ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 138
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:01 PM 03-24-2021

QB1. pic.twitter.com/TuyrAcpoCM

— Chicago Bears (@ChicagoBears) March 25, 2021

[Reply]
Brooklyn 07:03 PM 03-24-2021
Did we out leverage ourselves by doing those restructures prematurely? What’s the impact in future seasons. Or would the restructure been better next season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:04 PM 03-24-2021
Really doesn't matter because any excess money will roll over into next season.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:21 PM 03-24-2021

[Reply]
RunKC 07:23 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
The problem there is we already have enough needs as it is including DE even with Clark on the roster. Get rid of Clark (which I do think is the right move) and our DE depth chart is probably one of the worst in the league. The clear answer is to draft a DE, but you generally don't find elite DE talent in the draft outside of the first round. And considering the first two picks this year probably should include strong consideration at WR and LT, that seems to leave us in a bit of a pickle.

Of course KC does have next year's draft, and that's absolutely why anyone hoping we trade a 2022 1st in some trade for a LT needs to forget that idea. 1st round picks are way too valuable to be trading them off.
Everything depends on the draft. That’s the lifeblood of the team.

Veach started out rough but when Spags got here it really got better. I’d say his 2018 rookie class gets a D grade, 2019 class gets a B- and last years gets a B+.
I think that last years class will turn to an A when we see Gay be a good player. Niang would just be icing on the cake to make that an A+.

Need to have rookie classes at worst like 2019 and at best like 2020 moving forward.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:36 PM 03-24-2021
The problem there is we already have enough needs as it is including DE even with Clark on the roster. Get rid of Clark (which I do think is the right move) and our DE depth chart is probably one of the worst in the league. The clear answer is to draft a DE, but you generally don't find elite DE talent in the draft outside of the first round. And considering the first two picks this year probably should include strong consideration at WR and LT, that seems to leave us in a bit of a pickle.

Of course KC does have next year's draft, and that's absolutely why anyone hoping we trade a 2022 1st in some trade for a LT needs to forget that idea. 1st round picks are way too valuable to be trading them off.
:-)

1. Even if the Chiefs go LT/WR in the first 2 rounds, there’s still plenty of talent at the position. It’s not a great edge class at the top, but the depth is there. Guys like Payton Turner, Elerson Smith, Dayo Odeyingbo etc. have a lot of upside. We can absolutely get a starting caliber player in the 3rd. We found a great rotational piece last year at the bottom of the 5th fucking round, and another high upside interior pass rusher as an UDFA.

2. If this team cuts Clark and makes some other moves, they will be buyers in the market next year. They can just as easily replace Clark with a free agent as well. They aren’t going to cut Clark and ignore the position. They traded Ford, cut Houston, then attacked the position. That’s what they do.

3. You did this same thing with the corner position and they found a top 15 talent in the 4th fucking round. You clearly never learn and just move onto the next position to bitch or worry about. We have an excellent front office and scouting department. Maybe relax and let them do their thing?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:57 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

1. Even if the Chiefs go LT/WR in the first 2 rounds, there’s still plenty of talent at the position. It’s not a great edge class at the top, but the depth is there. Guys like Payton Turner, Elerson Smith, Dayo Odeyingbo etc. have a lot of upside. We can absolutely get a starting caliber player in the 3rd. We found a great rotational piece last year at the bottom of the 5th ****ing round, and another high upside interior pass rusher as an UDFA.

2. If this team cuts Clark and makes some other moves, they will be buyers in the market next year. They can just as easily replace Clark with a free agent as well. They aren’t going to cut Clark and ignore the position. They traded Ford, cut Houston, then attacked the position. That’s what they do.

3. You did this same thing with the corner position and they found a top 15 talent in the 4th ****ing round. You clearly never learn and just move onto the next position to bitch or worry about. We have an excellent front office and scouting department. Maybe relax and let them do their thing?
barring injury, I just don't see how Odeyingbo isn't going to be a plus player. Sign me up for that kid!
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:08 PM 03-24-2021

1. Even if the Chiefs go LT/WR in the first 2 rounds, there’s still plenty of talent at the position. It’s not a great edge class at the top, but the depth is there. Guys like Payton Turner, Elerson Smith, Dayo Odeyingbo etc. have a lot of upside. We can absolutely get a starting caliber player in the 3rd. We found a great rotational piece last year at the bottom of the 5th fucking round, and another high upside interior pass rusher as an UDFA.

3. You did this same thing with the corner position and they found a top 15 talent in the 4th fucking round. You clearly never learn and just move onto the next position to bitch or worry about. We have an excellent front office and scouting department. Maybe relax and let them do their thing?
Add Daelin Hayes to that DE list.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:33 PM 03-24-2021

I'm shocked this guy isn't STILL bitching about CB and the secondary.

"You saw what happened in the middle of the season when we didn't have Snead... what if he gets hurt again... we're down Breeland, and we've consistently found good CBs late in the draft who make contributions immediately in their rookie seasons, but how much longer can that luck really last?"

Blah blah blah...
[Reply]
staylor26 08:34 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

"You saw what happened in the middle of the season when we didn't have Snead... what if he gets hurt again... we're down Breeland, and we've consistently found good CBs late in the draft who make contributions immediately in their rookie seasons, but how much longer can that luck really last?"

Blah blah blah...

That was absolutely spot on! Bravo :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:36 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Blah blah blah...
I haven’t said shit about the secondary in a long time.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:36 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Add Daelin Hayes to that DE list.
Janarius Robinson and the other ND guy too his name is escaping me right now because I just smoked a joint.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:38 PM 03-24-2021
I haven’t said shit about the secondary in a long time.
But you didn’t learn anything from it either.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:56 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
For the comments, for the ratio.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:24 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It’s like the bears are just trolling their fans with this tweet.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 138
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108 > Last »
Up