ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dude implies the Chiefs cheated..
Mecca 12:44 PM 09-21-2020
I think this is laughable personally.

What does Townsend pick up after the kick?? https://t.co/Ve0pCWO4TR

— Matthew Stephenson (@Ya_Boy_Matty) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 01:11 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
At some point, it might be nice to get a youngin to replace Winchester's holding ass.
Winchester has had some shit moments, that Titans game last year I was ready to cut him, he lost that game as a long snapper.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:11 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
BTW, the answer to Matthew Stephenson is "your wife."
:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:11 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
If something were picked up, it would've been in his right hand. He runs over and jumps on Butker, and then you see his right hand hanging at his side, open. Doesn't appear to have anything in his grasp. So sounds like the rookie needs to buy us a new micro-tee.
Sure looks like the guy has something in his hand here:

yeah, it's his left hand, but watch the video - he scoops it with his right and then puts his hand together in front of his body as he's running to Butker. I'm pretty positive that's the 'transfer' that gets it to his left hand.

That's just a couple of 'unnatural' acts. Why would he reach/scoop with his right after using his left to boost himself up? And why is he clearly pinching something between his fingers with his left shortly thereafter? Sure seems to point to the conclusion that he picked something up and was holding it.

But where I keep coming to is that it's probably legal. I mean...surely they aren't that blatant. Or it's some kind of 'unwritten rule' thing where nobody cares.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:12 PM 09-21-2020
Its pretty clear that its one of the newer modern tees which have the ability launch the ball another 10-15 yards.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Do we have video of the field goal from earlier in the game?
I looked - didn't see anything.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:13 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Remember when this was us?
I was thinking that yesterday lol

It seems like the amount of times the refs ratfuck us has gone down tremendously, but the truth is, we just weren't a great team back when we thought the refs were against us. These days a dumbass, ticky tack penalty isn't a drive killer like it used to be.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:14 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

yeah, it's his left hand, but watch the video - he scoops it with his right and then puts his hand together in front of his body as he's running to Butker. I'm pretty positive that's the 'transfer' that gets it to his left hand.

That's just a couple of 'unnatural' acts. Why would he reach/scoop with his right after using his left to boost himself up? And why is he clearly pinching something between his fingers with his left shortly thereafter? Sure seems to point to the conclusion that he picked something up and was holding it.

But where I keep coming to is that it's probably legal. I mean...surely they aren't that blatant. Or it's some kind of 'unwritten rule' thing where nobody cares.
Look at his left hand IMMEDIATELY after the ball is kicked. He's pinching his fingers together before he ever touches the field with his right hand. It's a gesture, it's something in his ritual. There's nothing in his left hand.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:14 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

It's probably a booger. Check the video, see if he's rolling it between his fingers before flicking it off.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:14 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I was thinking that yesterday lol

It seems like the amount of times the refs rat**** us has gone down tremendously, but the truth is, we just weren't a great team back when we thought the refs were against us. These days a dumbass, ticky tack penalty isn't a drive killer like it used to be.
The refs were acting like they got an extra $25000 for each holding penalty they called on the Chiefs yesterday. Pat simply didn't let it bother him.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:15 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's probably a booger. Check the video, see if he's rolling it between his fingers before flicking it off.
What if he is a big time booger guy and he picked a monster and laid it on the turf. Butker hits the kick and he decides that’s his lucky booger now, can’t let it go.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:16 PM 09-21-2020
The refs are just shitty, IMO. They fuck up frequently and more often than not one of the teams is going to draw the short end of the stick so it seems like the officials have an agenda.

The game yesterday was a decent example. The Chargers converted a 4th and 1 in which their RG clearly moved wayyy early. I believe they ended up scoring points on that drive. Then we had a couple tough holding calls against us on our final drive.. but if the refs were truly looking to fuck us, they wouldn't have missed Tyreek taking his helmet off after his TD.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 PM 09-21-2020
This is right after the ball left Butker's foot.

He's already pinching the fingers in his left hand before he "picked up the object" in question.
Attached: Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 2.15.30 PM.jpg (34.3 KB) 
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:18 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Is it like the pick of destiny? Does this mean Butker can do a cock push-up??
He can do 1. 1 cock push up.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:19 PM 09-21-2020
It was a torn up piece of Joey Bosa’s written down cardio plan.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:19 PM 09-21-2020
The old Chiefs lose that game due to the penalties called at the end of regulation
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up