ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1888 of 3048
« First < 888138817881838187818841885188618871888 188918901891189218981938198823882888 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
limested 02:26 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Wasnt it Fauci who initially said there was no need for masks and they wouldnt be effective anyway except "it might catch a large droplet"...?
Those comments were to prevent the hoarding so that they would be available for medical professionals.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:26 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
It is amazing that KC88 and a few others in this thread havenít tried to disinfect their bodies by drinking bleach.
Who told anybody to drink bleach?
[Reply]
jdubya 02:28 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
Those comments were to prevent the hoarding so that they would be available for medical professionals.
If thats true, maybe thats what he should have said in the first place.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:28 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
So you think that wearing surgical masks in public during a respiratory pandemic is equivalent to wearing the hood of the most infamous terrorist organization in the country's history?

Consider yourself fortunate you have an autonomic nervous system, cause you're too ****ing stupid to breathe on your own.
When you arenít able to vomit out a bunch of pharmacy tech textbook keywords your lack of reasoning really shines through.

Preventing KKK masks is not the only reason anti-mask laws are in place.

There are other public safety considerations as well.

And perhaps you missed the CDCís recommendation that the general public should NOT wear surgical/medical masks and instead wear homemade cloth masks.
[Reply]
limested 02:28 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Who told anybody to drink bleach?
I cannot answer that as this is a politics free thread.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:30 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
When you arenít able to vomit out a bunch of pharmacy tech textbook keywords your lack of reasoning really shines through.

Preventing KKK masks is not the only reason anti-mask laws are in place.

There are other public safety considerations as well.

And perhaps you missed the CDCís recommendation that the general public should NOT wear surgical/medical masks and instead wear homemade cloth masks.
The CDC made that recommendation to prevent hoarding of surgical masks, not due to efficacy. But please, keep telling me about all *you* know about this issue.

Why don't you list the other public safety considerations and we'll see how applicable they are to the modern situation?
[Reply]
jdubya 02:31 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
I cannot answer that as this is a politics free thread.
I couldnt find any quote either
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:32 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
It is amazing that KC88 and a few others in this thread havenít tried to disinfect their bodies by drinking bleach.
You're easily amazed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:32 PM 05-05-2020
24 pages so far today and itís only 3:30... I donít know how you guys can stand carrying on like this, doesnít it wear you out?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:32 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
Those comments were to prevent the hoarding so that they would be available for medical professionals.
Keep us apprised when they are lying in the good way and when they are lying in the bad way.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:33 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Why don't you list the other public safety considerations and we'll see how applicable they are to the modern situation?
Go to a bank and consider why they have signage on their doors indicating that face masks are prohibited.
[Reply]
limested 02:34 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Keep us apprised when they are lying in the good way and when they are lying in the bad way.
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:35 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
I cannot answer that as this is a politics free thread.
Then why'd you mention it in the first place?
Did it serve an informational or educational purpose?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:35 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
:-)
PLEASE keep us apprised?
It appears to be a vital distinction . . .
[Reply]
lewdog 02:36 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Go to a bank and consider why they have signage on their doors indicating that face masks are prohibited.
You don't know the difference between entire facial coverage and wearing a mask over your nose and mouth?

Should I provide you a diagram?
[Reply]
Page 1888 of 3048
« First < 888138817881838187818841885188618871888 188918901891189218981938198823882888 > Last »
Up