ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 315
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:57 AM 03-05-2019
As a big-picture question, we're building up some League 2 people but it's not quite full yet. Quick show of hands: how many of you would be interested in the same $1 deal to join League 2? It would be the last of the promotional leagues before we go commercial.

(I kind of liked having two teams myself when we were beta testing. It let me try different strategies and also hope that at least one team didn't stink.)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:57 AM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
As a big-picture question, we're building up some League 2 people but it's not quite full yet. Quick show of hands: how many of you would be interested in the same $1 deal to join League 2? It would be the last of the promotional leagues before we go commercial.
i did two leagues last time and i would be down
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:00 AM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Good job! :-)
Banking on the 3rd year breakout again; showed some nice development last year and was really held back by the Gabbert games. I think he's capable of going for 80/1100 next year. Big, fast high-point WR who can be a damn nice complement to JuJu.

Gotta figure with guys like Sterling Shepard and Tyrell Williams coming off the board, Davis was gonna go pretty quickly. He should've gone before a dozen or so WRs already taken at this point, IMO.

Punting on some of these positions has led to a shitload more risk on my team but there's a lot more upside in some of my picks than others have. It's just gonna take me a season or two to get it all sorted out.

That's alright - I insisted on a 7 year deal before I agreed to take the reins so job security isn't an issue...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:01 AM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

(I kind of liked having two teams myself when we were beta testing. It let me try different strategies and also hope that at least one team didn't stink.)
I had two squads in the old Beta; I'd be willing to do the same. Certainly wouldn't be upset if you left it open for a bit for others who don't have a team though.

But if you need another body or two to fill out the league, I'm down.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 AM 03-05-2019
Damn Lew - tough break.

I mean...surely you meant to click on someone else and selected Jordan Howard by mistake, right? Because I can't imagine you intentionally saddled your team with a slower version of Knile Davis...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 AM 03-05-2019
Nice to get a WR with 10 TD this late.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 AM 03-05-2019
:-)

Some of you suck at this.

11 games of Kareem Hunt > Jordan Howard
[Reply]
lewdog 09:36 AM 03-05-2019
Fuck you Virus!!!
[Reply]
lewdog 09:38 AM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Damn Lew - tough break.

I mean...surely you meant to click on someone else and selected Jordan Howard by mistake, right? Because I can't imagine you intentionally saddled your team with a slower version of Knile Davis...
1000 yards, 9 TDs. Backup to Gurley.

Am I missing something here?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:41 AM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nice to get a WR with 10 TD this late.
Williams was my #2 there. And given that I don't have a TE and my #1 WR is more of a between the 20s guy, maybe Williams would've been the way to go.

But again - working the long game here and I think I can find a red-zone weapon in time. Williams just did very little outside the red zone.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:42 AM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Williams was my #2 there. And given that I don't have a TE and my #1 WR is more of a between the 20s guy, maybe Williams would've been the way to go.

But again - working the long game here and I think I can find a red-zone weapon in time. Williams just did very little outside the red zone.
this is where im at, he's been on my board for a long time but he is also the third wr in san diego. He was a great redzone target but yeah
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:43 AM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:

no not mising anything keep picking like that :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:43 AM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:

935 yards and a YPC of 3.7.

3.7 man. And he's no sort of 3rd down back as he pretty much sucks out of the backfield. I'd have thought you'd have at least gone with someone that has plus production on a rate basis but low volume (and who can be a 3rd down back for you to spell Gurley when he's healthy).

Just seems like an odd fit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:45 AM 03-05-2019
Cool. If you want a team in League 2, we'll have instructions on adding a team shortly.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:58 AM 03-05-2019
I’d do a second league as long as you can assure me Virus doesn’t have back to back picks lol
[Reply]
Page 78 of 315
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Up