ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders will be our main rival for the next foreseeable future.
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:14 PM 08-11-2020
This is a really nice video put together by a Raiders fan about how we will be competitive. It seems slow at first but it's really enjoyable. Mayock has drafted well. And I'm referring to AFCW opponents BTW

[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:57 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's a toss up between the Chargers and Broncos depending on which of their QB situations ends up more productive.

The Raiders will continue to run an unimaginative offense with a dorkier Alex Smith at the helm and a league average defense.
Chargers aren't doing anything this yr with their QB situation.

Denver has a chance now Lock has weapons around him. We'll see, kinda all depends on him. If he ends up being legit and continues to improve, then Chiefs may have some competition.

Raiders and Chargers aren't anything (yet) to be worried about.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:34 AM 08-13-2020
I would say the Broncos turn it around before Oakland does.

I think we may be about past the place where all these teams are literally quite bad but I don't see anyone giving us a run for the division any time soon.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:45 AM 08-13-2020
Raiders are gonna need some help from a management perspective. That team is not ran well enough from the top down. The Chiefs have Clark who gives a shit about this team, and they have Andy, a top 3 most respected coach in all of football due to his demeanor and work and history. The Raiders could become ok. Like 9-7 or 10-6 ok. But to actually compete with the Chiefs, good fuckin luck you scumbags.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:52 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Raiders are gonna need some help from a management perspective. That team is not ran well enough from the top down. The Chiefs have Clark who gives a shit about this team, and they have Andy, a top 3 most respected coach in all of football due to his demeanor and work and history. The Raiders could become ok. Like 9-7 or 10-6 ok. But to actually compete with the Chiefs, good ****in luck you scumbags.
The chiefs have Mahomes and that is what makes them great. Previously they were just good but not good enough.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:59 AM 08-13-2020
Raiders will finish last in the AFC West.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:33 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The chiefs have Mahomes and that is what makes them great. Previously they were just good but not good enough.
KC was an annual playoff participant without Mahomes under the current regime. Not much success in the playoffs, but they made it and competed. Oakland has appeared in what, one postseason in the past 18 years? Zero comparison.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:12 PM 09-13-2020
Thoughts?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 03:14 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Thoughts?
They barely got past a ‘sub-par to shitty’ Panthers team.
Whipdeedoo.

Josh Jacobs is a beast though
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:16 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
They barely got past a ‘sub-par to shitty’ Panthers team.
Whipdeedoo.

Josh Jacobs is a beast though
A great running back with a mediocre QB...we know that type of team all too well.

They will never win anything significant with Carr.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:23 PM 09-13-2020
Watched todays game:
Jacobs is an animal
Abram their safety is an animal
Waller is a beast
Oline is very good.
Carr is a good game manager with decent soft touches but still doesnt hit WR`s deep in stride
Ruggs is legit
Defense sucks big time time except for Abram and their new CBs....they arent bad
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:28 PM 09-13-2020
I didn't realize that Succop was in Tampa now.

Edit: wrong thread, so I'll just comment that I hate the Raiders.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:18 PM 09-13-2020
Carr is their QB.

Concern level 0.0.
[Reply]
backinblack 04:55 PM 09-13-2020
They look a lot like they did last year, only with Ruggs. He was great until he got that injury, something to watch for the future.

You guys have nothing to worry about.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:09 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Watched todays game:
Jacobs is an animal
Abram their safety is an animal
Waller is a beast
Oline is very good.
Carr is a good game manager with decent soft touches but still doesnt hit WR`s deep in stride
Ruggs is legit
Defense sucks big time time except for Abram and their new CBs....they arent bad
Keep in mind they're playing against Carolina...
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:43 PM 09-13-2020
LV, LAC, and DEN all suck equally.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up