ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1439 of 3903
« First < 43993913391389142914351436143714381439 144014411442144314491489153919392439 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 11:22 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well I was with you on the NY only reporting once a day until I looked again at yesterday’s numbers.

It sat under 800 all day and now is at over 1k so it definitely changed at some point throughout the day. Not saying that’s going to be an every day thing though. Just pointing it out
For new deaths?

Edit: ah, they did go back and update yesterday's numbers. Interesting.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:22 AM 04-16-2020
Well I was with you on the NY only reporting once a day until I looked again at yesterday’s numbers.

It sat under 800 all day and now is at over 1k so it definitely changed at some point throughout the day. Not saying that’s going to be an every day thing though. Just pointing it out
My understanding was that NYC reports in the evening as well. I could be wrong though.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:25 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
For new deaths?

Edit: ah, they did go back and update yesterday's numbers. Interesting.
"That is the fucking problem with some of you"
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:26 AM 04-16-2020
Trump wants to reopen America in a few weeks. In internal documents, federal health officials warn the bar to do so safely may be too high.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...KlE?li=BBnb7Kz
[Reply]
petegz28 11:28 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
"That is the ****ing problem with some of you"
Oh get the fuck out of here with this like you knew something. A couple of us here have stated what has been happening and are accurate in large part.

So fuck off with this you knew something but couldn't tell us what you knew because it was some secret.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:31 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
You're a smart guy, I'm sure you understand that you can buy food while still following guidelines.
Here in Miami-Dade County there are mask requirements for all customers/employees at grocery stores, the county requires detailed signage/ground indicators to enforce social distancing, there is a single flow requirement throughout the stores (i.e. you can only enter/exit one way through each aisle), and all grocery stores must reduce their capacity by 50%... and all of this is being enforced by on-site police officers.

And despite all of that, you can still regularly see people congregating in specific aisles (i.e. the paper products/toilet paper aisle), people picking up/putting back food products to check expiration dates/nutritional information, etc.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:33 AM 04-16-2020
My understanding was that NYC reports in the evening as well. I could be wrong though.
They were for the first couple weeks but have largely stopped that over the last week or so. To be more accurate, they had a state reading in the morning minus NYC in large part and then largely an NYC reading in the eveing.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:37 AM 04-16-2020
They used to. Then they stopped for at least a week, maybe 2. Then yesterday they did it again for the first time.

I watch the numbers all day generally
[Reply]
petegz28 11:42 AM 04-16-2020
They used to. Then they stopped for at least a week, maybe 2. Then yesterday they did it again for the first time.

I watch the numbers all day generally
I generally do as well. They must have really done that later than they were before. I wonder if it has anything to with their adding the 3,700 deaths they had previously not?
[Reply]
SupDock 11:43 AM 04-16-2020
Oh get the fuck out of here with this like you knew something. A couple of us here have stated what has been happening and are accurate in large part.

So fuck off with this you knew something but couldn't tell us what you knew because it was some secret.
I'm not the one speaking with authority and confidence on number reporting, you are.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:44 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
big corporations or people with access to pay attorneys to tell them the loopholes got the vast majority of that money. That was not the intent. Until they can figure out the language so that the money goes to your local neighborhood bar, restaurant why put more money into those same accounts that gamed the system?

The local neighborhood places was who the American public wants to get help. Until then what’s the point?
[Reply]
petegz28 11:46 AM 04-16-2020
I'm not the one speaking with authority and confidence on number reporting, you are.
No, you were the one who asked a question and then when given an answer and an explanation for that answer, which has largely been substantiated, you proceeded to be an ass.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:46 AM 04-16-2020
I generally do as well. They must have really done that later than they were before. I wonder if it has anything to with their adding the 3,700 deaths they had previously not?
I didn’t see it even when it rolled over. It went up almost 300 after that point
[Reply]
SupDock 11:47 AM 04-16-2020
The cases have gone down compared to their last 2 days of reporting. This is the ****ing problem with some of you. NY reports once a day on new deaths. Got it? The deaths reported today are less than the reports they posted yesterday and the day before that and the day before that even. Try actually reading what I ****ing said. You know, where I said it appears they are reporting the deaths from yesterday. Meaning the report you get today is what happened yesterday.

You want to find a reason to pick apart or otherwise piss on everything that gets reported because it doesn't fit your view then have it it. But your point is ir-****ing-relevant vis-a-vis the way NY has been reporting.

The point is you didn't fucking read a damn thing I said.
I was an ass?
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:47 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
big corporations or people with access to pay attorneys to tell them the loopholes got the vast majority of that money. That was not the intent. Until they can figure out the language so that the money goes to your local neighborhood bar, restaurant what’s the point? That’s who the American public wants to get help.
Link?

pretty sure the small banks gave out most of the money...

Pretty sure at least a couple million went to people that post here.
[Reply]
Page 1439 of 3903
« First < 43993913391389142914351436143714381439 144014411442144314491489153919392439 > Last »
Up