ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:05 AM 08-27-2017
It's very sad that JaMaal did not wish to go out with class and instead fell in to the old trap of, "I may have been banged up a little and off the field a while, but I've still got it and I MUST PLAY"(!).
Sometimes, it's actually a GOOD thing to listen to what the medical personnel are telling you, and I have no doubt that 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinions were sought by JC.
The culture at OAD has been too coddling at times and while I don't believe that you coldly and automatically send one of your most PAST productive players packing, you also don't let it become a drawn-out drama that said player and agent can use to make you look like a schlub either.
Dorsey went a little too "Dole" with the hammer, and now we're stuck with his 3rd string understudy because of it. The communication factors of both the Charles and Maclin cuts may have been lacking, but the moves themselves were sound and were a needed step away from the old way of doing things.
Bottom line:
Charles and J-Mac cost us the Yin to our Yang, so fuck 'em if they end up sucking or getting cut again.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:39 AM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Charles getting cut will burn us the last week of the season
Actually, just the opposite. It will help us. Because we won't be counting on his blown out knees to carry us in the postseason.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:29 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Bring in Sammy Watkins for a look?
I was one year early?

Can't believe Jamaal ruined that beautiful ypc avg to get a few bucks from the Donks...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:31 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
It's very sad that JaMaal did not wish to go out with class and instead fell in to the old trap of, "I may have been banged up a little and off the field a while, but I've still got it and I MUST PLAY"(!).
Sometimes, it's actually a GOOD thing to listen to what the medical personnel are telling you, and I have no doubt that 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinions were sought by JC.
The culture at OAD has been too coddling at times and while I don't believe that you coldly and automatically send one of your most PAST productive players packing, you also don't let it become a drawn-out drama that said player and agent can use to make you look like a schlub either.
Dorsey went a little too "Dole" with the hammer, and now we're stuck with his 3rd string understudy because of it. The communication factors of both the Charles and Maclin cuts may have been lacking, but the moves themselves were sound and were a needed step away from the old way of doing things.
Bottom line:
Charles and J-Mac cost us the Yin to our Yang, so **** 'em if they end up sucking or getting cut again.
How prescient.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Up