ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders will be our main rival for the next foreseeable future.
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:14 PM 08-11-2020
This is a really nice video put together by a Raiders fan about how we will be competitive. It seems slow at first but it's really enjoyable. Mayock has drafted well. And I'm referring to AFCW opponents BTW

[Reply]
Nickhead 02:24 AM 08-12-2020
i am super uber upset you didn't notice the last person to comment on that vid. :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:55 AM 08-12-2020
He sure is impressed with Jacobs getting about 100 yards per game...it's almost like the Chiefs didn't hold Henry to like 67 in the playoffs...must be that Henry is not as good or something...or it could be that the Chiefs D just kept getting better.

Meh. It was a good video though. Hey, even Rayduh fans have to have hope.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:58 AM 08-12-2020
Any plan for the Raiders being competitive relies on Gruden an awful lot to do things he hasn’t proven capable of in 15-ish years.

His coaching style just isn’t that appealing to many players. I think it comes with a lot of ups and downs, much like their team’s results. And his QB is scared of him on top of not being very good.

They will be cellar dwellers.
[Reply]
redfan 06:10 AM 08-12-2020
Yes, give raider fan more hope!!
Ahaha
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:18 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Mayock has been drafting "well" because they've had a million first round picks. Although I'd argue they didn't maximize those picks. But that well is now dry. He won't look so hot with a regular allotment of picks and with shitstain Carr at QB.
Too early to tell anything really about Mike's drafting. However, when you look at the contributions from his later round picks in last years draft, it completely destroys your argument.

It remains to be seen how well this years draft class actually plays on the field.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:27 AM 08-12-2020
Let's not forget the fact that the Raiders will never experience home field advantage again. Fans of their opponents will plan vacations around their teams' games in Vegas, and fill the stadium. I somehow doubt that all the black hole denizens will be able to afford to travel to another state eight times a year.

I guess the only exception to this would be the L.A. teams, who won't be able to fill either brand new multi-billion dollar stadium.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:29 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Let's not forget the fact that the Raiders will never experience home field advantage again. Fans of their opponents will plan vacations around their teams' games in Vegas, and fill the stadium. I somehow doubt that all the black hole denizens will be able to afford to travel to another state eight times a year.

I guess the only exception to this would be the L.A. teams, who won't be able to fill either brand new multi-billion dollar stadium.
By that logic, we'll never have to worry about Chiefs fans swarming Vegas.
[Reply]
wazu 07:33 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No, the Chiefs fans just need to pony up dough once per year, not eight times.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:34 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
It's a lot easier to do it once a year. Hell, I've personally never been to Vegas other than to drive through it once, and I'll probably plan a trip around it at some point.

Another question - this team has abandoned their fanbase TWICE. Seriously, how the hell do they still have fans? If the Chiefs left Kansas City I'd never watch them again.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:00 AM 08-12-2020

I think you're a bit right. They're a lot more likely to have an invasion of fans in Vegas as opposed to that shithole in Oakland, but I was surprised to find out that Vegas is only about 4 hours from LA. The Raiders still have a lot of fans in that area, as well as pretty much the whole of California. Plus Nevada doesn't have a pro team. I'd bet many of them are already Raiders fans so I don't think they'll have problems filling the Vegas stadium.
[Reply]
backinblack 08:01 AM 08-12-2020
Another question - this team has abandoned their fanbase TWICE. Seriously, how the hell do they still have fans? If the Chiefs left Kansas City I'd never watch them again.
Raiders are a much bigger fanbase than just Oakland, hell I've never lived in Oakland and when I started following them they were in Los Angeles and I was in San Jose. I've lived on the west coast, east coast, midwest, the south, and every where I go I see the Raiders shield, about the only other team logos I see as frequently are the Cowboys/Steelers/Packers. Well Patriots too, from all the bandwagoners.

Never got the chance to watch a Raiders game in Oakland(though tbf the Coliseum was not appealing in the slightest; I have seen A's games there and it was not the best experience), I definitely plan to see them play in Vegas in the future though. Was thinking about it this year, but that's out the window.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:26 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
Raiders are a much bigger fanbase than just Oakland, hell I've never lived in Oakland and when I started following them they were in Los Angeles and I was in San Jose. I've lived on the west coast, east coast, midwest, the south, and every where I go I see the Raiders shield, about the only other team logos I see as frequently are the Cowboys/Steelers/Packers. Well Patriots too, from all the bandwagoners.

Never got the chance to watch a Raiders game in Oakland(though tbf the Coliseum was not appealing in the slightest; I have seen A's games there and it was not the best experience), I definitely plan to see them play in Vegas in the future though. Was thinking about it this year, but that's out the window.
I did a contract for a couple of weeks of December in Oakland. It was a shithole. Depressing. I'm not talking about the poor areas only. Even in the more affluent areas, the people seemed depressed. Everything was old. Didn't seem to have anything modern. Parking at the airport seemed to be a 30 minute drive away. Down by the water was an industrial complex instead of a park. and on and on.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:13 AM 08-12-2020
Raiders will only go as far as Carr takes them....which isn't far.....at all.

He's an absolute turnover machine vs KC
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:19 AM 08-12-2020
I mean, I get it.

You have to try to find some form of hope as a fanbase.

But that dude knows in his heart of hearts the Raiders are losing 2x this year to KC, unless Mahomes doesn't play.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:21 AM 08-12-2020
It's a toss up between the Chargers and Broncos depending on which of their QB situations ends up more productive.

The Raiders will continue to run an unimaginative offense with a dorkier Alex Smith at the helm and a league average defense.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up