ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Reid's Press Conference - Calls out Soren Petro
Dante84 11:12 AM 09-21-2020
Never heard Andy drop the hammer on someone during a Press Conference like this. It wasn't over the top, but it was a zinger.

Soren asked a long two part question, the first part was asking about if we were over-confident/cocky and figured we had enough time to catch up at the end.

Andy chuckled and rolled his eyes a bit, and when Petro finished his long ass questions, Andy responded with something like:

"I'm still irritated about your question about Tyreek taking his helmet off yesterday, and expect more professional questions. As for your first question, again I expect you to ask better, more professional questions.

:-)

It's at the 4:30 mark, and enjoy the death glare when Reid finishes answering

[Reply]
Dante84 11:13 AM 09-21-2020
Reid generally seemed tired and irritated throughout the whole thing.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:16 AM 09-21-2020
Good for Big Red.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:17 AM 09-21-2020

810 has no fans over there anymore.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:18 AM 09-21-2020
If someone has the code to embed (can't get it from FB for some reason), I'll update the OP

EDIT: NVM - got it figured out
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:20 AM 09-21-2020
I hope Soren Petro DIES!!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:24 AM 09-21-2020
Petro still calling Tyreek out. Fuck him
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:27 AM 09-21-2020
I hope Reid is pissed off the entire week and takes it out on the Ravens.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:28 AM 09-21-2020
What was the Tyreek question?
[Reply]
Stewie 11:28 AM 09-21-2020
Petro is getting old and cranky. He went off on KU a couple weeks ago about covid cases on the football team and not being transparent. The problem was that he misread the release and it didn't say what he thought it said.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:29 AM 09-21-2020
Damn...that was un-Andy like...he must have a problem with Petro...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:30 AM 09-21-2020
I haven’t been able to listen to Petro since Covid started. He’s been awful pretty much all year.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:31 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
What was the Tyreek questin?
He had asked him about why Tyreek took off his helmet or something like that. Inferring that Tyreek was lucky not to get a flag and was stupid.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:32 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Never heard Andy drop the hammer on someone during a Press Conference like this. It wasn't over the top, but it was a zinger.

Soren asked a long two part question, the first part was asking about if we were over-confident/cocky and figured we had enough time to catch up at the end.

Andy chuckled and rolled his eyes a bit, and when Petro finished his long ass questions, Andy responded with something like:

"I'm still irritated about your question about Tyreek taking his helmet off yesterday, and expect more professional questions. As for your first question, again I expect you to ask better, more professional questions.

It's at the 4:30 mark, and enjoy the death glare when Reid finishes answering

Ha! That's funny - I was listening to the presser last night when Petro asked that question and he did kinda ask it in a shitty way.

It was like "Hey, when Hardman didn't touch the guy down and Hill took his helmet off, were those indications that the guys had their heads up their asses today?"

I was surprised that Reid didn't chirp at him for it last night - glad to see that he gave him a little cuff for it today. It was a pretty douchy implication from Petro.

Buddy - there were a lot of indications that the team came out flat yesterday. Calling out a guy taking his helmet off as particularly indicative of it was...well, like Reid said, it was just a silly question.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:34 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
What was the Tyreek question?
It was a compound question but he specifically cited Hardman not touching the guy down on the int/penalty and then Hill taking his helmet off as proof that the team wasn't mentally prepared for the game.

I typically don't have issues with just about any question a reporter asks, but it was a pretty bush league approach from a guy that's been doing this a loooooong time.

I wonder if losing their 'favorite son' status to 610 doesn't have 810 trying to be the local contrarians. They lost their direct access so they're gonna be the 'ask the tough questions' station while 610 is lobbing softballs during interviews.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up