans game hit the over in a situation Andy would probably normally just down it.

That was far more odd than the ending of the Chargers game.

FFS the refs called us on how many holding calls in crunch time? 3-4?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:57 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The FG at the end of the Texans game hit the over in a situation Andy would probably normally just down it.

That was far more odd than the ending of the Chargers game.

FFS the refs called us on how many holding calls in crunch time? 3-4?
Did you see how tense Ried was today in his presser...he just won a nail-biter against a divisional opponent in spectacular fashion. He didn't smile once...there was no joy. He had some evil-ass stares too...

Nobody was happy on the sidelines yesterday...the whole thing was weird.

IMO...the play out was for KC to lose...and let the Raiders and LA enjoy 1st place over the unbeatable Chiefs. Be 2-0, in new stadiums...generate interest and headlines for a week. "Herbert beats Mahomes..." KC was going to be "kicked back" next Monday..in a game that actually matters.

Mahomes ****ed all that up...and, unknowingly, went off script.

Even when Hill scored that touchdown...he wasn't smiling. He looked angry...

Just speculation...but the core players weren't happy with the play calling...something behind the scenes was going on. Kelce looked uninterested on the bench...and he wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Innocence lost?

Why do I envision Reid sitting through this speech today...

[Reply]
DRM08 01:38 AM 09-22-2020
Did you see how tense Ried was today in his presser...he just won a nail-biter against a divisional opponent in spectacular fashion. He didn't smile once...there was no joy. He had some evil-ass stares too...

Nobody was happy on the sidelines yesterday...the whole thing was weird.

IMO...the play out was for KC to lose...and let the Raiders and LA enjoy 1st place over the unbeatable Chiefs. Be 2-0, in new stadiums...generate interest and headlines for a week. "Herbert beats Mahomes..." KC was going to be "kicked back" next Monday..in a game that actually matters.

Mahomes ****ed all that up...and, unknowingly, went off script.

Even when Hill scored that touchdown...he wasn't smiling. He looked angry...

Just speculation...but the core players weren't happy with the play calling...something behind the scenes was going on. Kelce looked uninterested on the bench...and he wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Innocence lost?

So you think Coach Reid tanked on purpose? I think the playcalling was not great, but I don't think it has anything to do with a coach deliberately tanking. It just looks to me like the Chargers have the talent and coaching to give Reid & Mahomes a hard time. As far as Coach Reid's attitude in the press conference, he looked and sounded like a very tired person to me. Makes sense given the long trip between Los Angeles and KC, including a 2 hour time zone change.

In defense of Coach Reid's playcalling, Mahomes was very inaccurate for a huge chunk of the game. When he did throw a few accurate passes earlier in the game, it seemed a guy would drop it (Tyreek included). The players were not sharp for a huge chunk of the game. I would guess they were frustrated with themselves more than anything else.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:53 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
So you think Coach Reid tanked on purpose?
I'll say this...Reid is 40% of what you think he is.

He is an expert on blending human systems...he finds the common ground.

Do I think he's a good person...yes.

Is he a NFL "company man" ...yes. He knows who pays his bills...

Do I think he greases the gears...absolutely.

In a perfect world...he would coach without politics.

Do I think he would...umm...alter his play calling if they "asked" him...yes. 100%

Do you remember that 4-5 week period...out of nowhere...Alex Smith/Reid couldn't solve the 4-3 defense? Reid..the offensive mastermind...couldn't crack the most basic defense in football?

People actually bought it...I knew at that point...he was totally full of shit...and not by choice.

He called a terrible game on Sunday...one he knew wouldn't work. He knows what they run...it was ridiculous. I think that's why the players were pissed...

These "ebb and flows" since Reid has been coaching KC arent organic...he simply says "I have to do a better job" after each tank job. Mahomes wasn't having it on Sunday...it was interesting to watch. Only Mahomes "off script" generational play could have won that game....the NFL did everything they could to prevent it.

Think about it...the bomb to Hill and the 21 yard scramble...name another QB that could pull that out of their ass?
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:25 AM 09-22-2020
Here's a little bit of symmetry...and before the game, I made a note.

In the Raiders miracle 12-4 season...they opened against the Saints.

On a 4th down play...Carr sailed a pass 8 feet over the WRs head...out of bounds. The game was over...they threw a flag even though it was uncatchable....even worse than tonight.

Saints filed a grievance with the League over it....

Interesting bit of circular reality...look it up.
Why would the Saints file a grievance if they're all in on it?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:13 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Why would the Saints file a grievance if they're all in on it?
Keeping up appearances doncha know...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up