ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>The Mob won't like the Chiefs in Vegas...
Vegas_Dave 01:42 PM 09-21-2020
Read this interesting article on the Chiefs win yesterday costing the sports books MILLIONS in that one kick. To say the majority of the money was on the Chiefs was and understatement...

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...oss-bookmakers

So my fear, being a Las Vegas native, is that when the Chiefs come to play the Felons in Las Vegas, the team should bring some extra security for our boys! The Mob does not like losing money!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:27 AM 09-22-2020
Have any of you ever met or spent time with real gangsters? Just curious.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:53 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'll say this...Reid is 40% of what you think he is.

He is an expert on blending human systems...he finds the common ground.

Do I think he's a good person...yes.

Is he a NFL "company man" ...yes. He knows who pays his bills...

Do I think he greases the gears...absolutely.

In a perfect world...he would coach without politics.

Do I think he would...umm...alter his play calling if they "asked" him...yes. 100%

Do you remember that 4-5 week period...out of nowhere...Alex Smith/Reid couldn't solve the 4-3 defense? Reid..the offensive mastermind...couldn't crack the most basic defense in football?

People actually bought it...I knew at that point...he was totally full of shit...and not by choice.

He called a terrible game on Sunday...one he knew wouldn't work. He knows what they run...it was ridiculous. I think that's why the players were pissed...

These "ebb and flows" since Reid has been coaching KC arent organic...he simply says "I have to do a better job" after each tank job. Mahomes wasn't having it on Sunday...it was interesting to watch. Only Mahomes "off script" generational play could have won that game....the NFL did everything they could to prevent it.

Think about it...the bomb to Hill and the 21 yard scramble...name another QB that could pull that out of their ass?
Reid called the route for Tyreek though. If he was really tanking, he would not even give Mahomes the option to go for the deep ball.

You cannot entirely blame Andy for the slow start. Patrick did not have his usual accuracy. He was short on a lot of throws. I hope he will be able to bring stronger accuracy in 1st half against Baltimore.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up