ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 57
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:02 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Andy absolutely ****ed up the clock against the chargers. At the very least he could have used a timeout so the Chargers couldn't run the clock down before the fieldgoal. He also didn't use a time out in our final drive until Mahomes did it for him. Reid clock management was saved by our HOF QB. If Alex Smith was still our QB we would have lost because of Andy's shitty clock management and everyone would have been raging again, like they we did before.

not really even though point though, isn't it.

The real point is your overwhelming urge to be a ****ing prick instead of just talking about stuff.

We'll see how good the Raven's Oline is next week.

Having Pennel back will be a huge help, Saunders on IR. I don't know if Okafor or Ward will be back either.
Jesus fucking christ
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09-21-2020, 09:04 PM
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
Megatron96 09:08 PM 09-21-2020
Andy absolutely ****ed up the clock against the chargers. At the very least he could have used a timeout so the Chargers couldn't run the clock down before the fieldgoal. He also didn't use a time out in our final drive until Mahomes did it for him. Reid clock management was saved by our HOF QB. If Alex Smith was still our QB we would have lost because of Andy's shitty clock management and everyone would have been raging again, like they we did before.

The real point is your overwhelming urge to be a ****ing prick instead of just talking about stuff.

Having Pennel back will be a huge help, Saunders on IR. I don't know if Okafor or Ward will be back either.
When did Andy supposedly screw up the clock? Because I don't recall at any time at the end of that game thinking "why isn't Andy calling a TO?" Not one time. And I'm usually the one screaming at the TV, "CALL TIME OUT, FFS!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"

Also I had 3-4 Chiefs fans watching that game with me and not one of them said one word about cvalling a TO.

So I'm curious when that happened. Maybe I was in the head.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:08 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DelaWhere?:
Ravens were a top 3 defense last year.
The Dolphins, Cardinals, Browns twice, Bengals twice, Rams, Bills, Steelers without Ben twice and the Jets all helped them achieve that #3 ranking.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:09 PM 09-21-2020

:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:13 PM 09-21-2020
Maybe the Chiefs can just forfeit the game against the POWERHOUSE RAVENS. They look unbeatable, even though Mahomes is undefeated against them. The sky is falling, Chiefs are only 2-0 so far this season. LOL!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:14 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Maybe the Chiefs can just forfeit the game against the POWERHOUSE RAVENS. They look unbeatable, even though Mahomes is undefeated against them. The sky is falling, Chiefs are only 2-0 so far this season. LOL!!
Exactly. The Ravens are unstoppable. Might as well not even show up.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:44 PM 09-21-2020
We have to hope that Pennel and Saunders will change our run defense.

I had hoped our "Make a rookie QB look like a HOFer" days were over. :-)
Well look at the bright side. We made the stops when we absolutely needed to and held them to only 20 points. Without our 2 starting outside CBs, our best pass rusher and our best run stuffing DT, against a QB they weren't prepared for, the results weren't all that bad.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:46 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Ravens 25,000
Chiefs 17
[Reply]
Coach 09:52 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Ravens 25,000
Chiefs 17
Bet the farm on it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:54 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This seems to be the narrative. The haters cannot wait for Mahomes to lose so they can start up the Jackson is better bullshit.

The Chiefs have won 11 straight- including 6 straight when down by 10 points (an NFL record) and we are treated like the Jets going into Baltimore.

Chargers were fired up and given a lot of calls by the refs- and still lost. Somebody please give the Chargers a Blue ribbon for 3 quarter winners!

We heard all this same shit about the Unstoppable Ravens before our Home Opener last year- and we beat them soundly. Their defense can't stop us, and Lamar can't play from behind.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:56 PM 09-21-2020
Has there been any word at all about Sammy? Would really like to have him on the field Monday night . . .
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:01 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Has there been any word at all about Sammy? Would really like to have him on the field Monday night . . .
He is probably receiving intergalactic nuclear radiation treatments from the Mother Ship as we speak. He is the Lizard King- he is recharging just like Godzilla.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:05 PM 09-21-2020
This seems to be the narrative. The haters cannot wait for Mahomes to lose so they can start up the Jackson is better bullshit.

The Chiefs have won 11 straight- including 6 straight when down by 10 points (an NFL record) and we are treated like the Jets going into Baltimore.

Chargers were fired up and given a lot of calls by the refs- and still lost. Somebody please give the Chargers a Blue ribbon for 3 quarter winners!

We heard all this same shit about the Unstoppable Ravens before our Home Opener last year- and we beat them soundly. Their defense can't stop us, and Lamar can't play from behind.

I love all the Ravens hype.

I think the Chargers game & the Ravens chatter will have this team super focused.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:13 PM 09-21-2020
He is probably receiving intergalactic nuclear radiation treatments from the Mother Ship as we speak. He is the Lizard King- he is recharging just like Godzilla.
I hope it's that simple. Sammy makes things an absolute nightmare for the Ravens D.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:17 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I love all the Ravens hype.

I think the Chargers game & the Ravens chatter will have this team super focused.
Yep, with Petro directly asking Andy if his guys are were too overconfident- I think they will be laser focused.

Mahomes knows that the MVP might come down to this game as a decider.

Chiefs know that Home Field advantage in the playoffs- and potential 1st round bye could be at stake.

They will be ready. I expect a fast start by the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 57
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up