ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:08 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So KC stumbles upon an All-Pro kicker festering on the Carolina PS? That's pretty amazing...Panthers have to be sick.

Seriously.. nearly every one of his kicks have been no doubters. He's going to be around for a while....looks like the best kicker in the NFL.
Stumbled? Yeah, sure, they just stumbled onto him.

Did you even listen to the broadcast/game last night?

Have you heard of a guy named Dave Toub?
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:11 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Stumbled? Yeah, sure, they just stumbled onto him.

Did you even listen to the broadcast/game last night?

Have you heard of a guy named Dave Toub?
I just explained my choice of words...

"I meant "stumbled" as the way he fell in their lap...coupled with the timing of Santos getting injured. He was just sitting there on the Panthers PS..."

I know Toub had him rated as the top prospect...but they didn't need a kicker.

The timing of it was fortunate...if not down right lucky...that was was available at that exact moment.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:15 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I just explained my choice of words...

"I meant "stumbled" as the way he fell in their lap...coupled with the timing of Santos getting injured. He was just sitting there on the Panthers PS..."

I know Toub had him rated as the top prospect...but they didn't need a kicker.
I read the rest of the thread and saw your explanation of those words. I can think of a better way of describing it. He didn't fall in their lap either.

Are you aware that Carolina carried two kickers as long as they could trying to protect him? I read that somewhere that a chess game being played to trying to keep him.

It was going to happen where someone plucked him from the Ps.

Finally one of these deals worked out for the Chiefs with the right timing.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:17 PM 10-31-2017
Harrison Butker once made field goals in 3 states with one kick.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:19 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Harrison Butker once made field goals in 3 states with one kick.
Yeah, but one of them was Rhode Island so it didn't impress me much.
[Reply]
threebag 04:22 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Yeah, but one of them was Rhode Island so it didn't impress me much.

[Reply]
carcosa 11:52 AM 11-28-2017
Did you guys realize Butker broke the franchise record for consecutive made field goals this week? I sure didn't!

Let's watch all 23 field goals in a row!

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvide...utive-made-FGs
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:56 AM 11-28-2017
My favorite thing about him isn't the fact he is accurate........... It that he has a REAL LEG and is accurate.

To many times in the NFL do you get one or the other. He could kick a 60+ yarder in Mile High Easy!
[Reply]
Rausch 11:58 AM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
My favorite thing about him isn't the fact he is accurate........... It that he has a REAL LEG and is accurate.

To many times in the NFL do you get one or the other. He could kick a 60+ yarder in Mile High Easy!
This...
[Reply]
carcosa 11:59 AM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

Almost all of his kicks are strong and right down the middle, no matter the distance or angle. Not many squeakers.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:00 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost all of his kicks are strong and right down the middle, no matter the distance or angle. Not many squeakers.
Look no further than his Touch Back on kickoffs
[Reply]
carcosa 12:01 PM 11-28-2017
How cool would it be if Butker became our Vinatieri/Gostkowski/Janikowski... the rare kicker who sticks around and plays at a high level for a long time
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:03 PM 11-28-2017
"Once I kicked a FG in Laos at 1,000 meters in a heavy cross wind. Maybe 3 or 4 guys in the world could've made that kick. Kicking is all I know."
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:52 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
"Once I kicked a FG in Laos at 1,000 meters in a heavy cross wind. Maybe 3 or 4 guys in the world could've made that kick. Kicking is all I know."
Now see, that's not a reference you hear very often. Well done.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:55 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Now see, that's not a reference you hear very often. Well done.
Well, there's not that many guys that can make that kick, see.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up