ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders will be our main rival for the next foreseeable future.
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:14 PM 08-11-2020
This is a really nice video put together by a Raiders fan about how we will be competitive. It seems slow at first but it's really enjoyable. Mayock has drafted well. And I'm referring to AFCW opponents BTW

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:01 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I thought Brees looked like shit most of the game.
Brees didn't look NFL caliber.

Had the Saints played 11 on 6 over the last minute of that game, Brees would've still been throwing underneath and they'd have run out of time. There was no chance at all that Brees even got 1 of those necessary scores, let alone 2 of them.

They should've run with Hill at that point because Brees is hot garbage out there without Michael Thomas to save him. He's Alex Smith at his absolute most chickenshit WHILE playing on his broken leg.

Drew Brees is washed. I hate to see it, but the arm just isn't NFL caliber anymore.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:35 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I think we’re seeing a weird distribution of teams this year.

It looks like there are maybe 4-5 true Super Bowl contenders. All will probably finish 11-5 or better.

Then there’s a HUGE middle class of teams that aren’t Super Bowl contenders, but also aren’t complete bottom feeders. These teams will all finish in the 6-10 to 10-6 range.

Finally there’s a small group of really bad teams. These will be lucky to win 4 games.

I think there are far fewer actual contenders than usual. The middle class is all about the same despite the way their records fall. I put LV and NO in that middle class.
You just described every NFL season.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:27 PM 09-22-2020
I think the refs wanted the Raiders, as they did the Chargers, to win their opener in the new stadium. Some very questionable calls with the crackback block on Sanders being the most obvious and game changing.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:21 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Raiders defense is still garbage.
Maybe but Johnathan Abram is a missile who, as the announcer last night said, "plays with bad intentions". LOL Fun to watch lol
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:33 PM 09-22-2020
I love to hate the Raiders. And its easier to hate them if they show some signs of life because it is all the sweeter when we crush them and see them driven before us and hear the lamentations of their women.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:39 PM 09-22-2020
I hate the Raiders, and while it's been fun to see them be dogshit for so many years - a renewed Chiefs/Raiders rivalry would be fun too.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:03 AM 11-18-2020

[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:16 AM 11-18-2020
The NFL is more fun when the Raiders are good.

I think Mayock has done a nice job on the personnel side there, and I expect them to be a borderline play-off team for awhile.

Carr ain't gonna get it done, though. They'll win 9 to 11 games over the next few seasons, and get some wildcard berths.

But they'll be dangerous. They already are, as we found out.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up