ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 57
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:06 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’ll be competitive.
And this is the beauty of having PM2 as our QB. It will always be competitive.:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:18 PM 09-20-2020
We have several things to clean up and we get Pennel back.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:19 PM 09-20-2020
I think we’re used to obsessing about the flaws on our team, because we still aren’t used to having the greatest talent in the history of football playing QB for us.

Other teams have flaws, significant ones too. No other team has Mahomes to almost always mask those flaws though.

Teams have played really well against us on our bad days, yet no one has beaten Mahomes by more than 8. That means EVEN AT OUR WORST, we’re still just one break away from winning when Mahomes is our QB.

Baltimore absolutely has flaws. Their safeties are a couple of Jordan Lucas-type special teamers. They don’t get a ton of pressure typically. There’s no real game-wrecker in their front 7. Their QB has still not proven himself as a passer against a great defense or against a great team.

We have flaws too of course, but we also have Mahomes. We can play poorly and be in any game at the end. No other team in the league today (maybe ever really) can say that.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:28 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Other teams have flaws, significant ones too. No other team has Mahomes to almost always mask those flaws though.
Patrick went full Mahomes bro
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:31 PM 09-20-2020
I think the Ravens game will be easier. Chargers have legitimately the best D in the league, even without James. Ravens D on the other hand is average. Their DL is weaker than ours and as already mentioned they are also weaker at the Safety position.
We should score at will against them.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:32 PM 09-20-2020
They are healthy, we are not.

Will be out our top 2 corners again plus others from today.

Not saying we can’t win, but I’m predicting a loss at this point.

That said, IF we win next weeks game against Baltimore, we might go undefeated. (Assuming we can get fully healthy and get everyone back)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:34 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
They are healthy, we are not.

Will be out our top 2 corners again plus others from today.

Not saying we can’t win, but I’m predicting a loss at this point.

That said, IF we win next weeks game against Baltimore, we might go undefeated. (Assuming we can get fully healthy and get everyone back)
They lost a starting CB for the season today?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:37 PM 09-20-2020
Hadn’t heard that. I stand corrected.

So both teams secondary will be flailing. May be a high scoring game. Unless Balt. decides to run it all game long. Will be rough either way. Good thing we’re getting Pennell back, that will help.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:38 PM 09-20-2020
We have a lot of injuries, but no one overly impactful. Might cause some issues for the season as a whole, but we can get by for another week.

If Watkins is back, we have our whole group of offensive weapons. Our offense will decide this game. Come out strong and play with a lead. Do that, and we’ll be fine.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:38 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Tribal, I don't know how - but I guessed I missed it - what happened to Pennel and when?
Suspended for something in his urine.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:39 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Hadn’t heard that. I stand corrected.

So both teams secondary will be flailing. May be a high scoring game. Unless Balt. decides to run it all game long. Will be rough either way. Good thing we’re getting Pennell back, that will help.
They’re in a bad position at safety. Earl Thomas was supposed to be their best safety and he’s gone. That’s the same as losing him for the year to an injury.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:41 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Appreciate you saying this!
oh, you're welcome champ - thank you for seeing the value in that! <3
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:42 PM 09-20-2020
Baltimore can’t get pressure with just 4 like the Chargers did, not consistently.

Should be more points scored on both sides.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:42 PM 09-20-2020
getting Pennel back will help!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:42 PM 09-20-2020
Tavon Young was starting over Marlon Humphries or Marcus Peters? He is their 4th CB behind those 2 and Jimmy Smith.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 57
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up