ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 36
« First < 232930313233 343536 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***** MNF Saints @ The Death Star *****
KChiefs1 10:13 AM 09-21-2020

Handful?!? Haha!! Wall to wall guests for the entire game. From the NFL, CFB, CBB, and a few musicians. Lots of surprises and the one thing we ALL have in common is we ALL enjoy MNF! https://t.co/xr6Xdr86ha

— Kirk Herbstreit (@KirkHerbstreit) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:05 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
4.02 :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:08 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Done betting
heh, been there. Might be there again this season. Got burned by the Chiefs yesterday.

3 things kept me off this game.

1) The Saints typically aren't as good on the road. Been that way for years. The just have trouble covering on the road.

2) Brees didn't play well last week, and there were already comments about his arm. More disturbing, they ran several trick plays with Hill throwing the ball in that game early.

3) Michael Thomas being out.

So even though everything on paper said the Saints would win and should cover, my gut said stay away.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:09 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Brees is essentially Alex Smith at this stage of his career.
Alex at least had an occasional 25 yard pass with some heat on it.

I’m not even sure Brees could do that at this point. It’s hard to watch.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:20 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
heh, been there. Might be there again this season. Got burned by the Chiefs yesterday.

3 things kept me off this game.

1) The Saints typically aren't as good on the road. Been that way for years. The just have trouble covering on the road.

2) Brees didn't play well last week, and there were already comments about his arm. More disturbing, they ran several trick plays with Hill throwing the ball in that game early.

3) Michael Thomas being out.

So even though everything on paper said the Saints would win and should cover, my gut said stay away.

It sounds to me like your gut said to bet the Raiders. I was pretty confident in this one with Brees not having his security blanket. I thought it would be a little lower scoring from the Raiders but still viewed that as favoring a Raiders cover.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:35 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It sounds to me like your gut said to bet the Raiders. I was pretty confident in this one with Brees not having his security blanket. I thought it would be a little lower scoring from the Raiders but still viewed that as favoring a Raiders cover.
Yeah, but I have a rule: never bet on the Raiders. Been screwed too many times. I have the same rule about the Panthers actually. It's a pair of rules I write in very large black Sharpie on the front of every season's new wager notebook.
[Reply]
scho63 03:52 AM 09-22-2020
Brees sucked tonight.

He made the fatal mistake many athletes do: he decided to play one more year longer than his body is allowing him too. He ain't got it anymore.

His throws for the most part were awful.

FWIW, Carr's weren't much better for a guy much younger
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:29 AM 09-22-2020
The fuck? Went to bed at half and the Raiders won... These dudes actually legit or is there another story?
[Reply]
Easy Street 04:34 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Brees sucked tonight.

He made the fatal mistake many athletes do: he decided to play one more year longer than his body is allowing him too. He ain't got it anymore.

His throws for the most part were awful.

FWIW, Carr's weren't much better for a guy much younger
You're right. 300 yards, 3 tds, and 74% completion percentage is pretty awful :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:29 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Jacobs or CEH?
Ill take the one playing with the best qb in the league.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:42 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The ****? Went to bed at half and the Raiders won... These dudes actually legit or is there another story?
A lot of help from the Saints, but I don't think it can be denied that it was a decisive victory for the Fade. They looked competent and confident. They have a killer running game and a great tight end, and Carr did not look rattled or frightened of anything.

I'm surprised. The Raiders look pretty good. So far.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:20 AM 09-22-2020
The Raiders aren't all that. Just like last year.

The Saints are built to fast break. When they can't do that, things get dicey.

The Raiders pounded them on the ground, especially late, which is the Saints' kryptonite.

Furthermore, Brees missed some WIDE open throws. He's obviously just done.

Some people will call it a conspiracy, or poor officiating or whatever, but the Saints also had a sloppy game and had over a dozen penalties, most of them 10 yards or more.

The Raiders are an 8-8 team at best.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:28 AM 09-22-2020
Why can't Brady start looking like total shit.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:14 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Bro, we have Mahomes. Brady is an afterthought for us now. And believe me, his time is coming. But it’s inconsequential to us!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:19 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Raiders aren't all that. Just like last year.

The Saints are built to fast break. When they can't do that, things get dicey.

The Raiders pounded them on the ground, especially late, which is the Saints' kryptonite.

Furthermore, Brees missed some WIDE open throws. He's obviously just done.

Some people will call it a conspiracy, or poor officiating or whatever, but the Saints also had a sloppy game and had over a dozen penalties, most of them 10 yards or more.

The Raiders are an 8-8 team at best.
Perhaps. But they could give the Chiefs some problems. Its not like they dont have any talent. There is definitely talent there.
[Reply]
cookster50 07:35 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Daily sacrifices to Satan
[Reply]
Page 33 of 36
« First < 232930313233 343536 >
Up